Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46458 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by lagdmark(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
able20:
Osinbajo knows how to get SW votes only through cheap propaganda.
That was how tinubu sold them cheap 'change' promises in 2015 till now we're still waiting for Buhari/Osinbajo.
Now they said since change has failed, they came up with ' next level'. now the wayo pastor promised his sheeps President .by 2023.
Na so dem be bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Muyology: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change. Obj is a Christian

The question is, who is a Christian?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by BabaO2: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Amah70:
Yoruba with OBJ - Shonekan - OBJ, till 2007

Igbo has not had a turn since Nigeria was created.

Yet, Yoruba VP preaches for another Yoruba to take over from Buhari.

This is Serious disrespect by a Yoruba for Nd'Igbo

Ok, for that disrespect, Fulani-North must rule Nigeria till.......
How come suddenly Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan is no longer an Ibo man now, but you claimed him to be an Ibo man from 2011 to 2015, so why must an Igbo man rule in no distance time again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AlhajaChinyere: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Alhaji Agbeke. Can you send me a pm with your number.

You dey fear. Give me your location and let me hear that no mans land shit for your mouth. I sure say your family are renters (tenants). Your landlord will tear you notice tonight. Just try me. I am just 10 minutes away.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:

GTFO!.. I'm allergic to STI. Don't infect me as you did your abokii lover.. Farm tool

-python2
rich men wl insult me ,n unemployed afonja wl lyk to try his luck on insulting me

Better go n masturbate cos no girl is sticking wt ur wretched ass

Poor python conehead

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Muyology: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change.

The question is, who is a Christian?
obasanjo is a Christian
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
LibertyRep:
That the APC will field a South Western candidate in 2023 is almost a foreclosed issue.

The problem now is WHO?

Who you think before ?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

You dey fear. Give me your location and let me hear that no mans land shit for your mouth. I sure say your family are renters (tenants). Your landlord will tear you notice tonight. Just try me. I am just 10 minutes away.
u tried ijaws in ajegunle n dey massacred u pple choping off our leg one by one back then in 2005

Since then ajegunle is ijawland
Orile is warriland n edo empire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Yoshy: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
kettykin:
Sw will never rule 2023.it will be the north

If they deny south east 2023, the north can hold it forever for all we care.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by BillGoldberg: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Foool! Useless man. That is to say you don't even know Lagos well. Alhaji Agbeke is a street in Ago Palace way. If you need my exact address, pm me... With your phone number.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
in other words this so called pastor is telling Nigerians not vote based on achievements but based on tribalism meaning Nigerians should suffer another four years of such a hopeless government just because a Youruba man will be president in 2023 ..My question is that since there are over 200 tribes in Nigeria what reason will Osinbanjo be giving the Nupes, the Igalas, the Edos, the itskiris, the idomas, the tivs, the chambas , the Alagos, the Igbos, the igedes, the kanuris etc when he goes to campaign to them ?

Nigerians do not require tangible reasons. They vote based on recharge cards, soap, indomie, N2000 and 5kg bags of rice. Plus a healthy dollop of ethnicity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Baba... na nxt month we go atikulate send u back Daura ahbi whey u waka come self?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
The VP spoke truth. I support his statement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AyakaDunukofia: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:

Your lies prove you very much less witty. If Nnamdi Azikwe's landmarks was as glossy in the sand of time, perhaps his mausoleum wouldn't have turned a rickety grazing field before Buhari's magnanimity renovated it. A man whose family has become a pariah in Igboland, he is a song of ridicule on every Igbo lips and whose relevance faded away with his death.

-python2
Come on little boy! We are talking federal, is that not what you want? Is there any Yoruba dead political leader whose mausoleum has ever been talked about by the FG let alone putting a dime there?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Yoshy: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is the time for YORUBAs to brandish LAGOS! If the god forsaken Yeebos fail to vote for PYO presidency, they must vacate our land! They should go and create their own Lekki and Banana island in Igbo land.

I trust the next generation of Yorubas. Why are we so relaxed for god sake?

I'd like to see you guys try, sniper sniffer, see him hiding under a Moniker that shows a coward ready to commit suicide. Your hate will gulp you soonest grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

This your gragra get as e be o.....too igbotic. I am not sure you are Ijaw now. I feel the igbotic fear fear behind your statement. Without Lagos many Igbo's will starve so I truly understand.
coward fight ijaw u dey love dem calling ijaw igbos just 2 avoid an affront! Hahaha ,is only in nairaland dat we dnt av members who ar ijaw,ikwerre or akwacross

Am ikwerre but i cant even voice my gross hatred 4 coward afonjas just because dey wl hide my lineage n call me south east

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yoshy:

If they deny south east 2023, the north can hold it forever for all we care.

The North cannot hold it forever. They know if they try to it will backlash and divide North. They know this and is why they are happy with the alternation.

We know where to hit the North and destabilize their region if they mess up with the Nigerian democracy.

