Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! (5440 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by plsdisvirginme: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
All I have is just my school certificate
Stay indoors 24/7 because of being ridiculed by my mates doing well.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
The load is too heavy for me.
I have tried to endure but I am losing my mind.
I am going insane and I don't think I will ever live a conventional life again.
I have never found true happiness all my life.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my struggles and years in school have been laboured in vain
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
I am thirsty and I have found no one to quench my thirst.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I asked for water, but no one gave me.
I asked for a hug, but no one gave me.
My endless tears and sorrow are about to come to an end.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by posty56: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.
didn't read but I am proud of you though cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
Don't give up please.
It will be fine someday.
I will ask you to learn a skill even if it is driving and apply for driving job.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by alpharoyalty: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please be patient.
Buhari will soon leave office.
God bless you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by ADepresedpotato: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
If eventually u do decide to commit suicide, the best way to go is by jumping into the lagoon (quick and smooth death).Avoid using sniper at all cause...if u don't want to live Ur last hrs in pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Mrkc: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
What can 100,000 do for you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by samabiodun: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
you're just lazy bro
no wife accepted
no work accepted
no kids accepted
no money accepted
but no skill lol upon all skill that available both online and offline @ 35 u are still waiting for manners to fall, my brother there's no manners out there. is never too late go and learn something either online programming or onland, every body can't be a bank worker go and learn how to ride a bike maruwa,drive or learn programming takes a step and stop blaming Government. you can choose to live or die that's by 2kobo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by plsdisvirginme: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mrkc:
What can 100,000 do for you?

Sir thank you for your help.
All i am asking is a job to stop staying indoors..
100k will never make me forget my pains but getting a job will given me a sense of belongings.
Please help no how matter how small the pay is.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Hackman1994: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
If i give you 1million,
What will you use it for?
I need a detailed analysis on how you will use the money before i transfer the money to your account.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
That username though shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
Y0ur account number
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Ravenna: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I suffered pass you..
After NYSC no jobs, no help nothing.
I blamed my star- Capricorn for my failures.

At 30y/o, Papa asked me to go learn barbing, I felt insulted and we became enemies.
I left him for grandma, twas only grandma that loved me and my shitty life, she would encourage and motivate me.
I do hid in my room all day crying and hoping relief would come.
I got a 30k PA job with OzzyB but I barely lasted 2weeks cos of the tedious work (8am-8pm) with aged grandma home alone.
I tried contract jobs and some shitty jobs but all ended before it started, then a good neighbor took me under his care; he was a Pastor and a Pro-Bouncer.
We would fast and pray for months, he offered me a part time security job at Event Centres just to patch things up, he would give me 2k-5k as dash when there's no Events.
At 34, God picked my call- Dangote called and that was it.

Now I'm 38, I've got a woman, kid, car, apartment and some cool cash.
I've forgotten all the pains and shame but grandma is no more to enjoy *soobs*
Sometimes, i feel shiitt Dangote money ain't enough but when I counted my blessings and remembered how i started from the bottom, I just keep my cool.

Hold on bro, you don't give up.
Your turn will come.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by plsdisvirginme: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Y0ur account number
GTB bank.
Thank you sir
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
GTB bank.
Thank you sir
Go and worry no more!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ravenna:
I suffered pass you..
After NYSC no jobs, no help nothing.
I blamed my star- Capricorn for my failures.

At 30y/o, Papa asked me to go learn barbing, I felt insulted and we became enemies.
I left him for grandma, twas only grandma that loved me and my shitty life, she would encourage and motivate me.
I do hid in my room all day crying and hoping relief would come.
I got a 30k PA job with OzzyB but I barely lasted 2weeks cos of the tedious work (8am-8pm) with aged grandma home alone.
I tried contract jobs and some shitty jobs but all ended before it started, then a good neighbor took me under his care; he was a Pastor and a Pro-Bouncer.
We would fast and pray for months, he offered me a part time security job at Event Centres just to patch things up, he would give me 2k-5k as dash when there's no Events.
At 34, God picked my call- Dangote called and that was it.

Now I'm 38, I've got a woman, kid, car, apartment and some cool cash.
I've forgotten all the pains and shame but grandma is no more to enjoy *soobs*
Sometimes, i feel shiitt Dangote money ain't enough but when I counted my blessings and remembered how i started from the bottom, I just keep my cool.

Hold on bro, you don't give up.
Your turn will come.

I celebrate you my fellow carpricon.
Life has been hard too on me.
Just managing.
Still hunting for jobs.
So unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
ADepresedpotato:
If eventually u do decide to commit suicide, the best way to go is by jumping into the lagoon (quick and smooth death).Avoid using sniper at all cause...if u don't want to live Ur last hrs in pain
You are wicked
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by wordbank(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Go and worry no more!!!
Are you kidding me?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
wordbank:

Are you kidding me?
What do you want?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
wordbank:

Are you kidding me?
Audio lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Audio lol
Mr man I am not a poor man like you ok.
Someone is losing hope and all you care about is to find fault and traumatise someone's efforts
What advice did you offer or solution did proffer to him.
You are one of the problems will have on this country and that is why Nigeria will not move forward.
I wanted to make you a millionaire this night but you don't deserve it.
Take care

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Mr man I am not a poor man like you ok.
Someone is losing hope and all you care about is to find fault and traumatise someone's efforts
What advice did you offer or solution did proffer to him.
You are one of the problems will have on this country and that is why Nigeria will not move forward.
I wanted to make you a millionaire this night but you don't deserve it.
Take care
Liar liar pants on fire, the name on the receipt isn't the same with the OP name, you guys Joke a lot in this forum wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Liar liar pants on fire, the name on the receipt isn't the same with the OP name, you guys Joke a lot in this forum wink cheesy cheesy
I don't blame you.
Povery has turned your cognitive disposition into something else.
D0 you know that i am old enough to be your dad?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
I don't blame you.
Povery has turned your cognitive disposition into something else.
D0 you know that i am old enough to be your dad?
You know what fine, just show the receipt again, hide your details obviously but let's see the OP account details he sent to you lol
Person is depressed, you guys will be having fun at his expense, you wan give OP false hope.
Fear God o

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

You know what fine, just show the receipt again, hide your details obviously but let's see the OP account details he sent to you lol
Person is depressed, you guys will be having fun at his expense, you wan give OP false hope.
Fear God o
Your WhatsApp number
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Your WhatsApp number
Why, you dont really expect me to give you right.
Funny guy
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Why, you dont really expect me to give you right.
Funny guy
You need evidence right.
So stop complaining ok.
Just shut up there ok.
If you need money you talk and stop behaving like an outcast.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by UnIimitedGrace: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
what level of schools certificate?
SSCE, HND or B.SC?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
You need evidence right.
So stop complaining ok.
Just shut up there ok.
If you need money you talk and stop behaving like an outcast.
Even the so called account number in your fake transfer ended with a 71 last time I checked the OP account number ended with 56.
Just calling you on your bullshit dont take it personal

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by plsdisvirginme: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
what level of schools certificate?
SSCE, HND or B.SC?
HND.
Maths/statistics

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Cheatmessiah: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Even the so called account number in your fake transfer ended with a 71 last time I checked the OP account number ended with 56.
Just calling you on your bullshit dont take it personal
Is that so?
Now i see,
You and your criminal teams are looking for a way to hack into his account and wipe all the money i sent him.
Now i understand.
You will never succeed.
So this is what you do for a living boy?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by UnIimitedGrace: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
firemanx:
GTB bank.
Thank you sir
beggar.
I've saved this post embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate My Beauty....graphics Attached / My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! / How To Know If A Guy Likes You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.