Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Takes Ladies So Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Takes Ladies So Long? (822 Views)

Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Takes Ladies So Long? by Clemetal(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
While acknowledging, their being different in nature from guys, it still puzzles me why it takes a lady a while to agree to date/marry a guy?! Granted, they need to think things over, get some assurances, weight other options , and the like, knowing that they have a picture of the kind of man they want, it is almost general knowledge that they cant really find that perfect picture in a man. So, after keeping the guy waiting for so long, & he is still not perfect, why do they finally agree to his advances What happened in their minds Pls discuss,
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by MrCork1: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
***still thinking***
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
So we do not make a mistake in picking the wrong man tongue
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by MrCork1: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yea right!!

Rokiatu dont even have a man!!
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Onchedu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Which color of take so long  angry

Most girls only do that when they don't feel they are ready for marriage. When they feel they are ready for marriage, they don't blink before they say yes and sometimes it's not abut the guy or whether they are that into him. If he meets minimum entry level, Whooza! I do-I do don happen be that.

If it's the dating scene as per bf/gf, they do it to not lok cheap or just waiting for confirmation from the "server on venus" that U are worth dating.
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Ben13: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
It's so normal and it's acceptable to men too. wink
Any gal that doesn't play these games and accept at once, we guys will think she's cheap. cheesy

erm. . they don't expect the guys to be perfect, they just practice like ladies they are. So nothing's on their mind, I think. undecided
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
Mr Cork:

Yea right!!

Rokiatu dont even have a man!!

Hopefully it doesn't affect you in anyway.

I'm telling u for the last time leave me alone.
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Brownteeth(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
My sister told me its because women don't want to appear desperate.
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by kilakhan(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Poster
na Naija babes be that, they think say shakara na class, all that time when she dey waste your time if you go twang her friend she go almost die, yet she go dey do guy dey waste your time,
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Omolola1(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
it is called swaggz ~
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Wait, I'm still thinking. . .

40% loading. . .60% loading. . .80% loading.

90% loading. . .100% loading.

I don't have a clue. tongue
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Vic2k3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@omolota swaggz or whatever u call it might cost u ur knight in shinin armour
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by StRichy(m): 3:38am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Wait, I'm still thinking. . .

40% loading. . .60% loading. . .80% loading.

90% loading. . .100% loading.

I don't have a clue. tongue

You mean no CLUE?
Pls retry!
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2010
Omolola1:

it is called swaggz ~
How long did it take u 2 accept 190 bugs sweethearts proposal? tongue cheesy
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
I no sabi for them
Re: What Takes Ladies So Long? by Spyker: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
The question is : Do ladies know what they want?
I really think if they do, the competition between ladies would not arise. They are always jealous. They want what the other lady has.

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Approach Her / Woman Bathe Husband Wit Hot Water While Asleep. / I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.