Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial (894 Views)

A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status / How To View Your Partner Whatsapp Chat (without Them Knowing) / Have You Ever Read Your Partner's Whatsapp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial by preshos: 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
HackThursday: LEARN TO USE YOUR ANDROID PHONE FOR SPY AND HACKS

This is an online tutorial that basically focuses On you using your phone to do some spy and hacks and in the course of the training, we will cover the following:

1. Spy Victim Whatsapp Messages:
With a one time access to victim phone, you can hack & start reading all victim whatsapp messages on your phone
This is useful to detect cheating in a relationship
Or u can use it to keep an eye on ur children conversation

2. Spy, watch, listen and record from friend camera through your phone

3. Bypass Laptop Password

4. Track Recently lost phones:
Do you easily loose phones, then you can be lucky enough to track victim's exact location with your phone from any other devices (work for only Android users)

5. Remotely Control PC from your phone:

6. Create a Downloadable link for all your files:

7. Hack and Edit Apps:
You can be lucky enough to remove disturbing Adverts in an app and also probably lucky enough to hack and freely have access to those features of an App you were supposed to pay for

You can also edit the icon, images and Audios of any app of your choice and you also learn how to install one particular app multiple times on ur phone

8. Scan your documents to PDF

9. Locate your phone by whistling

10. Free up Memory Space: Ever been in a situation where u have memory card but still can't download apps because of insufficient memory on your phone, worry no more as we cover it in this training

11. View Already Deleted Whatsapp Msg:
Some one deleted a whatsapp message and you will really want to read it, then we will teach u how to read that msg that was deleted

TUTORIAL VENUE AND FEE:
Tutorial will take place in a closed Whatsapp group for those who pay. And the fee is N1500 for the first 30 people and N2000 afterwards

TUTORIAL DATE:
The tutorial will take place from Tomorrow (Thursday) - 3rd of June (5 days)

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE

Since Nairaland will not approve whatsapp link in a post, simply call or Whatsapp 08154408294 so u can join the general group to see other paying too

Re: How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial by dmk23: 6:48pm On May 29, 2019
I want to have peace of mind. I can't be going through that 'sheet'

1 Like

Re: How To Spy Ur Partner Whatsapp Msg And Other Tutorial by preshos: 6:52pm On May 29, 2019
dmk23:
I want to have peace of mind. I can't be going through that 'sheet'
Is not by force to participate
But by the time u get to notice the cheating, the scar it will give u will he deep

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment: Boyfriend Explaining Doggy Style To His Girlfriend (video) / It Really Sucks When All Those Slutty, Fresh Kind Of Guys / Sex, Sex And More Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.