It is going to be Yoruba 2023, then back to North after our 8yrs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by KillTheZombies: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osinbade the fake pastor is fooling ewedu baboons. We all know that there can never be a Yoruba presidency before an Eastern presidency when power returns to the south.

Intact it is easier for a Yoruba zombie to rule Poland than to become president whenever power returns to the south. The East will never allow it to happen, whenever power comes south, if the Yorubas plan to cheat the East, then the East will scuttle it and dash it to the north.

Few decades ago, a Yoruba presidency wouldn't have been a problem, but yorobass shot themselves in the foot by continously taunting the Igbos and saying they'll never vote 'Igbo presidency', this happened for many years on newspaper stands before internet came around and then internet came and they continue the anti-Igbo campaign online, now that millions of Easterners have now been sensitized about Yoruba insults, why should they allow the Yorubas to take the presidency when OBJ have already done their turn with the support of the East?

Except a northern president dies and a Yoruba VP assumes power, a Yoruba man can never be elected president, they've lost the goodwill of the rest of south and the north will always vote their own. The only time Yoruba voters ever put anyone in the presidency was in 2015 just yesterday. If Awolowo with all his political aura and camaraderie couldn't become president and failed when the North+East hammer came down on him, I don't see it happening again. Yoruba voters can't make anyone president until they come to equity with clean hands and campaign for an Eastern presidency the way the East campaigned for Obj their son.

If they feel too big to return that favour, then let the gambaris rule forever. They've insulted the East for too long, their heads will now be used to break coconuts that they'll never eat, until they come to their senses.

Easterners are not fools, like businessmen they believe in reciprocity. If you hate them, they'll hate you 100 times more, if you love them, they'll love you to heaven and back.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AlhajaChinyere: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Foool! Useless man. That is to say you don't even know Lagos well. Alhaji Agbeke is a street in Ago Palace way. If you need my exact address, pm me... With your phone number.

Be like say you be woman..?

You and I will surely meet!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
How is Ibo going to win any national election with this kind of number?

Can someone explain...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ThatFairGuy: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nuisance angry .if you don't understand, you ask not just assuming and vomiting trash.... You are IGNORANT of what you are saying, so Shot that your sieve you called mouth...
highcollide:
look at this kafir destroying this thread. If them born you well, sight the moon without the knowledge of your Fulani masters.

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Mccullum: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
highcollide:
My friend get out of mention paedophile and child-rapist worshiper.

Don't quote me again.

Conclusively! You are one of the fool of this century who is in bondage of religion and blind spiritually , you this polytheist... Never quote me again if not you'll never receive any response from me. POLYTHEIST!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by millionaireman: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
VP OSINBAJO shows desperation by APC if he truly said this.

For a VP to condescend to this lowest level of campaign shows a lot of desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Yoshy: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

The North cannot hold it forever. They know if they try to it will backlash and divide North. They know this and is why they are happy with the alternation.

We know where to hit the North and destabilize their region if they mess up with the Nigerian democracy.

It is going to be Yoruba 2023, then back to North after our 8yrs.

Lol, ok o...not when south east votes 100% percent for any major faction that is against yoruba dubious and greedy agenda. South easterners vote their mind not because of our leaders, time will tell...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
ThatFairGuy:
Nuisance angry .if you don't understand, you ask not just assuming and vomiting trash.... You are IGNORANT of what you are saying, so Shot that your sieve you called mouth...
Bla bla bla.....the challenge is still open, if them born you and your afonja generation well, sight the moon.....

That one is even too much cheesy....if them born you afonja well, go and lead prayer in the mosques without the knowledge of your Fulani masters....

Kafir....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Asebaba1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

they know they cant challenge we the ijaws.
By now nigeria would have been in civil war that orubebe wanted to start if not that gej begged that ijaws should forget.
Who be oyoroba people when men they talk.
Men wey no dey baff and wey women they beat those once na men.
Spit
cowardss
we nigerdeltas caused dis insult on ourselves espiacially isoko ,itsekiri n urhobo..

Yorubas hate we nigerdeltas n igbos ar doing d fight 4 us .

Nw our eyes don clear lyk oritse femi , we go vex n dey go call us igbos . We fvcked up bigtime

SHame on gallant warlords of nigerdelta ,traders in d igboland ar better dan all of u mtcheww thunder fire all of una brass ar weak!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by millionaireman: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
How is Ibo going to win any national election with this kind of number?

Can someone explain...

Igbo is the largest single ethnic group in Nigeria, statistics of population spread supports this.

The voter registration manipulated by Nigeria's political establishment makes no sense. 18 million in NW, but a meagre 8 million in SE. Bunkum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
At 14.5 million, Yoruba is almost double the total of 8million SE voters.

You do not have the capacity to win a national election against Yoruba. In fact, for you to win any election in this country you need Yoruba, period! Yoruba on other can completely shun you and still win election.

grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / Buhari Presents Nigeria’s Visa Policy 2020 / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.