Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God (27691 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by somehow: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are you anti-truth or just don't like the guy? Question is: Is he lying?
Itannooluwa:
Dz freeze guy is beginning to loose it.......must everyone concur to his opinion

#Overdo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by DavidEsq(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
jomoh:
Paganism found a way to survive for centuries and despite all the information available human being still celebrate paganism disguised under Christianity.

Satan has a very strong hold on humans.

I seek refuge with Allah against shytan the accursed.
True words, bro. That's why the Holy book at 1 John 5:19 says that "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one". Revelation 12:9 also identifies the devil as the one "misleading the entire inhabited earth".
So paganism really survives and the only way to avoid it is to listen to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by DavidEsq(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
One simple question: is daddy freeze lying? If he is, could someone give us the historical truth different from daddy freeze's story?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by 1Sharon(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
jomoh:
Paganism found a way to survive for centuries and despite all the information available human being still celebrate paganism disguised under Christianity.

Lol Allah the moon god..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by PotatoSalad(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
able20:

If the jokes freeze is posting on social media has opened your eyes to reality, then you are damaging your brain.
The typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
To travel from Lagos to east is 9k, how come?

It was 3,500 as at november but why the sudden increase?

They said Christmas period.

Many Christians will go to hell, what does Christmas has to do with skyrocketing price of TP.

Christmas day is a memorable day, that a great one was born to save many souls from eternal death.

Christmas is not a day you use to steal from people by increasing prices of goods/products.

thank God those transporter to east are fellow Christian
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Gweedorian(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
jomoh:

If only you knew a lot about Islam and many rites and rituals you do that were lifted from pagan Pre-Islamic Arabia and Hinduism. Increasing evidence shows a powerful Indian ruler called Vikramaditya colonized the Arabian penniinsula once and brought so much traditions, literacy and development to the ignorant uncivilized Arabs.... Many of those traits persists till date. Look up more videos showing relationship and similarities between Islam and one of the oldest religions on earth-Hinduism.
From the design of the Kaaba, to the circumabulation (Tawaf)- same as the direction of wind on the North Pole of Saturn, to the dressing on pilgrimage, shaving of the head and other interesting mystical dark things....
Islam should be the last to point the paganism finger at Christianity....cos despite the arrogance and self deluded moral superiority, the buried past holds lots of shattering truths sufficient to crumble Islam if many folks knew and opened their hearts to ancient knowledge and archaeology of the Middle East. However, given the hostile nature of Islam and Muslims to secular thought and reason, we know this is gonna be hard.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Yopcity: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
DavidEsq:
One simple question: is daddy freeze lying? If he is, could someone give us the historical truth different from daddy freeze's story?

Frigde abi freezer just narrated what he read from the books and chose to believe it so others have the right to disbelieve it, don't talk as if u were there when it happened!

One more thing, this freezer guy smokes osogbo weed and weed smokers get stories for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by tex73: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

This my friend is the Truth;

What realy matters here is the fact that True Love for God and all of humanity is the greatest commandment from God. Also, believing that Jesus Christ , the son of God ( who is also God) gave mankind Salvation through his Blood; Really abiding by these two is all that matters....... Customs, traditions or doctrines and all other things are all Vanity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by omoadeleye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:

Many Christians will go to hell, what does Christmas has to do with skyrocketing price of TP.

Christmas day is a memorable day, that a great one was born to save many souls from eternal death.

Christmas is not a day you use to steal from people by increasing prices of goods/products.

so you don't have a brain in your skull to understand that when demand is too much price will be forced to rise, type using your sense and not your thumb next time
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by abbey621(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
tex73:

This my friend is the Truth;

What realy matters here is the fact that True Love for God and all of humanity is the greatest commandment from God. A[b]lso, believing that Jesus Christ , the son of God ( who is also God) gave mankind Salvation through his Blood; [/b] Really abiding by these two is all that matters....... Customs, traditions or doctrines and all other things are all Vanity.

Can you prove that what I highlighted is true without citing the Bible or your pastor? If the answer is No then it is not a fact but a doctrine and custom passed down generation from generation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Babyfresh(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Maybe people should research on the day christ was born..... Jesus christ never for once celebrated his birthday when he was on earth, so i wonder why people nw conclude that 25th of december is d day he was born

some people knw the truth abt christmas but choose to still celebrate it. Well for people celebrating christmas, it means that u are serving two masters just like the people of isrealite when moses was taking them out of egypt to d promised land.

They say if u knw d truth, it shall set u free but people choose to be in bondage themselves.

Go back to ur bible and learn more. Its not just abt the chicken, the rice or drinks..... Its abt serving and pleasing God

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by saucemanny(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
enunlewa:
Daddy Freeze in an Instagram post, told AY that Christmas has nothing to do with God after the comedian shared a Christmas photo with his brothers.

AY had written;

Reacting to this, Daddy Freeze who shared that Christmas has nothing to do with God wrote;

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/christmas-has-nothing-to-do-with-god-daddy-freeze-tells-ay

freeze hin brain don freeze walai.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by dyangprof(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
There is no God

Hmmmm...

