Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13935 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

If the flag were to fly at half mast everytime tragedy occurs in Naija,the flag will permanently be at half mast.We might have to create a quarter mast

Those who die in Nigeria are not extra people or victims but people who did not have the foresight to get out of the way of a speeding bullet.Maybe that is why it is no big deal for the Govt

I cant remember the last time i even saw a flag in nigeria sef. maybe it was because everyone thought flying the flag at halfmast for every tragedy was too time consuming.

Out of 150m citizens, i think we can afford to lose 57 for every election - a mere 0.00004% of the population.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:06am On Apr 18, 2007
ewo oh.LMAO

Yu right though.

@4play

Thank God it wasnt a black person oh

@ Omoge

Its true now.I doubt if dey really take jokes.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

I can't remember the last time i even saw a flag in nigeria sef. maybe it was because everyone thought flying the flag at halfmast for every tragedy was too time consuming.

Out of 150m citizens, i think we can afford to lose 57 for every election - a mere 0.00004% of the population.

lmao.Nah we cant oh.We need people.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2007
They're interviewing his roomates on CNN. The guy should have been put on suicide watch
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2007
one thing is interesting, he killed a survivor of the holocaust,

Hitler must be turning in his grave. what a saddist.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

Those losses are sustainable.The politicians should go to Korea and get some Chos to chow down  their rivals.

If there is one thing the bastard was good at,he sure can shoot!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 3:10am On Apr 18, 2007
Sad though! My heart goes out to all the families invovled cry.  Its said dat d 23yr old boy was known for his loneliness didnt really have friends.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2007
If only Cho and Obasanjo were in the same class at the open university.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2007
omoge:

one thing is interesting, he killed a survivor of the holocaust,

Hitler must be turning in his grave. what a saddist.

Can u imagine.It was reported dt d man saved so many people bt he was nt lucky.Its hurting me d Korean devil is nt alive.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:12am On Apr 18, 2007
@ davidylan

what?  
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

LMAO! Dang! Davidylan, how did you come up with that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:13am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

It wld have been big big relief.lol

No one wld have bothered.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:14am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

yall need to chilll out

God has no respect for no one, don't wish on anybody's death
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:16am On Apr 18, 2007
yes o. am watching it on Anderson Copper 360, quite interesting,
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:16am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

Sad though! My heart goes out to all the families invovled cry.  Its said that d 23yr old boy was known for his loneliness didnt really have friends.

He probably was a disconsolate Imus fan sad the show has been closed.Imus had a huge fan base amongst the unhinged.

Hope they take this opportunity to tighten the gunlaws.I don't want to hear the mantra-people kill not guns

davidylan:

At the NDA you mean?Cos at Open University,he will only have his PC to shoot at
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2007
Really? we chilled and Cho did his job now.

No, we better be alert grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2007
If they were classmates at the NDA it would have been better. Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, Obasanjo all in one swoop. Cho would be a national hero by now with our flags at 120% mast!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:20am On Apr 18, 2007
don't wish on anybody's death. God has no respect for no one.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

If they were classmates at the NDA it would have been better. Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, Obasanjo all in one swoop. Cho would be a national hero by now with our flags at 120% mast!
What a relief it would have been 4 Nigerians! grin.  "Just Kiddin".
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:24am On Apr 18, 2007
The guy is a Nappy Headed Cho
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2007
He sounds like a real psychopath with an "imaginary" girlfriend. If that was my roomate, I would run o! Now if i see someone in any of my classes who's lonely - i'm calling the Counseling center.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:27am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

He sounds like a real psychopath with an "imaginary" girlfriend. If that was my roomate, I would run o! Now if i see someone in any of my classes who's lonely - i'm calling the Counseling center.

Lol, its not that drastic, WE are all covered by the blood of Jesus
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:29am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

He sounds like a real psychopath with an "imaginary" girlfriend. 

He sounds like a real psychopath? Hardly surprising,because he shoots like one
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:30am On Apr 18, 2007
lol

His roommate tried, living with such for a year, wow to them. they were lucky.

Jelly his imaginary chick, lol. that was quiet intresting.
he was filled with hatred for Girls, for teachers and i think for his family and himself.

there are many type of schizophrenia, i think he had it.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2007
Amen o! We are covered in Jesus' name. Prevention is also better than cure.

4play, i was referring to the interview with his roomates on Anderson Cooper but he also shot like a real pro for someone who just bought a gun last month
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2007
I know
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:34am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

4play, i was referring to the interview with his roomates on Anderson Cooper but he also shot like a real pro for someone who just bought a gun last month

Yeah,he opened  fire with the urgency and accuracy of a Nigerian policeman who is quarrelling with a driver over egunje
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:35am On Apr 18, 2007
the interview with his roommates is still on,

yes. I wondered where he learnt to shoot like that. his victims all got at least 3 shots.

lol 4 Play, you funny.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2007
As usual the blame must be laid at the doorsteps of the daughters of Eve. If only just 1 chic had agreed to date him we would still have 33 people alive today.  tongue
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Yeah,he opened fire with the urgency and accuracy of a Nigerian policeman who is quarrelling with a driver over egunje

Even a policeman fighting over Egunje wont shoot and kill 33 people with such accuracy. You cant do such on an hungry stomach.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2007
I wonder how the parents feel.

@ davidylan

Lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2007
LMHO, Haha everything na daughters of Eve cause am, abi.

davidylan:

As usual the blame must be laid at the doorsteps of the daughters of Eve. If only just 1 chic had agreed to date him we would still have 33 people alive today. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook / Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido’s Son Drowned And Dead (photos) / Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.