Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship (10513 Views)

See What A Nigerian Guy Gave His Girl 4 Valentine / Honda Babyboy Condemned, Na How I Go Repay This Girl 4 Bashing My Car, Bash Her Face ? / Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Topesal(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2010
[b][/b]
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by CuteAngel(f): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2010
Take 10 raps of ganja with 5 shots of whisky i guess that will boast ur boldness.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by MrCork1: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2010
Friendship wha tha hell!!

Bro, you mean yiu dont want punnny? U crazy!!
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Onchedu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
Just do it. The worse that can happen is U get turned down and that's not always a bad thing. Girls are more than meets the eyes. Some have serious crap on the inside but look attractive on the outside. U'd be lucky to get turned down by such.

Anyway, start with Ur thots. U are the prize, not the competition.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Omolola1(f): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
TAKE 10 BOTTLES OF SHEPE! cool
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
Guy, which kind u be wey no fit ask girl out? Me sef i be shy guy but no be 4 woman place o!,
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by babariches: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
i kinda wonder about some post have been seeing here this days.

Have you guys forgotten the purpose of this forum.

The guy has problem asking a girl out. hen hen

One man's meat is another man's poison.

@ Topesal

Its not really complicated
see most girls you see either bam or average
there is nothing really for them, you will be surprise after getting close to them.
i mean forget the beauty, level or whatever. i mean you don't even need any boldness, just talk to them.

I am an introvert yet i don't have problem with them in short now a days
i run from having them as friends cos they end up wanting to me my girls
friend even while knowing my girl.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by ajasradio: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
Just b sure of ur self,
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Spyker: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
Jump off from a two story building like Edwin did in RSUST Phc and the girl would know you are serious.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by omega25red(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
you get more bold if you can meet her when she is not around her friends that way if she rejects you it will just be you and no one else laughing at you. or better yet get a wing man. Send one of your buddies to let her know that you are interested but shy and she might find that cute or irritating but at least you would have avoided the dreaded direct rejection

dont do the alcohol thing because that liquid courage wears off then you will be back to square zero
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by NET1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
Spyker:

Jump off from a two story building like Edwin did in RSUST Phc and the girl would know you are serious.

Spyker, you attended RSUST? I did too. I also remember that Edwin story very well, lol grin. I hope this poster does not take this advice o.

im go break his bones o. cheesy
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Okijajuju1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
CuteAngel:

Take 10 raps of ganja with 5 shots of whisky i guess that will boast your boldness.

Are you trying to kill him?!! Dat na over does for a Jew man o!!

@ Poster.

It isnt rocket science. Walk up to her, tell her your mind nicely and she either likes you or she dosent.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Okijajuju1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
See bad guys!! So una dey wen that mumu pikin jump for UST from 2 stories. lol

I neva see that kind mumu again since that time.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by Topesal(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
am really serious.u guys shouid plz take me give a good advice.
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by 5p1naz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
just walk up to her and tell her "fuk you for staring at me" even when she didn't. . she's gonna reminisce about u for the rest of the day. .
Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by twindude: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Mr Poster, first u nid to kno da Women like to be cherished, respected, loved, and most of all, showered with attention. So that is what we should give women: attention. The problem with most men is they think that in order to make sure their catch doesn’t get away, they must constantly give women attention. Wrong! The reason that most women get bored in a relationship, or turned off by a new acquaintance, is that they get too much attention at once. Have you ever heard of the phrase "I need some breathing space please!"? Well, this phrase exists for a reason, yet most men ignore it, and continue giving their women their undeniable attention. Yes, because the whole secret is to know when to give attention and when not to. I’l recommend a three-step method for you; I hope no chick sees my secret, bu I’l help u nonetheless.

Stage One: Bait Her

For a woman to know that you are interested, she must be aware of it. If she is not, then absolutely nothing will happen. You therefore have to take a risk. This is where the chase begins. Pick the girl u’r interested in and concentrate on her. If you start looking around too much, you will give her the impression that you are looking for anyone to sleep with. begin by looking for body language signs, such as eye contact, a smile, hair touching, etc. If you get these signs from her, you must move quickly. Most men just wait around eyeballing the lady the whole time. By the time they get the nerves to go talk to her, either someone else moved in, or she’ll think you are some perverted stalker. Even if u dnt get any sign, still move in and initiate a conversation.

Stage Two: Spoil Her With Attention
Okay, now you made your move. You initiated the conversation, I sure hope u kno how to initiate a conversation. You do this by picking something about her to comment on positively; her hair, height, unique dress code, her assesories, hand bag etc. Now how do you make sure you keep the conversation going, and ensure she remains interested? Spoil her with attention by asking her all types of questions regarding her life. No sex-related questions please. Instead, talk about her likes (music, food, drinks, restaurants), her education, movies, even the current awkward situation. The important thing is to not mention anything (no matter how tempting) about yourself, unless of course she asks you to. If she does, (this usually means she’s interested) please remember to be brief and move the topic back to focus to her.
Offer to buy her a drink only once the conversation has gone on well for an extended period of time (at least ten minutes). Once the conversation deepens, it is okay to mention that you’d like to keep in contact with her, and ask for a phone number. The first phone call should be at least two days after the encounter. The conversation should end with you inviting her out.
On the first date, don’t initiate a conversation about sexual topics, unless of course she does. The first date is a time to explore and find out a little more about each other. Do everything for her, but you don’t necessarily have to agree with everything that she has to say. When she disagrees with your stance, accept it, and don’t offer excuses either. Excuses make you look weak.

Stage Three: The Earthquake
Now that the little "princess" is comfortable, it’s time to make the ground shake under her feet. The fact that we want to be accepted, liked, and needed is human nature. Once this need is fulfilled, we turn our attention towards stabilizing it. It is time to take away all that attention from the little sweet princess. How? Simple, ask her to call you. When she does, speak to her and sound really interested, and have a longer conversation. Make her feel that you really like talking to her. End the conversation by politely letting her know that you have things to do, but let her know that you enjoyed talking to her and that you’ll call her back. Don’t tell her when you’ll call her back. Let her wait for a while (around four to five days). She will wonder why you haven’t called back, and eventually call you.
Now the ball is in your court. The secret to making this method work is that you confuse her. First you make her think that you are really interested in her. Second, you make her feel as if you are no longer interested. What will eventually happen is that her need to be accepted will grow and she will focus her attention on you, to make sure you like her. Then her mind will wander, and she will think about why she is spending so much time thinking about you. Her subconscious mind will then reason that it must be because she cares about you.

It is a shame that people have to resort to such devious methods, but your alternative is to be a nice guy. We all know what happens to nice guys, right? They finish last. Why? Because the women they are with get bored and eventually leave. Guy, im tired of typing tk and goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship by tpia6: 3:53am On Jan 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days / Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. / Is An Artificial Pink Lips Cream Safe On One's Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.