Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland (2399 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Dacronym(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
The title says It all i trust una
Something good but affordable within 3k to 5k max in Lagos
A proper date
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by don4real18(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dacronym:
My Romancelanders I greet una as a New Member lol
The title says It all i trust una
Something good but affordable/realistic within 3k to 5k max in Lagos
I'm talking proper dates i know there are cheaper ways but proper dates
Invite her over and both of you can cook together

4 Likes

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Dacronym(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2018
don4real18:

If the person doesn't want to Come over
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Neafemee: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Dacronym:

It depends on what you have in mind, however there are restaurants in your area i believe?, find out the price of their food, surely you will see price list that tallies with your budget. Like I said earlier, it depends on what you have in mind
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2018
don4real18:

I rebuke you and your ilk
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by don4real18(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
grin grin I wouldn't want to follow your type
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Kidaholic(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
5k on Mainland? Nah, won't be fun. Inviting her over to your place would be better but you know how Nigerians think angry
Maybe you can take her to a cinema instead of a restaurant... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by don4real18(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Dacronym:

What exactly do you want your date to look like?

Going to the movies together could be a date
Upside- Cheap
Downside- You rarely get to talk to each other

Going for a cup of coffee
Upside- You get to talk a lot
Downside- It's expensive and if she's a hungry girl you took out, she will be squeezing her hungry face all day

Going for lunch
Upside- You can decide the venue according to your pocket (From Jevinik to Iya alamala)
Downside- You know this already

Like I said earlier, invite her to your house (not to the oza room)
Upside- You get to bond quickly (if you cook together)
Downside- She might want to lure you to bed... Do not fall grin

Note- It's important to cut your coat according to your size. Don't take a girl out and be squeezing face at the end of the day. I would have loved to top up your date money but that will be showing her who you are not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
grin grin grin what's this supposed to mean? what is wrong with cooking? i like cooking i was a chef for 2 years in a restuarant until they sacked me for my bad cooking, so they said.

maybe because you can't cook? tongue
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin what's this supposed to mean? what is wrong with cooking? i like cooking i was a chef for 2 years in a resturant untill they sacked me for my bad cooking, so they said.

maybe because you can't cook? tongue

hahahahahahahahahahabahahahabab
(am choking abeg!)
sack you for your bad cooking??
oya come and cook for me
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
lammylam:

hahahahahahahahahahabahahahabab
(am choking abeg!)
sack you for your bad cooking??
oya come and cook for me
yes, for my bad cooking. i would love to come cook for you tongue fine girl.
Maybe you might end up teaching me how to cook. grin
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
yes, for my bad cooking. i would love to come cook for you tongue fine girl.
Maybe you might end up teaching me how to cook. grin

who says I know how to cook?
anyways you will teach me your bad cooking skills too.
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
lammylam:

who says I know how to cook?
anyways you will teach me your bad cooking skills too.
grin grin grin if you want to learn bad cooking yes, i will teach you.
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin if you want to learn bad cooking yes, i will teach you.

yaaaaay! perfect.�
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by marvin906(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
dude the best is to invite her over to your house since you don't have money ..
if you where in warri 5k would be enough if nor be open eye girl sha.. e nor pass ShopRite you go carry am go..

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by pansophist(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
How about not spending or at worse, spend even less than 500 Naira? simple.

Go for a walk in a park (UBA park, uni of Lagos will do), and after that, buy refreshment (or even carry water along). The idea that a date has to cost something is untrue. And yes, I have done exactly what I am telling. If she is a smart lady with an iota of self-respect, she will agree to this, as it will remove the burden of her being a liability on your finance.

