Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad (11925 Views)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains / 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by techking: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Na hu be sowoore again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Oweku: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2018
That's why i spend ll day campaigning for him...he is he best person for the position..

He has the idea, the right policies and how to implement it

Let not vote in APC and PDP...They have done their best which has brought us nowhere...

VOTE ACC
VOTE Omoyele Sowore for President

Meanwhile i just want you to know that you can start earning money while you are browsing the Internet. Its for free..
Just click on my signature below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by sexiestharam(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2018
crafteck:

Funny.. You have no idea how important this decision is do you? Life is not all about Brazilian hair and Mac foundation powder
Lol, you are talking to the wrong person. Because I am a woman doesn't mean I focus on makeup and hair. Not all women are like that. Change your orientation man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Who is Sowore?
THE MAN SOWORE

From my little findings, Sowore Omoyele has consistently put his life on line right from University days even before he became SUG President in Unilag.
I served with him as the Assistant General Secretary while he was the Vice President at the Faculty level in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
He graduated from University yet fighting for Just Cause.
He moved out of the Country and took the fights on a Global Scale!
Fighting against World Powers and World shakers! Exposing corruption on a Global Dimensions and yet escaping and surviving threats, attacks, imprisonment, poisoning and arrests! Picked dead and resuscitated back to life. Yet fighting!

Just like the little boy teenage David fought with lions and bears and brought the head of Goliath down into the platter and ascend the Throne and Reigned with Skillfullness of Hands and Integrity of Heart.

Sowore Omoyele has been a Long Standing, One Man Army Fighting for the Dignity of Humanity and Demanding Good Governance from Operators of Institutions!

I heard him say that he has made an Oath with Poverty if need be to fight and Finish Strong!

Even if he doesn't win in the forth coming election as President Elect of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, whosoever sits on that throne at Aso Rock should be ready for the Full Weight of this Tireless and Passionate Freedom Fighter!

My assumption is that a good heart is better than a good hands when it comes to Leadership and Governance.
With Great Brains as Team Players around Good Heart, the Speed of Accomplishment will be Dynamic!

Sowore is an Accomplished Human Rights Activist with Disruptive Strategies that has put his Sahara Reporters Organization in Global Perspectives!

It takes a Lion's Heart to dig into the corruptions in the Corridors of Power and still be alive!

Sowore does not just criticize and stay aloof. He is A Die Hard Freedom Fighter!

He has track records of unmatchable victories in journalism without being a journalist!

I'm not a partisan but got involved with this Movement because of Sowore's Good heart which is evidenced by his Exploits...

He is not only intelligent, but also have the strength of the mind to Drive his Vision in the face of Obvious Oppositions!

Sowore is in strong collaboration with like minded patriots, home and abroad

For the fact that we may not be familiar with his Team Players does not mean that he is running alone.

Mobilizing Diaspora and Grassroots.
Delving into Corridors of Powers and Opinion Leaders are all indicators that he is not running alone...

Movement is about staying in Motion to drive towards desirable Destination

The Common man may not know Sowore Omoyele because they are not in the Internet Village...
But the World Powers and World Shakers know him very well!

He has Dared them again and again and has actively brought victories where it seems impossible!

Talk is Cheap!
Even the donkey of Balaam spoke!
When Thoughts and Talk are backed up with Passionate Actions, Delivery is inevitable!

At the mention of the name of Sahara Reporters, some Power Brokers that have skeleton in their cupboard shiver.

Nigeria truely need a Ruthless, Die-hard and Selfless Leader, whose utmost interest will be to tactfully and carefully guide the Nation to her Haven of Peace, Progress and Prosperity!

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Long Live True Nigerian Patriots!

Long live Sowore!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Teibaba(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Not enough reason
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Democracy is not a one man show. Who are his pple How many dey contest for nass
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by patrickmuf(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
tayooluwole:
omo ah prefer this Sowore oooo, but as the race is obviously btw Bhuari and Atiku.... Bhuari has my vote
It's we that's making it look obvious that it's a battle between APC VS PDP, we are making them popular by casting doubts on the other aspirants.
If you stand for Sowore, I stand for Sowore, the next guy says Durotoye, the next man says it's Moghalu, I assure you, PDP and APC will have no choice to rebrand.
We can't keep making folks who have impoverished us relevant, we have to take a stand and say NO to them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by SEGLIZ: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
so because he exposed apc and pdp we vote them in? tell me what is so special or that Nigerians don't know about the apc and pdp? they are thieves every Nigerian knows this, so? give a good reason to vote them not telling our problems and challenges, when we no it better than even you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by ericmor: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
If This is the only reason why I will have to vote for sowere then he has already lost my vote. I need a better Nigeria and good development and not fighting back and blaming others for your mistakes like APC.