Are u sure?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Thojan(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don quote you, where's the rat?
oluwasegun007:
Who called this freezer for this cool guys matter...

Negative energy oozing out of his body...mumu.

I know the fool is on Nairaland..if he try to quote me.

Na rat go chop n mouth....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by oluxy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh! I thought daddy freeze was their son and who is responsible for the story.

Thought he was there.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Rexnegro(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
abbey621:
The knowledge of this guy is too deep, I just hope the religious fanatics don't get rid of him for exposing them....I'm genuinely worried about him!
same thought came to my mind just now as well... I don't like him neither do I hate him , but frankly speaking I do learn a lot from him whenever he speaks or drop some lines .
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:

Shatap onye ala.

Bus from Enugu to Lagos has always been 7k n above since this year, even Abuja to enugu was never 3500.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
publicenemy:
Does it really matter? As long as everyone is happy and celebrating. What's the fuss?

There's a fuss. It's Pagan worship m must an avoided
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
festacman:
Celebration of Christmas is not compulsory. If you do not want to celebrate, it is Ok. But please don't infringe directly or indirectly on the rights of those who want to celebrate. The sky is large enough for the birds of different colours and sizes.

Meanwhile the same set of anti-Christmas elements will readily celebrate St
Valentine's Day and have unrestrained sex.

Dr. Freeze please give us a break!

Daddy freeze never told or forced to not to celebrate xmas
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by jomoh: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Gweedorian:

If only you knew a lot about Islam and many rites and rituals you do that were lifted from pagan Pre-Islamic Arabia and Hinduism. Increasing evidence shows a powerful Indian ruler called Vikramaditya colonized the Arabian penniinsula once and brought so much traditions, literacy and development to the ignorant uncivilized Arabs.... Many of those traits persists till date. Look up more videos showing relationship and similarities between Islam and one of the oldest religions on earth-Hinduism.
From the design of the Kaaba, to the circumabulation (Tawaf)- same as the direction of wind on the North Pole of Saturn, to the dressing on pilgrimage, shaving of the head and other interesting mystical dark things....
Islam should be the last to point the paganism finger at Christianity....cos despite the arrogance and self deluded moral superiority, the buried past holds lots of shattering truths sufficient to crumble Islam if many folks knew and opened their hearts to ancient knowledge and archaeology of the Middle East. However, given the hostile nature of Islam and Muslims to secular thought and reason, we know this is gonna be hard.

Hinduism the oldest religion?

I’d borrow a phrase from GoT

“You know nothing gweedorian”
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by stanliwise(m): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:
See person wen for be conductor dey form anti Christ

Make your movement sell..

I can't pray bad prayer for you
did you read the post??. what is anti Christ in wat he said?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by stanliwise(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2018
festacman:
Celebration of Christmas is not compulsory. If you do not want to celebrate, it is Ok. But please don't infringe directly or indirectly on the rights of those who want to celebrate. The sky is large enough for the birds of different colours and sizes.

Meanwhile the same set of anti-Christmas elements will readily celebrate St
Valentine's Day and have unrestrained sex.

Dr. Freeze please give us a break!
Aboki read before you comment. he didn't infringe nor did he stop AY celebration, he was just explaining the history of Christmas. which to me isn't really necessary.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ogaga87(m): 3:41am On Dec 22, 2018
stanliwise:
did you read the post??. what is anti Christ in wat he said?

I'm speaking base on his previous comments concerning the church.. I can never give his post a pinch of my time anymore, never..
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by justmykel(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Freeze is damn right on this one!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by kinzation(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Kylekent59:

make them consider we corpers travelling by January oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by madjune(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Freeze is simply too intelligent, exposed and spiritually enlightened than the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by helpee(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2018
PotatoSalad:

See your life.
All my life I never knew about what he said until now.
He's opening your eyes to reality and you chose to be blindfolded.
Continue
so his message is meant for lazy people like you. Any average xtian knows this but it doesn't change anything. You can choose any day to mark your birthday. We all know Jesus was not born in December. So he is saying nothing new. But xtians chose December 25 to mark the birth of Jesus. My maternal grandmother didn't know her birthday. We just chose October 1 for her cos of holiday and it became a regular tradition. Funny enough, when she died, her biography listed her birthday to be October 1. So there is nothing new. Xtians chose an ancient holiday to mark Xmas for obvious reasons....it was already an holiday . So, live your life without all the baggage that people like freeze carry about otherwise you won't even be happy. You can't find meaning in everything we do in life...but you can choose to find happiness even if you don't know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by tex73: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2018
"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

Romans 14:5‭-‬6 NKJV

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by biztip: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Africans and there sentimental and non knowledgeable approach to matters. many people re attacking freeze. was looking to see people who will question and verify if the message is correct or not. dts why we are very underdeveloped at 21st century

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by peteruuu(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Yes. He is right on this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by stanliwise(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

I'm speaking base on his previous comments concerning the church.. I can never give his post a pinch of my time anymore, never..
oh because he spoke against tithing now he now becomes an anti Christ abi?? Nigerias which way... if our attitudes are like this who will come out and fight corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun, His Girlfriend (Photos) / OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.