Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad (11928 Views)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains / 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
flyingdutchman:
Sowore lacks maturity in conduct and decorum. Moreover, he has stained his hand working for a certain bigwick in Lagos and blackmailing people. We need youths but, this fella is not it. To be forewarned is to be fore armed. I sabi this guy well well.
I hate seeing dumb ignoramus like you speaking with so much pride
Omoyele Sowore exposed to Nigerians that Tinubu was a drug dealer in Chicago and a lot of his I'll doings
Remember internet never forget so find one stance of him blackmailing anybody or working for someone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol, you are talking to the wrong person. Because I am a woman doesn't mean I focus on makeup and hair. Not all women are like that. Change your orientation man!

Shows level of understanding...if you think the main reason he is surprised at your response is your usage of hair then you need to re-understand the words spoken...
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Donpeak(f): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4918559/no-shishi-bribe-2baba-falz

Thanks to those leading the campaign for a revolution... SOWORE IS THE MOST PREPARED I KNOW, TELL ME YOUR CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT GIVING OUT SHISHI...MINE IS SOWORE
#ISTANDWITHSOWORE2019

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
emmasege:
Which sensible person wastes his or her vote on a man that can't even garner up to half a million votes?

Guys, we are stuck with Atiku or Buhari and we'd better choose a man with capacity and who's not a bigot.

So, GET ATIKULATED.

But he is a thief and ruled n8geria once and stole our money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Donpeak(f): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Donpeak post=74074532]https://www.nairaland.com/4918559/no-shishi-bribe-2baba-falz

Thanks to those leading the campaign for a revolution... SOWORE IS THE MOST PREPARED I KNOW, TELL ME YOUR CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT GIVING OUT SHISHI...MINE IS SOWORE
#ISTANDWITHSOWORE2019
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Kellibae(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol, you are talking to the wrong person. Because I am a woman doesn't mean I focus on makeup and hair. Not all women are like that. Change your orientation man!

Don't mind him he is using reverse psychology on you.
To make u vote his failed Sowore.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Truth be told you and I know sowore can't win not dis presidential election, ,,,,,,am not against him winning but he has a long way to go in nigeria politics
The Nigeria political space is about to witness a revolutionary disruption
The youths made up 60% of our 190 million population and the Youths have made up their mind to Vote OMOYELE SOWORE
It's time to take our destiny back from these old looters
Do you know Buhari was an head of state in 1983 and now in 2018 he's still contesting to be president
Do you know in the popular election of 1992 that MKO Abiola won,Do you know Atiku Abubakar contested and after being Vice president for 8 years now in 2018, he's still looking to be president of a nation where under 50 are majority
We are changing them all come 2019

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Kellibae(f): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
flyingdutchman:
Sowore
lacks maturity in conduct and decorum.
Moreover, he has stained his hand working for a certain bigwick in Lagos and blackmailing people We need youths but, this fella is not it. To be forewarned is to be fore armed. I sabi this guy well well.

U so nailed it like u are inside mind
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
baillers123:

can only be president if the whole country is buried.. we love those old fools.. atleast, they r xperienced
Experienced in looting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
milehigh06:

But he is a thief and ruled n8geria once and stole our money
Atiku allegedly stole our money for 8 years. Sowore loves Nigerians - watch his videos on YouTube. You can see the love for the ppl. It is this love that will make him not steal etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
warlord24:
Just that alot in the far NORTH dont even know sowore.. very bad...

Btw..

If you want the latest whatsapp sender pro v6
Click the link below
Sowore already visited Daura and the far north. He is getting popular fast.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kellibae:

U so nailed it like u are inside mind
I would choose someone who does the job. Presidency is a job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

THE MAN SOWORE

!

This poster must be the sowore cheesy

So u dey nairaland sir....

