Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home (990 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by Samuelgr8: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am tired of the situation in my marriage and I need wisdom on how to go about it. My marriage is about a year and three months. Not too long ago,my husband’s younger brother came to live with us. This is because the family has decided that since he is not serious with his schooling (he has been wasting time in the polytechnic,always failing his exams),he should come to learn a trade in Lagos.

His brother my husband is a business man and he is hardly at home. So,most times,its me and this his younger brother at home. My issue is that this boy because he found out that I am his age mate (I am 24),he stopped calling me sister Grace (not real name) but now,its Grace. I find that truly disrespectful and I told him to stop that but he said I should be the one calling him brother or uncle cos he is my husband’s brother. Mind you,his brother is senior to two people before him.

Of a truth,men from their area is seen as the head even if they are junior. But that tradition is long dead. These days,civilization has stopped all that nonsense. But he will still be calling me by my name. I reported him to my husband and he says I should ignore him but this guy is doing this to spite me.

Secondly,I was bathing the other day,I felt someone by the door and I thought it was my husband. I asked who is there,no sound. I opened the door and I saw this guy walking away. I queried him about what he was doing by my bathroom door,he said....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-brother-disrespects-me-in-my-own-home/
Re: My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by Jay1F(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't want to talk

Re: My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by lastclaire4(f): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
I wanted to comment but as soon as I saw the paragraph about bathroom and then I saw a link. To me, it was one of those stories.
Re: My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh story that touches d white blood cell
Re: My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by Samuelgr8: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2018
you'fr welcome
lastclaire4:
I wanted to comment but as soon as I saw the paragraph about bathroom and then I saw a link. To me, it was one of those stories.
Re: My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home by Foodforthought: 1:50am On Dec 22, 2018
The next time he does such, this is what you do....Read more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice needed / Why Do Girls Chose Sundays To HOE? / Brother Man! Save Your Money For Better Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.