Till they get there before you know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Likins:
God should lead us through, nobody is holy. To gain power brings a lot of talks. There is no guarantee who will be the right one for us.. we just want a better president.
We agree nobody is holy but the same God you mention commands personal responsibility. God expects Nigerians to take personal responsibility for our results and let God be God in the background. The data on ground and character assessment shows Sowore has the character.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by trillville(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
I like Sowore as a person, but whenever he makes statements on the economy, he is always wrong.

If Sowore had partnered with Mughalu and one of them stepped down for the other, this election would have been more competitive. Sowore blamed SAP for Nigeria's problems but countries like Czech Republic successfully implemented SAP.

Sowore blames IBB (I agree, he is a bad man) for Nigeria's economic troubles but Soludo wrote in his book that the Buhari led government had brought the economy of Nigeria to a complete halt before IBB took over and that policies implemented by IBB restarted the economy. Sowore studied geography, which is a challenging and important course. He should stick to people oriented policies and things his experiences have taught him that makes him an outstanding candidate. I see him as an exceptional human being and he is a gift to Nigerians. All he has to do is to stop speaking on economic matters or he should get quality advisers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by taiwolomo1: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
sexiestharam:
If AAC gets up to 50,000 votes nationwide, it will be because of people who erroneously vote AAC when their intention was to vote APC. grin
sorry to disappoint u....its obvious u just looking for likes tongue. U ain't getting no likes baby cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
nacortic:
My dream president, it just that this cabals no go ever allow you win dem get cash and man power pass you and most Nigerians are not ready for change due to amnesia dey always have when money is involved.
I will risk it voting for u even if you no win

Nigerians bonded together is stronger than ANY cabal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Lordofthewest(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Don't mind all these fickle minded youths Brazilian hair and iPhone is how far their thinking goes,they don't know that every one has left Nigeria behind.
crafteck:

Funny.. You have no idea how important this decision is do you? Life is not all about Brazilian hair and Mac foundation powder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by DrGabbi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:
so because he exposed apc and pdp we vote them in? tell me what is so special or that Nigerians don't know about the apc and pdp? they are thieves every Nigerian knows this, so? give a good reason to vote them not telling our problems and challenges, when we no it better than even you.

There are lot of reasons. First and simple one is that he's different from the failures APC and PDP are recycling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

THE MAN SOWORE

From my little findings, Sowore Omoyele has consistently put his life on line right from University days even before he became SUG President in Unilag.
I served with him as the Assistant General Secretary while he was the Vice President at the Faculty level in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
He graduated from University yet fighting for Just Cause.
He moved out of the Country and took the fights on a Global Scale!
Fighting against World Powers and World shakers! Exposing corruption on a Global Dimensions and yet escaping and surviving threats, attacks, imprisonment, poisoning and arrests! Picked dead and resuscitated back to life. Yet fighting!

Just like the little boy teenage David fought with lions and bears and brought the head of Goliath down into the platter and ascend the Throne and Reigned with Skillfullness of Hands and Integrity of Heart.

Sowore Omoyele has been a Long Standing, One Man Army Fighting for the Dignity of Humanity and Demanding Good Governance from Operators of Institutions!

I heard him say that he has made an Oath with Poverty if need be to fight and Finish Strong!

Even if he doesn't win in the forth coming election as President Elect of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, whosoever sits on that throne at Aso Rock should be ready for the Full Weight of this Tireless and Passionate Freedom Fighter!

My assumption is that a good heart is better than a good hands when it comes to Leadership and Governance.
With Great Brains as Team Players around Good Heart, the Speed of Accomplishment will be Dynamic!

Sowore is an Accomplished Human Rights Activist with Disruptive Strategies that has put his Sahara Reporters Organization in Global Perspectives!

It takes a Lion's Heart to dig into the corruptions in the Corridors of Power and still be alive!

Sowore does not just criticize and stay aloof. He is A Die Hard Freedom Fighter!

He has track records of unmatchable victories in journalism without being a journalist!

I'm not a partisan but got involved with this Movement because of Sowore's Good heart which is evidenced by his Exploits...

He is not only intelligent, but also have the strength of the mind to Drive his Vision in the face of Obvious Oppositions!

Sowore is in strong collaboration with like minded patriots, home and abroad

For the fact that we may not be familiar with his Team Players does not mean that he is running alone.

Mobilizing Diaspora and Grassroots.
Delving into Corridors of Powers and Opinion Leaders are all indicators that he is not running alone...

Movement is about staying in Motion to drive towards desirable Destination

The Common man may not know Sowore Omoyele because they are not in the Internet Village...
But the World Powers and World Shakers know him very well!

He has Dared them again and again and has actively brought victories where it seems impossible!

Talk is Cheap!
Even the donkey of Balaam spoke!
When Thoughts and Talk are backed up with Passionate Actions, Delivery is inevitable!

At the mention of the name of Sahara Reporters, some Power Brokers that have skeleton in their cupboard shiver.