If she feels comfortable visiting you, then you should impress her with your culinary skills (if you can cook though), or any kind of handmade arts you are involved in. Or just go to shoprite, sit in a coffee shop, then talk. After that, take a walk around the vicinity and admire the place.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by theunnamed: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Just buy sharwama and go and sit down in one park

Shikina.
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by drmikeadams(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin angry carry am go beer parlor

1 Like

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Demmtek(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
just make the date on Monday to magnificent Cinema movie for 1k for two 2k free popcorn and drink then you still got extra cash to give her for transport or just dash have a nice one
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
lammylam:

yaaaaay! perfect.�
were and when do you want me? tongue i hope your kitchen is spacious wink

i like fish with spinach, olives, peanuts and herbs with Roasted potatoes. that's sound like a bad combination right? :-

what do you like?, tongue Damm!! do you Always look that gorgeous or was it just for that day?
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
were and when do you want me? tongue i hope your kitchen is spacious wink

i like fish with spinach, olives, peanuts and herbs with Roasted potatoes. that's sound like a bad combination right? :-

what do you like?, tongue Damm!! do you Always look that gorgeous or was it just for that day?

I think its just that day!
imagine that face without the makeup! that's how I look everyday!

As for the combination, its just perfect !
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:
How about not spending or at worse, spend even less than 500 Naira? simple.

Go for a walk in a park (UBA park, uni of Lagos will do), and after that, buy refreshment (or even carry water along). The idea that a date has to cost something is untrue. And yes, I have done exactly what I am telling. If she is a smart lady with an iota of self-respect, she will agree to this, as it will remove the burden of her being a liability on your finance.

If she feels comfortable visiting you, then you should impress her with your culinary skills (if you can cook though), or any kind of handmade arts you are involved in. Or just go to shoprite, sit in a coffee shop, then talk. After that, take a walk around the vicinity and admire the place.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Awwww this is nice really nice!
me likely! especially if we get to hold hands!
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
lammylam:

I think its just that day!
imagine that face without the makeup! that's how I look everyday!

As for the combination, its just perfect !
Never mind the face without make up i am sure you are Good hearted which is what it's all About. Respect, care and Love is more important, that's also all we need.

that combination was one of the reasons i was sacked, i tried my own recipe and it got me sacked grin

but if you will not sack me, then be ready to try my bad cooking. cheesy
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Adeinfo: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Demmtek:
just make the date on Monday to magnificent Cinema movie for 1k for two 2k free popcorn and drink then you still got extra cash to give her for transport or just dash have a nice one
Stop this concept of giving transport, if she can't afford to transport herself for a meet up, let her seat down where she is. We should all learn to make effort if we want things to be worth it. Also, avoid starting what you can't finish or sustain

1 Like

Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
Never mind the face without make up i am sure you are Good hearted which is what it's all About. Respect, care and Love is more important, that's also all we need.

that combination was one of the reasons i was sacked, i tried my own recipe and it got me sacked grin

but if you will not sack me, then be ready to try my bad cooking. cheesy

sacking you would never cross my mind!

i would love to taste your new recipes everyday!
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Demmtek(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Adeinfo:

Stop this concept of giving transport, if she can't afford to transport herself for a meet up, let her seat down where she is. We should all learn to make effort if we want things to be worth it. Also, avoid starting what you can't finish or sustain
it is clearly Stated there I said or dash
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2019
lammylam:

sacking you would never cross my mind!

i would love to taste your new recipes everyday!
grin grin grin grin you sure do know how to tease a man.
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Martin0(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
so you sabi cook eh grin grin grin hia na wa for you oo ,make e nor be purge ooo grin grin grin
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Martin0:
so you sabi cook eh grin grin grin hia na wa for you oo ,make e nor be purge ooo grin grin grin
na she say she wan eat ma food naa! grin if e purge her na her own palaver.
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Martin0(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
na she say she wan eat ma food naa! grin if e purge her na her own palaver.
hahahahahahah na wa ooooo grin grin grin grin how your side na
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by lammylam(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
grin nahhhhhh am still learning
Re: Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
lammylam:

grin nahhhhhh am still learning
Good, me too! cheesy
now, who's gonna teach us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic / For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? / How Will You React If A Girl Toast You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.