Anyway, good luck.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Henry1006(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari is not GEJ, stop deceiving yourself that he will lose next year. grin
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Do you know Buhari was an head of state in 1983 and now in 2018 he's still contesting to be president
Do you know in the popular election of 1992 that MKO Abiola won,Do you know Atiku Abubakar contested and after being Vice president for 8 years now in 2018, he's still looking to be president of a nation where under 50 are majority
We are changing them all come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by EmperorShizzy: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
HenryDion:

This poster must be the sowore cheesy
So u dey nairaland sir....
Anyway, good luck.
I wish I am,But OMOYELE SOWORE is busy campaigning in Delta state now
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

I wish I am,But OMOYELE SOWORE is busy campaigning in Delta state now
And he is the ONLY Nigerian presidential aspirant that is actually running a campaign I.e. going out there and talking to the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
BigBashiru:

And he is the ONLY Nigerian presidential aspirant that is actually running a campaign I.e. going out there and talking to the common man.

The comon man un nigeria is brain dead...give them rice and watch them vote away what remains of their future and the future of their kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
nacortic:
My dream president, it just that this cabals no go ever allow you win dem get cash and man power pass you and most Nigerians are not ready for change due to amnesia dey always have when money is involved.
I will risk it voting for u even if you no win
Cabal power is overestimated. Nigerian masses are the strongest cabal. Sowore appeals to the hearts of the masses - this is why his campaign has raised USD100000 and counting from fellow Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by sacajawea: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
UncleJudax:

You sure like suffering...

You Don't talk to rabid Dogs neither do you Discuss with senless Pigs!
She Reeks Foolishness I feel even more sad to the Man That would Wife Her
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
milehigh06:

The comon man un nigeria is brain dead...give them rice and watch them vote away what remains of their future and the future of their kids
It's because of deception and poverty. you can imagine if you haven't eaten for three days, someone gives you three bags of rice, won't you vote for the person?
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cabal power is overestimated. Nigerian masses are the strongest cabal. Sowore appeals to the hearts of the masses - this is why his campaign has raised USD100000 and counting from fellow Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
after deceiving us with Sai Barbar in 2014/2015 Abi... Afonjas Ajoka
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by kenny160: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
i wish he won bt i dont think so coz dese olds fool will rig hell out of d election
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by hometutorslagos: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Try and then fail....not trying at all is the real failure.
AllenSpencer:

Hello, Even if he tours all the continents, He still wont win. Why deceiving the poor dude? This is Nigeria and their is a way it works. Why allow him waste funds knowing fully well he cant win.

Its more of a sin giving someone false hopes.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Diso60090(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
EazyMoh:
Even though he has a very slim chance of wining, I have made up my mind to vote for him.
If he could be at least the second runner-up in 2019, we can make it in 2023 or 27.

That if you and him never die
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sowore has my vote, but the low I.Q youths want the status quo to remain by voting for Atiku or Buhari and keeping Nigeria as one of the most stagnant and retrogressive shitholes of the world that has made no progress since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by hometutorslagos: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Be open to change.
mogbojaiye:

Truth be told you and I know sowore can't win not dis presidential election, ,,,,,,am not against him winning but he has a long way to go in nigeria politics
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
baillers123:

can only be president if the whole country is buried.. we love those old fools.. atleast, they r xperienced
Experienced in corruption and making Nigeria world poverty capital and a fantastically corrupt nation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by AllenSpencer: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
hometutorslagos:
Try and then fail....not trying at all is the real failure.

Thats a bad idea when you definitely sure its gonna be 100% failure. Where do you recuperate the cost after it finally dawns on you.

Better to do charity works than invest on a path you so sure leads to nowhere

You can say he is laying a political foundation but trust me, he cant lead this country. This is not France or Canada. Its Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad by BigBashiru: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
litdutchboy:
Sowore has my vote, but the low I.Q youths want the status quo to remain by voting for Atiku or Buhari and keeping Nigeria as one of the most stagnant and retrogressive shitholes of the world that has made no progress since 1960.
I actually didn't hear of Sowore until few days ago.... most ppl don't know about him - becos the media is only presenting two candidates to Nigerians...... for example they excluded sowore from a presidential debate in January and he has had to sue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Seeks Suspension Of Proposed National Census / APGA, APC, PDP Are Crisis Infested. Maduka, Only Viable Option For Ndi Anambra / Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.