Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46500 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by python2gbera: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

What do you know in etymology and legal interpretation grin? 'was never elected' but however, in your little understanding, 'ran on a joint ticket'? grin

Is that what you're taught in school?
Legal precedence, case in point, James faleke vs Yaya bello in the APC gubernatorial tussle.. A vice/deputy is an appointee to the flag bearer of the party as recognized by the law. In both cases, Zik was not voted for but his masters.

-python2

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by FisifunKododada: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

hahahahahaha.just read news coming from niger delta region because of cultism.
These one is the same people fighting and cutting each others head and using the head to drink.
If brothers can do these to his fellow brothers because of cultism or dis agreement,then imagine what would be done to strangers. That are,cowards for that matter.
If ss and se invade oyorobas nothing will remain from the tribe i swear.
Only ijaws will wipe you people out.
Oyorobas are feminine men.cowards and slaves and they hate benin people,the entire ss and se.
And oyorobas always call the northerners fools and illiterate and everybody in nigeria now hate oyoroba people because of their character.

You are so emotional. Your life energy is far from balanced at the moment. You seem to be so obsessed with Yorubas. Take a deep breath and calm down. We (Yorubas) are not the source of your problems. Go and talk to your higher self, so that he can guide you towards spiritual enlightenment. Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by hush15: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
That the APC will field a South Western candidate in 2023 is almost a foreclosed issue.

The problem now is WHO?

Seriously? who??

isnt it obvious
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by wideawaken01: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2018
VP you are a fool for saying thrash in the name winning an election.

Buhari will hand over to SW without an election? You can only fool Nigerians once not twice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by godsfin(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Why don't we all agree with one accord one day and eliminate all these old wicked, greedy, corrupt, selfish, heartless, unreasonably, vision-less and notorious people we call our leaders before they ruin our lives and the country until we have no place to go. Things are getting out of hand they only care for themselves.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ndkings1(m): 12:49am On Dec 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
in other words this so called pastor is telling Nigerians not vote based on achievements but based on tribalism meaning Nigerians should suffer another four years of such a hopeless government just because a Youruba man will be president in 2023 ..My question is that since there are over 200 tribes in Nigeria what reason will Osinbanjo be giving the Nupes, the Igalas, the Edos, the itskiris, the idomas, the tivs, the chambas , the Alagos, the Igbos, the igedes, the kanuris etc when he goes to campaign to them ?

Please don't call the man a pastor... Doing that is denigrating on the word Pastor.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by OmoEpe(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

The stock in trade of your types is to create the illusion that Igbos are generally hated and hateful in order to advance clannish goals. Even if the Igbo fails to clinch Vp now or presidency in 2023, the campaign of negativism led by your types against the Igbos will ensure the Igbo don't support a Yoruba presidency.

Power returning to the south in 2023 is not constitutional. Buhari ran against OBJ and GEJ. Nothing stops a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal from seeking the office of the presidency in 2023 against a SWner. In the process, picking a Southern running mate. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE FULL REGIONAL REVENGE. Don't forget the Igbo are 14.1 and Yorubas 13.9 percent of the population. Let us mind our words

Who told you anyone needs igbos to attain political relevance? Much less the SW?

You have an overexagerrated view of igbos importance in the scheme of things in Nigeria. You guys are as irrelevant as the letter P in the word psychology

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by OmoEpe(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:

I am still looking for the Yoruba candidate that will campaign in igbo land for president.

na cane we go use flog am go back.

Beware: EMPTY CHEST BEATERS ON PATROL

Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by FisifunKododada: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

osibande,the ugly vulture denubu and other oyorobas are not emotional when they spill hate to even their own self acclaimed,benin brothers,and call the northners illiterares and are happy midlle beltans are been killed.
Because of oyorobas character all tribes now hate them.
Who will be comfortable been close to athief,backstaber,lair and betray.

Take my advice. Calm down. Take a deep breathe. And locate your center. You are all over the place. Is your problem with Tinubu, Osinbanjo or the entire 40 + million Yorubas across the globe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by oweman: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Thats the notorious truth as for sure Buhari is winning the 2019 election so the south west need thid election more thsn Buhsri himself as the complete routing of the looters from the south west is the definite blank cheque for the region for the 2023 election .
Let no one be decieved the on going campaign is for 2023 election than for 2019 .������������

Anyone not hapoy with that can take a dive into the lagoon ; $$$$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Boss20: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
we nigerdeltas caused dis insult on ourselves espiacially isoko ,itsekiri n urhobo..

Yorubas hate we nigerdeltas n igbos ar doing d fight 4 us .

Nw our eyes don clear lyk oritse femi , we go vex n dey go call us igbos . We fvcked up bigtime

SHame on gallant warlords of nigerdelta ,traders in d igboland ar better dan all of u mtcheww thunder fire all of una brass ar weak!

You said the plain truth. I never wanted to make a comment here till i came across your post.

