Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40067 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Bola146(f): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

485 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

710 Likes 53 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Simp
What she need is a good beating

After all the mentions I keep receiving, all I can say is

Simp you should have beaten her and sent her out of the shop....

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by DannyXpress: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Wow my fellow simp

Comrade We'll be having a meeting by 4pm today, make sure you don't miss it.

Let me tell you the truth. But if you want me to lie, i will lie.

She's a hooker and you're one of her customers, and when she's done with you, she will dump your sorry ass.

509 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mophor: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Issokay

She been don know your weakness and using it as a threat against you cz she knows las las na pussy go make ur anger CUM down

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by b1111: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
You be mumu

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
b1111:
You be mumu
thanks

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

592 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by EmzyT: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Sir, to be Very honest with you;

"YOUR FIANCEE IS TIRED OF THIS RELATIONSHIP"

She has Seen you Finish, hence the Reason for the Disrespect.. too many Red flags in your Post to be Honest!! It's just a matter of time before she break the news to you

Another Maga guy that is Financially okay compared to yourself has stepped in. So things are about to fall Apart! Ignore your brother and the People here telling you to ''Leave the Shop for her! That her conscience will Judge her'', Bro, don't listen to them, collect your shop back and every Important stuffs you've given to her, these girls have no Conscience. If she had, she wouldn't be treating you the way she does knowing fully well that you've been like her Second Parent Since she lost her Parents! sad

dichvu:
But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Please stop ignoring the signs and do the needful, we wouldn't want you to come here years later to tell us how your marriage failed or how you caught your wife cheating on you with Someone else,

Thank you!

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me.

The greatest tragedy to befall any man is to be a SIMP and also have a SIMP as a friend or bro.

329 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Bro, do whatever you want to do but Please don't marry such a lady.... The handwriting is clear!!!

No Peace to Simps

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by b1111: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
thanks

Ehn now!

How you go open shop for gf come dey complain for here, e wrong now! I force you open shop for am.

Werey and wetin you dey find for her phone, and you want make babe dey buy food for you cos you rent shop for her, shey you nor see say you mumu ni.

Your babe done see you finish, see finish them say wetin, complete am,

I no dey give advice abeg, find a way.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend is done kindhearted and have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one.

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
Correct girl...your shoe shine

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Anything you do as a boyfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.

thanks....i learnt my lesson now.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MufasaLion: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

The greatest tragedy to befall on any man is to be a SIMP and also have a SIMP as a friend or bro.

sad

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by captainking(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. she became an orphan recently, so i decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support. though she also invested all her savings into the business and i supported her also with the little i can. i thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually. But her behaviour has really change seriously towards me, she hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. she will say its nothing that she is just catching fun. i do overlook all this just to make peace rain. something happen yesterday that make feel so bad, i told her im coming to visit in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she help order food, so when i reach her side she told me to bring money that she cant use her money to buy food for me, i felt somehow inside with her response. i had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously. so after im done eating, i was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone then a called enter and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she come back, i was really dumbfounded and shocked, i coundn't utter any word as i dont want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. she left me there, i stood up also and leff the shop. i really felt bad and sad. this a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parent. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me. he said i should chill for now. please i need your advise on how to go about this.

NOTE; i rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it to two my gf can use the other half.
You are but... A baby..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by captainking(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMP.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.
I agree with you.
Award of simp of the year. It's his year. Year of the simp... Goes to him.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
captainking:

You are but... A baby..
how am i a baby?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by johnsonmartina6(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
my brother, anything i give a woman na free o,, I no dey put mind,, if you go dey reason am,, na high blood pressure u go see o

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by captainking(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
how am i a baby?
Reading your post sir.

How can you tolerate all these from your gf.. Or fiancee??
You respect her right.. And you must demand to be respected.

That's all I can say for now.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by motionarena: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Another thread for nland SIMPs to pour their frustration

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Lightway: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. she became an orphan recently, so i decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support. though she also invested all her savings into the business and i supported her also with the little i can. i thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually. But her behaviour has really change seriously towards me, she hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. she will say its nothing that she is just catching fun. i do overlook all this just to make peace rain. something happen yesterday that make feel so bad, i told her im coming to visit in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she help order food, so when i reach her side she told me to bring money that she cant use her money to buy food for me, i felt somehow inside with her response. i had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously. so after im done eating, i was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone then a called enter and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she come back, i was really dumbfounded and shocked, i coundn't utter any word as i dont want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. she left me there, i stood up also and leff the shop. i really felt bad and sad. this a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parent. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me. he said i should chill for now. please i need your advise on how to go about this.

NOTE; i rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it to two my gf can use the other half.

Your bro is a loser. He wants your downfall... That girl will soon give you HIV and Gonorrhea and you will die before her

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2021
captainking:

Reading your post sir.

How can you tolerate all these from your gf.. Or fiancee??
You respect her right.. And you must demand to be respected.

That's all I can say for now.
Well, i know i really fumbled right now. my mind and spirit have left the relationship already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Veenbanks(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Red flags every where, and yet you don't even know what to do. Consequences of gaining quality knowledge and understanding of how the female gender behaves. If you don't get it, forget it.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Tbh you did nothing wrong .. dont mind those people bashing you .. just that you did it for a very ungrateful fool ..
*If na me I go burn everything in that shop and she'll start from ground zero again * no follow me sha o I get small mental issue angry grin

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by brain54(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Guy ...
Send her packing...
From the shop and from your life for good!

You can't please this one. She will never be grateful!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oga, breakup with her and move on.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Sonnobax15(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
This life ain't just balance one bit..

Op, don't send her packing....The truth is that there's no loyal woman out there.....But if you venture catch anyone,hold unto her tight.

Las las, op,your better half go locate you..No force yourself on anyone.....By then, she'll be the one to regret.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Jodha(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kayzcarter: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Anything you do as a boyfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.

There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.
see birds of the same feather cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Male Prostitution In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.