Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) (47373 Views)

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Izit ur Toto? tongue

Deltatoto:
arleast u have ur village visa.ur Toto no go sweet at all from d look in ur face
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Izit ur Toto? tongue

lol
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin keep wishing darl!...unfortunately for you,no matter how much you wish for something to be wrong with my legs,nothing is and nothing will ever be.

...I was thinking of showing you a pix of my legs and then realised how stupid that would be. Like why try to prove anything to you? Who are you to me, this country or to life itself exactly?

Randy91:

now u knw it's a joke because I very sure u r crippled or has K-leg...

u r not even fine sef... face filled wit different paint industry: Dcheesy grin grin
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awwn!...oya let's do online marriage here on NL grin

njokuuche77:

Please be my bride.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Amen darl!..ill be praying for you smiley

madridguy:
Don't even owns a bicycle but I believe one day story will change tongue how about that?

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
smiley Dearie...I was joking. That's who I am,I play too much. And I like it grin.

...Beauty that will fade,how can it be a criteria for a successful marriage?. I know my dear. I was jes pulling legs.

Juliearth:

My sister, beauty isn't the only criteria. I wont be wrong to say it's the least. Beauty may attract a man, but character, intelligence, culinary skills, virtuousness(if ever there is a word like that) would keep him. I am not saying you lack these qualities though,so worry not, your mister right will find you.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
cry my mind told me you wee be beating me anyhow. Dunno why o cheesy

PennywysCares:
marry me then
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abi o

EVILFOREST:

Na the so called UGLY LADIES dey marry first, because they know the principles guiding marital bliss.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Michelle55: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
bayocanny:

hello
Hi sir.. How may I help you sir?
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by bayocanny: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Michelle55:
Hi sir.. How may I help you sir?
check your email
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
cry my mind told me you wee be beating me anyhow. Dunno why o cheesy

your mind is deceiving you, I'm a very caring man

see my contact below
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks very much. How is the weekend going?

Yuceeluv:
Amen darl!..ill be praying for you smiley

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin keep wishing darl!...unfortunately for you,no matter how much you wish for something to be wrong with my legs,nothing is and nothing will ever be.

...I was thinking of showing you a pix of my legs and then realised how stupid that would be. Like why try to prove anything to you? Who are you to me, this country or to life itself exactly?

you better come and show me that your pix because I mean a whole lot to you grin grin
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Michelle55: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
bayocanny:

check your email
Okay sir
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin see your mouth. That's creative. But that's not why jare.

Yucee=uc...uc is short for uchechi...there u have it smiley

Wow! So you are Igbo...nice! Nwannem nwanyi! Please be very wary of that so called madridguy who is flirting with you here. Do not fall for his "fake gentleman-ism".

Go through his posts and comments and see how he abuses Igbos horribly! His type will have his way with you or even go for a mere hangout with you if you meet him face-to-face and come back here bragging shamelessly about how he shagged an IPOB hairy yam-leg girl with reference to you!

Just be very careful!
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin thanks for your concern dear. I am very much in love and in a relationship. I don't cheat. So the chances of that happening are zero to one.

Decryptor:

Wow! So you are Igbo...nice! Nwannem nwanyi! Please be very wary of that so called madridguy who is flirting with you here. Do not fall for his "fake gentleman-ism".

Go through his posts and comments and see how he abuses Igbos horribly! His type will have his way with you or even go for a mere hangout with you if you meet him face-to-face and come back here bragging shamelessly about how he shagged an IPOB hairy yam-leg girl with reference to you!

Just be very careful!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by myettiallah: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:

grin thanks for your concern dear. I am very much in love and in a relationship. I don't cheat. So the chances of that happening are zero to one.

Dey there d deceive ur self...
Like as if you see someone richer dan ur bf...u no go dump am...
With d way u flirt on NL , u are nothing but a farmtool
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin Because I've been ignoring you? Stop sending me emails. You're wasting your time.

myettiallah:

Dey there d deceive ur self...
Like as if you see someone richer dan ur bf...u no go dump am...
With d way u flirt on NL , u are nothing but a farmtool
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by myettiallah: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin Because I've been ignoring you? Stop sending me emails. You're wasting your time.

Child, u are not ignoring me...
U are only missing ur opportunity....
And dats y u are still were u are...after so many years..
Now run along and dont mention me again.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
buggylord:
my brother weldone oo
I dey hail o
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't mind him dear, his nothing but bad belle.

Yuceeluv:

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mr Man what exactly is your problem? So because I want a decent igbo girl for marriage means i should give room for insult from ipob miscreants?

Decryptor:

Just be very careful!
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
madridguy:
Mr Man what exactly is your problem? So because I want a decent igbo girl for marriage means i should give room for insult from ipob miscreants?

So you want to marry a decent Igbo girl abi? What happened to all your decent yoruba girls? From your comments on nairaland, every Igbo is ipob pig and idiots. Leave our decent ipob girls like yuceeluv.

Go to the next edition of Queen Morenmi and look for a wife. Stick to your omoluabi women.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God you're suggesting Yoruba girl and not Hausa girl this time. I believe you're part of the people that poisoned the heart of my then Ngozi on this same platform. You guys should let me be. Ipob are terrorist and I won't stop saying this.

Decryptor:

So you want to marry a decent Igbo girl abi? What happened to all your decent yoruba girls? From your comments on nairaland, every Igbo is ipob pig and idiots. Leave our decent ipob girls like yuceeluv.

Go to the next edition of Queen Morenmi and look for a wife. Stick to your omoluabi women.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Okay

myettiallah:

Child, u are not ignoring me...
U are only missing ur opportunity....
And dats y u are still were u are...after so many years..
Now run along and dont mention me again.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
smiley I don't discriminate and I don't take life too seriously. This life is nothing darl!

...So you and decryptor should stop and go and start cooking your Xmas rice grin. Merry Xmas to you both in advance.

madridguy:
Don't mind him dear, his nothing but bad belle.

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:
smiley I don't discriminate and I don't take life too seriously. This life is nothing darl!

...So you and decryptor should stop and go and start cooking your Xmas rice grin. Merry Xmas to you both in advance.

As long as you have assured me of zero chances of meeting with him, I'm good with that!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2018
You sound so matured with full sense of humor. FYI am a Muslim and I don't mind Xmas rice and chicken from you.

Yuceeluv:

...So you and should stop and go and start cooking your Xmas rice grin. Merry Xmas to you both in advance.

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Odogwu decryptor, why naa?

Decryptor:

As long as you have assured me of zero chances of meeting with him, I'm good with that!
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
smiley Dearie...I was joking. That's who I am,I play too much. And I like it grin.

...Beauty that will fade,how can it be a criteria for a successful marriage?. I know my dear. I was jes pulling legs.

Don't mind me too dearie. I knew it must be a joke but decided to drop the message to all those slay queens thst feel beauty is that it takes. I like your playful nature, keep it up. Compliments of the season to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wish you a merry Xmas in adv and a fulfilling new year smiley

Juliearth:

Don't mind me too dearie. I knew it must be a joke but decided to drop the message to all those slay queens thst feel beauty is that it takes. I like your playful nature, keep it up. Compliments of the season to you and yours.
Re: Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol no worries then. Ill send yours electronically cheesy. You know the country is heading towards a cashless and "commodityless" society.

madridguy:
You sound so matured with full sense of humor. FYI am a Muslim and I don't mind Xmas rice and chicken from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Moment Rema 'Collapsed' On Stage During A UK Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.