The fact is the Yorubas hate we Niger Deltans not the Igbos, it hurts me so much each time i see our people fighting the Igbos that are fighting our battle for us. Trust me the Igbos are our best ally in Niger Delta. When Jonathan was in power the Igbos gave him 100% support but the Yourubas painted him so black and did everything to ensure he wasnt re-elected. Now that Buhari their God has failed they want to use tribalism to deny Igbos of 2023 presidency but it will fail.

Think about this, there is no Niger Deltan city you go to without seeing mansions, hotels and big businesses owned by the Igbos thereby contributing greatly to the Development of the Niger Delta, can you say the same of the Yorubas or Hausas?

All the oil companies operating in Niger Delta has their headquarters in Lagos benefiting the Yorubas and you think they will want that change anytime soon? NO WAY. Yorubas benefit greatly in this failed one Nigeria project that is why they hate to hear the word BIAFRA in the mouth of the easterners. When we go wake up for Niger Delta?

My Niger Delta brethren the Igbos mean well for us, stop fighting them and fight the common enemy the Yorubas and Hausas who never hid their hatred for the Niger Delta and enjoy the benefit of the oil in our backyard to the detriment of our people.

The Oil blocks in our backyard are owned by Hausas and Yorubas and our people are dying of poverty while the likes of Alakija is the richest Nigerian woman courtesy of the oil block in the Niger Delta yet we keep fighting the Igbos that meant well for us.

Who do us this thing? why we dey leave our enemy dey fight people wey mean well for us?

The earlier our people realize this fact the better for us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by FisifunKododada: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

stutttup.
?? you mean shut up? you can't even spell simple phrases, because you are so emotional. I thought you said you are from a tribe of warriors? so why do you act like a woman having her period?

technicallyrich:

You think the northerners are not aware how you oyorobas want to play them and always insult them that you are sophisticated and they are illiterates.
Who said this? Was it Tinubu, Fashola? Osinbanjo? who?

technicallyrich:

Or how you are happy that the middle belt are been killed.
This is news to me. Post your evidence.

technicallyrich:

Or how oyorobas took away lagos from benin which are suppose to be your brothers as you people claim.
Yorubas took away Lagos from Benin? How? I thought you claim we are 'cowards' so how did we take a whole Lagos from Benin Empire?

technicallyrich:

Everyone hates oyorobas.
Everyone? So, even Yorubas hate Yorubas?

technicallyrich:

Who in his normal sense will like a betrayal and a back staber.
Sounds like you are just repeating Ipob newsletter. If someone disagrees with you that makes them a back-staber and a betrayal?

technicallyrich:

As for you not been tribalistic,we know you are liaring like other oyorobas who are born tribalist and liars.
Tribalism is a waste of my time and life energy. Its a choice and I chose not to engage in it. I can see you are deeply seeped in it. More power to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by FisifunKododada: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

oyorobas are not even up to 10million.
You see how yoh have start to lair like other oyorobas.
If oyorobas are 40 million,then whats is the population of epe people,afonjas and badagri people.kogi west etc.
I know oyorobas hates afonjas as they fought oyorobas before but why cant oyorobas unite atleast they speak some how similar language even though they are different tribes.

Okay you win. Your negative energy is too strong. I can't even cope. Please where can I send your gold medal of achievement?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by asunaobi(m): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change.

The question is, who is a Christian?

You are definetly right in your tadpole brain. A Christian President like Chinese or Japanese or......etc Presidents who are Christians.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:

At least they don't use them for rituals like where you come from.

Skull miner.
and reuse them again, even after burial. Even spirits are used for rituals in brown roof region.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:

Oga shut up.

Skull miner.

*clown trying to act philosophical* grin
, you dey mind the akpa amu. Same way its hard to see a grave in Yoruba land with the skull of the dead intact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 1:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Whether in 2019 o, or in 2023 o...this is the decider, according to INEC.

What VP Osinbajo says is immaterial. The numbers decide, and these numbers are official.

There is nothing yanninri can do about it. This number has been given to International observers as well. So if you like cry to UN and ICJ and Human Rights....this is fact of where Nigeria is.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

help me give it to the nigerian slaves the oyorobas,thats hates the northerners and call them illiterates,and are happy middle beltans are been killed.
And also wish ss and se biafrans bad.

Kaduna Declaration has a meaning.

October 1st 2017 is recorded in history as the deadline issued by Arewa Youths for yanminri to get out of all 19 states in North.

I hope you have not forgotten. Like I said, its in archives.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Judybash93(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2018
highcollide:
Last year, when news of buhari's death started circulating, tinubu and the British government said they would resist any coup by the Nigerian army. The cabal never wanted to handover to osinbajo so they they hired a double.

Now they're about to be fooled again in 2023. They voted a coup plotter with no proof of formal education to lead a complex country like nigeria. The Yorubas claim they're educated but their moves and actions speaks otherwise.

The only problem i have with your comment o is the tribal anecdote that's attached to it. You cannot generalize based on the actions of a few.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Xisnin(m): 1:39am On Dec 23, 2018
pressplay411:

Your response should have been to answer my question in the last paragraph.
Is everyone that goes to church a Christian sir?
Are you a Christian?
What makes you think you are one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.