Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Yahoo Business No Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Business No Easy (899 Views)

I Want To Delve Into Yahoo Business / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Business No Easy by Emmy713: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Brethren is this what yahoo boys suffer to convince a foreign woman to make money.
There is this black American Girl 29 of age I got as facebook friend though things started going well and we call it dating but to be frank with you am no longer comfortable from the way things are going
1. She comes back late at night regarding the 6hours interval with Nigerian time and would love to speak with me when going and coming back from work which deprive me of my sleep and time.
2. She is very friendly and jokes alot but most times got pissed off over things that are seen as nothing here.
3. I kept on twisting my tongue when pronouncing a word to suit their intonation before she could hear me.
Lastly she gets pissed off whenever she founds out am on another call and always complaining of hurting her.

But the truth is that I have no intention of scamming her am even thinking of linking her to a friend of mine who sees such as an opportunity to travel to USA because she keeps asking when I would be visiting her.
Re: Yahoo Business No Easy by Witlee(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please the girl is really in need of love don't scam her please or don't even give her to your friend
Re: Yahoo Business No Easy by Witlee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
What's her nane
Re: Yahoo Business No Easy by Godson213: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2018
Op get a passport and start saving

Keep chatting with her more and keep up those sleepless nights. You will be happy after everything trust me. You owe your unborn kids this one little scarifice

Don’t depend on that black American only. Bomb for more.

#peace

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Business No Easy by Emmy713: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Godson213:
Op get a passport and start saving

Keep chatting with her more and keep up those sleepless nights. You will be happy after everything trust me. You owe your unborn kids this one little scarifice

Don’t depend on that black American only. Bomb for more.

#peace
Thanks bro but the truth is I don't want to live a life of pretence or probably to impress anyone Cuz I have heard a lot of stories on how Nigerian guys are treated over there so I don't see that as an opportunity I chat and call her for fun though on her own part is a serious business from what I see
Re: Yahoo Business No Easy by Emarvel(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Emmy713:
Brethren is this what yahoo boys suffer to convince a foreign woman to make money.
There is this black American Girl 29 of age I got as facebook friend though things started going well and we call it dating but to be frank with you am no longer comfortable from the way things are going
1. She comes back late at night regarding the 6hours interval with Nigerian time and would love to speak with me when going and coming back from work which deprive me of my sleep and time.
2. She is very friendly and jokes alot but most times got pissed off over things that are seen as nothing here.
3. I kept on twisting my tongue when pronouncing a word to suit their intonation before she could hear me.
Lastly she gets pissed off whenever she founds out am on another call and always complaining of hurting her.

But the truth is that I have no intention of scamming her am even thinking of linking her to a friend of mine who sees such as an opportunity to travel to USA because she keeps asking when I would be visiting her.
link me up with her

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Finally Shows Pictures Of Her Twins / Love Or Lust / How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.