Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) (46996 Views)

People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed / Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo / Aisha Buhari Whispering Into Dolapo Osinbajo's Ear (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,buhari has more grass root support than your Atiku.he may win delta

The word may is a future tense

as it stand apc will get 40% in south south. 30% or more than in east depends on the bargain apc play their card well. southwest and north is lockdown for buhari

as for the caption "daddy don't reject the offer to run for president after baba Yusuf tenure in 2023

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Shey we go sell gala together after election?
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:

Something an ipob kid raised with anger, bitterness, hatred and anti Nigerian sentiments would say, but sadly for you, the lovely little girl is Omoluabeast talking to another Omoluabeast.

The joke is on you

FIXED!
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by bkool7(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
"Please Sir, dont be angry.

But what I want to tell you is that...

Hmm! I hope you will not be angry oo.

But what I want to tell you is that...

Buhari is a dullard!!!

Thank you sir!"

*And she runs away*

If you know you know

uuh! You will for Igbos

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Please sir
Can I be guaranteed a better future of my parents vote you and PMB again for another four Years?
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Are you sure you are born again?
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Dotng: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
"Pastor, do you know that you now lies?" whispers the innocent the child.

shocked shocked cry cry embarassed embarassed
Is Osinbajo also responsible for this also?
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
@petersbetty...Continue deceiving yourself! SCAMMER!!

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ne×t Leel abeg

SAI BUHARIIIII

4X4 YEARS IS SURE 4 PMB

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dotng:

shocked shocked cry cry embarassed embarassed
Is Osinbajo also responsible for this also?
Not at all, I'm responsible!
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
The song CARLESS WHISPERS comes 2 mind cool
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
He purposely targets children to inspire them. Those encounters have a way of motivating kids to greater heights as they move from one phase of their lives to another.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Jowanson: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
They know that Nigerians are hungry and they are using it to their advantage... What is tradermoni?
Simple ....its vote buying ...

Money they would have used in revamping at least one refinery to full capacity so that we can be producing our own fuel and possibly export it to other neighboring countries...create jobs...create jobs!

Some will say the trader moni is helping the traders and I ask how is it helping the traders when its a loan and not a grant..

It is well...different strokes for different folks

As for me, this is not job creation .
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

The word may is a future tense

as it stand apc will get 40% in south south. 30% or more than in east depends on the bargain apc play their card well. southwest and north is lockdown for buhari

as for the caption "daddy don't reject the offer to run for president after baba Yusuf tenure in 2023

No need of all these calculations. 2019 is a 2015 deja vu or better. PDP did not do their homework well. Of all people, Atiku and Obi lmao. Even Kwakwaso or Dankwambo with Ngozi Iweala would have been the best opposition.
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by arrestdarrester: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy wink cool a listening govt.Not like that OLX SELL IT ALL/lefuledum incoming president

Bubu wants to sell National Assets to fund budget of one year, Atiku wants to sell NNPC to grow economy for all time, which is better?

Atiku as VP oversaw the sale of National Oil to ordinary Nigerians without any hitch. It is today's ConOil. He also oversaw the sale of NAHCo to ordinary Nigerians without any hitch. Let him sell NNPC, we have confidence in the process he laid down at the BPE
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wow, she's that bold o.
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Highsigher(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

Haba! My father is a pained goat oooo
grin

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
grin

These people are just happy seeing the VP. However, none of them may have a PVC.
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Azam101: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
God bless Baba Buhari for chosen Osinbajo!
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by deomelllo: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Starkid3010:
Speak for yourself abeg

Wetin concern me with Igbos.

I wasn't speaking for you Igbos, of course.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by deomelllo: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
IkonBee:

These people are just happy seeing the VP. However, none of them may have a PVC.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by alezzy13: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shibaraba:
Op Let me whisper to you

*thunder fire you*

Hmmm, is that the way young children insult their elders in your culture?

FYI, am not a PMB fan, but your comment says a lot about your values. SMH.
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by alezzy13: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Well for what is worth, you have to hand to Osinbanjo. The man seems to have the gift of interacting with people
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by phizzle017(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Daddy no let that thief Atiku come back
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:
SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER AFONJA MEDIA CHILD ABUSE.

WAT ELSE COULD THE PICTURE MEAN?

Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by esun1: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
conductor121:
cheesy

The joke is truly on me, my Yorobar moozlem BMC brother who was raised with pro-Niggerian (a terrorist shithole) principles and paid $89/month to be asslicking a known Jihadist ethnic bigot party led by a Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen sponsor known as Jubrin from Sudan.

So you see, the joke is truely on me. cheesy

BITTER GENERATION
Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by Iskra: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari the corruption time machine...wheather it's 1976 and 2.8billion naira missing or 2018 with his coterie of saintly thieves or 2045 if he could be President again...it would be the same story of stealing while fighting corruption...I have never seen a better description of chasing your own tail like the man called Buhari ...you can't give what you don't have. You can't ooze corruption and fight it at the same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.