Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect (1794 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ / Abia Will Soon Start Exporting Rice - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Ebonyitvnews: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2018
BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-Elected

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, in a radio Radio monitored by IGBERE TV over the weekend says Abia state, southern Nigeria, will “burn” if Okezie Ikpeazu, the state governor is reelected.

IGBERE TV understands that Ikpeazu, a governor on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is seeking re-election after coming into power in 2015.

Speaking on the forthcoming governorship election in the state during a live broadcast on radio Biafra on Saturday, Kanu, who is from Abia state, wondered why the residents of the state will vote again after the last operation python dance carried out by the Nigeria Army in the southeast region.

http://igberetvnews.com/495683/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-threatens-ikpeazu-says-abia-will-burn-re-elected/

His words: “I don’t understand people, after operation python dance I, II, III, you people still want to vote in Abia state.

“One thing I know is Okezie Ikpeazu will not go back. We will stop him.

“If Okezie Ikpeazu goes back to Abia state government house, Abia state will burn because he is a descendant of the Hausa Fulani”.

The IPOB leader resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel October 19 this year after the military invasion of his community in Abia state in 2017.

Since the attack, the whereabouts of Eze Israel Kanu, the father of the secessionist leader and also the traditional leader of Afaraukwu-Ibeku community in Umuahia North Local Government Area of the state has not been known.

Kanu is leading a group seeking secession from Nigeria. The group has since been proscribed by the Nigerian Government.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Baawaa(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
This coward again,come back home simple!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by midolian(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Such a coward!

Always giving useless threats from abroad...

Come home and see if your hunchback won't be sliced, spiced and fed to the dogs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Passovile: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Help me tell him we are getting tired of his empty threats.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by zlantanfan: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2018
The terrorist doing what he knows best, but on burning ipob land I stand with the hunchback.

PDP cum iPods supporters come and masturbate on your god stupidity, it seems they only worship him when he insults buhari but call him the actual madman he is when he opposes their Fulani slavery with atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by NOC1(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:
Such a coward!

Always giving useless threats from abroad...

Come home and see if your hunchback won't be sliced, spiced and fed to the dogs
[quo
Baawaa:
This coward again,come back home simple!
te author=Passovile post=74093309]Help me tell him we are getting tired of his empty threats. [/quote]

Why are you guys attacking him now? Because he has touched one of yours, i expected you guys to celebrate him.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Blakjewelry(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
even if he thinks himself a freedom fighter his choice of word prove him a terrorist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Ojiofor: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Stop him with what exactly,by boycotting election?
Shut the f.uck up and or tell your gullible followers to get their PVCs and sack that ugly incompetent fat baboon from government house Umuahia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Mgbadike80: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
the BMC crew always killing themselves over anything to do with Kanu.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Lajet: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Nnamdi kanu how do you want to stop the Governor from wining another term by next year since you have told your members to boycott 2019 election. this is the reason why I said some of Ipob members can't reason with their brain. the truth of

the matter is that Igbo must vote anybody working for Buhari indirectly just to boast his pride that he is in control of South East will fail next year. we can't endure another four years of Buhari government .we must resist any attempt to brainwash igbos to boycott next year election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
even if he thinks himself a freedom fighter his choice of word prove him a terrorist

His choice if words proves him a terrorist? Really? How come the Herdsman choice of AK47 never proved him a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by autotrader014(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
What a stupid coward, why not bring your children and family members to come burn abia.. come to Nigeria and make threats lets see ur face..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by helinues: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Lol.

Threatened from far away Israel.

But wait oo, if NK is planning to stop Ikpeazu, does it mean he is going to support Apc governorship candidates?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Warship: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Fake News.

NK has no interest in election and reelection or no reelection of Ikpeazu is not important to him.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Blakjewelry(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

His choice if words proves him a terrorist? Really? How come the Herdsman choice of AK47 never proved him a terrorist?
being a terrorist is not what one man thinks, but by your action. the herdsmen carrying aks are terrorists no doubt

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by AmadiAba: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Wahala dey
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by ukukaegbu(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
While we rush to condemn the man due to pure hate, have we considered the message he is passing across? His men that were arrested, what offence did they commit?
The same people that accuse him of not caring for his people are still the same ones here crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by gidgiddy: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:

being a terrorist is not what one man thinks, but by your action. the herdsmen carrying aks are terrorists no doubt

Can you tell us one thing he did? Or is it that he talked?
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Corrinthians(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Cowardly idiotic basketmouth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Corrinthians(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God this is coming from their favorite propaganda medium. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Afamed: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2018
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu No election in Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra,Imo and Enugu.We must boycott the election in 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by NonsoWow: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2018
I support NK on this issue. Okezie Ikpeazu is a curse onto abia state. The foolish man doesn't know his left or right. Go to abia and see how that state is languishing in squalor and have become a pigsty under the fat, ugly crook.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by 34webers(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Afamed:
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu No election in Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra,Imo and Enugu.We must boycott the election in 2019
Me too, I stand with ohamadike, no erection in biafla land.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Ajibel(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
“If Okezie Ikpeazu goes back to Abia state government house, Abia state will burn because he is a descendant of the Hausa Fulani"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Caseless: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2018
The useless hunch-backed coward should come back and say that to our faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Caseless: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
I support NK on this issue. Okezie Ikpeazu is a curse onto abia state. The foolish man doesn't know his left or right. Go to abia and see how that state is languishing in squalor and have become a pigsty under the fat, ugly crook.
aba has always looked like a 'pigery'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Blakjewelry(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Can you tell us one thing he did? Or is it that he talked?
his use of words shows hatred for some ethnic group and some of his words inspire hatred and subtly called for violence which to me is uncalled for, you can call for what you want and still be civil

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Corrinthians(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2018
Ajibel:
“If Okezie Ikpeazu goes back to Abia state government house, Abia state will burn because he is a descendant of the Hausa Fulani"

grin grin grin grin
Too bad Nnamdi K-anus' worshippers are those licking Atikus balls, another descendant of Hausa Fulani. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Corrinthians(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2018
Caseless:
aba has always looked like a 'pigery'.
A pigsty is a befitting place for pigs after all. Little wonder Kanu is from Abia. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:

his use of words shows hatred for some ethnic group and some of his words inspire hatred and subtly called for violence which to me is uncalled for, you can call for what you want and still be civil

So we are back to "he talked". In a country where Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants are slaughtering people daily, your headache is what Kanu said or didn't say?

I can only but laugh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Donelli: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2018
ukukaegbu:
While we rush to condemn the man due to pure hate, have we considered the message he is passing across? His men that were arrested, what offence did they commit?
The same people that accuse him of not caring for his people are still the same ones here crying more than the bereaved.
'No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth' - Plato

'Something in people resists self-examination: they do not want to answer deep questions about themselves, and they hate those who cajole them for not doing so or for doing so poorly' - Socrates

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Ikpeazu, Says Abia Will Burn If He Is Re-elect by Donelli: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Everybody hates everybody in this country, duh! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Report To Kyari' : Reno Omokri Reacts, Describes Buhari As TV While...... / There Is Nothing Like Hausa/fulani / Breaking: Corona Virus CONFIRMED In Lagos. Pls Be Safe Ooo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.