Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

It Is Time To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Time To Change (452 Views)

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time To Change by PastorUwagba(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
The devil has destroyed the destinies of many youth with this *boyfriend/girlfriend* nonsense.
Fornication is now the order of the day.
My brothers and sisters, it's time to change.
Accept Jesus Christ into your life totally.

And if you are reading this and you are struggling with the spirit of lust,immorality,you can be set free by the power of Jesus Christ.
Contact me, I will pray for you and that unclean spirit will go away and never return in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: It Is Time To Change by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
PastorUwagba:
The devil has destroyed the destinies of many youth with this *boyfriend/girlfriend* nonsense.
Fornication is now the order of the day.
My brothers and sisters, it's time to change.
Accept Jesus Christ into your life totally.

And if you are reading this and you are struggling with the spirit of lust,immorality,you can be set free by the power of Jesus Christ.
Contact me, I will pray for you and that unclean spirit will go away and never return in Jesus Name

Re: It Is Time To Change by PastorUwagba(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=74082927][/quote]

It is time to surrender to Jesus Christ.
Let him in.
Re: It Is Time To Change by PastorUwagba(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year
If you are a guy or lady and you noticed that ever since you had sex with a particular person,your life has turned upside down, things are no longer working well in your life.

The Time of your deliverance has come.
Contact me for prayers
Re: It Is Time To Change by PastorUwagba(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2019
Flee from fornication

(1) (Reply)

Why ?? / Rwanda Bans Bleaching Creams, Soaps / I Need You All Advice.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.