Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You (32043 Views)

Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! / Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
I dont feel comfortable after eating Noodles,always want to throw up,so decided I need to stay way from noodles . Just speaking for myself. To each his own but we all know there are some things we eat here in Nigeria that will not pass quality test overseas. In fact I am yet to see a product manufactured in Nigeria that meets international standard.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by ehinmowo: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
moonbender:

You are a fool. You posted rubbish and you are threatening someone about spending time in jail. How much do you have to go to court? You don't come online to slander a brand and think your life isn't at risk. And you even spewed another trash by asking some to "watch your language online". The rubbish you posted is not enough bad words to bring out from your dead brain?

Continue!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
4reala:

Oga, abeg sufry sufry dey lie o, make Lie mohammed no catch you o. Shey Na for ordinary regular indomie your wife dey gather all this orisirisi. Hmmm

My brother, I have no reason to lie to u or anyone, she knows I don't naturally like noodles, as a result, she goes the extra mile to make it delicious for me. If it is normal, I won't eat
Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by 4reala(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

My brother, I have no reason to lie to u or anyone, she knows I don't naturally like noodles, as a result, she goes the extra mile to make it delicious for me. If it is normal, I won't eat
Ok, thats good. She is a caring woman

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by Onyi22(f): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2018
May God help us
Re: 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
Instant noodles is one food you can’t find in my house. No processed food of any form, only freshly cooked food. Last time I tasted that crap was in 1998.

It has serious health risk on the long run but our country people don’t know.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Don't you use Flavored Seasonings like Maggi, Knorr etc.? They are as well processed and all contain MSG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / 15 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.