Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic (2403 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Rockstar2014(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
This has been bothering me for sometime now, I am 35 and she is 28. We got married November 2019 and have a 17 month old baby boy. Lately on like before, she neither responds to my love making advances nor initiates one, when she relunctantly allows me IN, she just stays like a wood and does not play any part nor add any flavour to it. I am beginning to lose interest on going close to her these days and even considering checking up on my ex (not married) who still shows interest on me just to fill in that gap. Please advice.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
She's probably not happy about something. Don't you think politely asking her about it would be a good idea?
You're already considering cheating on her. Don't you love her? Did you get married to her because of sex? Haba! This is a test of your faithfulness, and you are already showing signs of failure. Try your best to discard that consideration and focus on getting to know your wife's problem(s). Marriage isn't a bed of roses.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Lonestar124: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Op go ahead, anything that makes you happy is welcome.

Anything that can cause pain on a man without him gaining financial dividend should be given a good gap.

Leave her for some months, she'll open up to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Prec1ous(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Romance is usually tied to happiness and comfort. You may not be able to afford happiness but how about comfort?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Lonestar124: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

She's probably not happy about something. Don't you think politely asking her about it would be a good idea?
You're already considering cheating on her. Don't you love her? Did you get married to her because of sex? Haba! This is a test of your faithfulness, and you are already showing signs of failure. Try your best to discard that consideration and focus on getting to know your wife's problem(s). Marriage isn't a bed of roses.
Who have time to pamper a full grown lady of 28years, she know what her husband love and expect from her in love making, why is she pretending as she has no urge for sex or maybe she getting it outside, who knows? Oh maybe she thinks she is doing her husband a favour, that is childlish thought...such drama woman should be ignored till futher notice.

No woman can manipulate me with sex.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Preshy561(f): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are already considering cheating on her? Did you care to know the cause of her sudden break down? Have you talked to her about it?
How's your sex life like? Do you just jump and start strucking without pre-intimacy?

Ask yourself all these before considering destroying your marriage yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by absool(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
make sure when fūcking your wife you do it hard to the extent that she'll beg for mercy (after cumming several times)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lonestar124:
Who have time to pamper a full grown lady of 28years, she know what her husband love and expect her in love making, why is she pretending as she has no urge for sex or maybe she getting it outside, who knows? Oh maybe she thinks she is doing her husband a favour, that is childlish thought...such drama woman should be ignored till futher notice.

No woman can manipulate me with sex.

The OP said the behaviour is unlike her. If the change is notable, then it's obvious she's not pretending. Something is wrong somewhere. The best thing he should do is find out what the problem is, instead of running into hasty conclusions.
What does marriage mean to you?

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Clinghton: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Take her out, try to be romantic, be nice to her.If it does not work talk to her or visit a sex therapist

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Lonestar124: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

What does marriage mean to you?
Marriage is nupital knot tied with two opposite gender, that ought to remain for forever if every neccessary viod is fill between them...It's strictly made for adults that knows how to express thier displeasure without hurting each other.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lonestar124:
Marriage is nupital knot tied with two opposite gender, that ought to remain for forever if every neccessary viod is fill between them...It's strictly made for adults that knows how to express thier displeasure without hurting each other.
Based on this definition, do you expect those goals to be achieved with a snap of the fingers?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by jidamsel43(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
You don't need to be contemplating like this alone. Sit her down and iron things out. She may have some issues to discuss with you. Express your grievances to her, let her know that marriage is not only about procreation . You need to enjoy wedlock and you must ensure that you work toward it

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Lonestar124: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Based on this definition, do you expect those goals to be achieved with a snap of the fingers?
But the goals are achievable when there is understanding and maturity between the couple

Why playing with your husband feeling that is hieght of immaturity.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Happyguy201: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Preshy561:
You are already considering cheating on her? Did you care to know the cause of her sudden break down? Have you talked to her about it?
How's your sex life like? Do you just jump and start strucking without pre-intimacy?

Is she a kid ?? Why can't she voice out if there is a problem

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Homeboiy: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Let her be.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Helicobacter: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
*no longer romantic*
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Margy: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Preshy561:
How's your sex life like? Do you just jump and start strucking without foreeplay?

Don't mind the frogbrain OP... he wants to cheat.. let him go ahead!...

My advice to the wife too... make sure you cheat too.. find a man who knows the game of preintimancy and pre-intimacy!