Nigeria truely need a Ruthless, Die-hard and Selfless Leader, whose utmost interest will be to tactfully and carefully guide the Nation to her Haven of Peace, Progress and Prosperity!

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Long Live True Nigerian Patriots!

Long live Sowore!
Okay, thank you
But do u think He has the experience necessary to be president in order to pull us out from the current failure we have as president?
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
baillers123:

can only be president if the whole country is buried.. we love those old fools.. atleast, they r xperienced
Experience of looting our kid's destiny
Experience in funding terrorist group
Experience of Killing opposition and using armed forces to intimidate opponents
What stupid experience are these idiots with no blueprint of their plans for this country talking about
If you want those people with these kinds of experience, I'm sorry to disappoint you,You'll be disgraced with your old fools of paymasters Because come 2019,The Nigeria political space will be disrupted forever

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by emmasege: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Which sensible person wastes his or her vote on a man that can't even garner up to half a million votes?

Guys, we are stuck with Atiku or Buhari and we'd better choose a man with capacity and who's not a bigot.

So, GET ATIKULATED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Ayobami7(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Sowore smoking Marijuana

Even though he has good intentions, he needs to face the reality squarely

He cant win or get close

Its just the bitter truth

No miracle on Earth and in Heaven can get him there
Keep your cynicism with you. He is the only aspirant to tour the entire 36 states rallying support. Buhari and atiku are relying on large campaign budgets - Sowore is relying on love for his people and grassroots campaign.

You overestimate the opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by biosilicon: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
R0ckefeller:
how will it look like if both apc and pdp couldn't win the 2019 election

That my friend will be the real original change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Sowore smoking Marijuana

Even though he has good intentions, he needs to face the reality squarely

He cant win or get close

Its just the bitter truth

No miracle on Earth and in Heaven can get him there
Keep your cynicism with you. He is the only aspirant to tour the entire 36 states rallying support. Buhari and atiku are relying on large campaign budgets - Sowore is relying on love for his people and grassroots campaign.

You overestimate the opposition aka buhari atiku and the cabal.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by AllenSpencer: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
BigBashiru:

You overestimate the opposition.

Hello, Even if he tours all the continents, He still wont win. Why deceiving the poor dude? This is Nigeria and their is a way it works. Why allow him waste funds knowing fully well he cant win.

Its more of a sin giving someone false hopes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
baillers123:

can only be president if the whole country is buried.. we love those old fools.. atleast, they r xperienced
mumuni, so stop complaining
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by flyingdutchman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sowore lacks maturity in conduct and decorum. Moreover, he has stained his hand working for a certain bigwick in Lagos and blackmailing people. We need youths but, this fella is not it. To be forewarned is to be fore armed. I sabi this guy well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by nacortic(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
BigBashiru:

Nigerians bonded together is stronger than ANY cabal.

Your funi but let mi tell u dis Nigerians can NEVA bond 2gther, no be curse but it is the simple truth if religion no separate us, it will be tribe nd if it is not tribe den money will.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by R0ckefeller: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
biosilicon:

That my friend will be the real original change.
real talk
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Hello, Even if he tours all the continents, He still wont win. Why deceiving the poor dude? This is Nigeria and their is a way it works. Why allow him waste funds knowing fully well he cant win.

Its more of a sin giving someone false hopes.
"That way it works" is what is about to change.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by cozy7(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay, thank you
But do u think He has the experience necessary to be president in order to pull us out from the current failure we have as president?
Yes he has every experience to lead Nigeria to the highest level
1.He has the better Manifesto called SPICER HEAT ,any serious candidate who promised to do something should outline and explain how he intends to do that which he did extensively even all his plans which some shallow minded people said are not feasible are well explained
2. He knows everything about Nigeria politics, he has been around for 30 years fighting for the betterment of Nigerians since he was 18 years old as an undergraduate in Unilag ,He played a huge part in giving the military final burial for the democracy we enjoying today
3.He has integrity,Integrity is saying something and be steadfast on it,even Buhari Mr integrity, said in 2014 that he will spend only one term and now in 2018 campaigning for another term, Omoyele Sowore has proved to be an honest man since his 30 years of activism ,The Military government of IBb are giving 505 to those criticizing the government then to shut them up and Omoyele Sowore as the SUG president of Unilag refused,When Turai and the senate are trying to deny a minority tribe presidency then,Sowore fought for Jonathan to become president and on becoming President, Jonathan called him to compensate him and he rejected saying his compensation is seeing The government ruling Nigeria well
The list is endless ,He's an intelligent brilliant mind ,That's why Jerry Rawlings of Ghana endorsed him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
BigBashiru:
Sowore is a president who loves his people. Nigerians there's more to Nigerian politics than the same recycled politicians. Now is the time to try someone new!!! Vote Sowore!!!

Truth be told you and I know sowore can't win not dis presidential election, ,,,,,,am not against him winning but he has a long way to go in nigeria politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension / Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.