Op, no wonder your wife acts the way she's acting.. she sure had a premonition about your ex and what you intend to do!
Patriarchy men! Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Margy:

Don't mind the frogbrain OP... he wants to cheat.. let him go ahead!...

My advice to the wife too... make sure you cheat too.. find a man who knows the game of preintimancy and pre-intimacy!

Op, no wonder your wife acts the way she's acting.. she sure had a premonition about your ex and what you intend to do!
Patriarchy men! Tufia
kiss

d bolded is not necessary

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rockstar2014:
This has been bothering me for sometime now, I am 35 and she is 28. We got married November 2019 and have a 17 month old baby boy. Lately on like before, she neither responds to my love making advances nor initiates one, when she relunctantly allows me IN, she just stays like a wood and does not play any part nor add any flavour to it. I am beginning to lose interest on going close to her these days and even considering checking up on my ex (not married) who still shows interest on me just to fill in that gap. Please advice.

Stop wasting valuable brain energy on analyzing her behaviour. Wood or no wood is not important; she can still get pregnant; which is the reason why you married in the first place (or should be the reason). Just get your kids and spend your time thinking about how to invest and grow yourself in life. If she like, make she tag along.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lonestar124:
But the goals are achievable when there is understanding and maturity between the couple

Why playing with your husband feeling that is hieght of immaturity.

That's exactly my point. Both members of a couple are not devoid of imperfections. When one of them expresses his/her imperfections, the other member should be able to consider this fact, and with understanding and maturity, attack the problem. If he loves her, then he should be able to bear with her. Same thing goes to his wife. She should be able to make mature efforts to make sure that they both live with their imperfections, and work together towards overcoming them. That's what marriage is all about. Rome wasn't built in a day, same way a good relationship can't be built in a day.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by ranmoor: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
might be any of these reasons;
1. You should know, when a lady has a baby, her priorities change. She is more concern about the child, so you are secondary thought for now
2. She is just trying to manipulate you. Maybe she needs something from you
3. She knew you are keeping in touch/attach with your ex
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by clevvermind(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
in all you do, never cheat on your wife

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Ginaz(f): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Men of this generation! Lord! Instead of him to seek for ways to the solution on ground, what his mind could come up with is to cheat on his wife. sad

Tufia!!!
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Bola146(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Prec1ous:
Romance is usually tied to happiness and comfort. You may not be able to afford happiness but how about comfort?

God bless you, maybe he is not making the woman happy, sex is not the only thing in marriage, good communication is also a good key.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by bbstarr(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Try to ask her what's wrong. Women who do like this always have a cogent reason. You're her husband and you know the best way to get words out of her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by oodua1stson: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Probably one of those broads who think they are doing you a favour by having sex with you. Sex that is even more available than condoms. Nonsense

Perhaps she's getting sweet prick from her ex outside
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Lamanii22(f): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
You're gonna cheat on her? OP.. O De beru olorun... How many months into your wedding? Both of you need to talk about these things its not hard rara... You can google romantic relationships.. Let her see it herself...
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Fejimummy: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Bros have you ever heard of postpartum depression? please do a research on it and help your wife .... stop being selfish that woman might be going through a lot shit mentally that you don't know about
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Fejimummy:
Bros have you ever heard of postpartum depression? please do a research on it and help your wife .... stop being selfish that woman might be going through a lot shit mentally that you don't know about
Maybe undecided
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Harbylon(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Cheating on her is not really the solution.
Kindly find solution not excuse or reason to backup your cheating plan.
Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by bdchange(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Some of you are the reasons why we eligible bachelors are scared of getting married. Your wife's mood changed due to reasons best known to her and she couldn't easily confide in her hubby, shame on her. You on the other hand noticed this and couldn't sit her and communicate with her and try to find out the problems instead you are talking about seeing your ex when you just married not quite long, shame to you also. If two consenting adults don't know how to communicate with each other to bring peace then they have no business in marriage at all. Babymama and Babydaddy would have been better option for both of you. My hope in marriage is to find that partner I can pour out my challenges and we both can solve it together and she willing to do same, else no point having a partner instead to remain single and do a baby mama thing. Sefini

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by Oratouch1: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Rockstar2014:

.BE GUIDED
It is always better to consult a family law expert before you married. But if you do not before you married, in case the marriage runs into trouble do not make a decision based on sentiments. It is better to consult a divorce lawyer in Nigeria to guide you through. This link will be helpful in that regard https://g.co/kgs/uKc7h5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit / Do These Pictures Look Photoshopped? / Deleted topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.