Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals (47646 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Bostin(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rascals and rebbelions are common among them I can testify to that , they hardly forgive and forget but God will expose and deal with them soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Temple1288(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

Hahahaha! You came late brah... E get people wet DON do am pass.. Na old format be this
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Etogist: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
The only way to heaven is by keeping God's commandments not by obeying church leadership or doctoring. By following Christ as the author and finisher of your faith, not by following man sheepishly .
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by jezrael001(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
GOD bless kumuyi and dlcf for what they've done and stil doin for me!

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Beaten: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
God bless Baba

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by sundayoga(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fire down sir, meanwhile check my signature
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by jericco1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank

this is very bad of you
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Teibaba:
Only heaven can reward you Kumuyi for all you have done.

Guys, that man is truly great

We hope to see a good replacement
One of the few preachers that hasn't diluted the word of God. One good thing I like about deeper life is many of them practice what they preach except a few.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by maticdamian(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pop smoke

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Etogist:
The only way to heaven is by keeping God's commandments not by obeying church leadership or doctoring. By following Christ as the author and finisher of your faith, not by following man sheepishly .
The bible say respect those in authority and that include church leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bostin:
Rascals and rebbelions are common among them I can testify to that , they hardly forgive and forget but God will expose and deal with them soon.
It isn't peculiar to them only
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by nattty(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank
Then don come again oo grin
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by kanubiafra: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tunasco4u:
You mean there are rascals pastor in the church,like the one in my area that chase small small girls'
well maybe they have "big God"
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by RTSC: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by mkpurumma090(f): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tunasco4u:
You mean there are rascals pastor in the church,like the one in my area that chase small small girls'
lol

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by spongeisback: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:
LoL! The only way to heaven is be obedient to leadership? LMFAO!

Their "only way to heaven" keeps on changing. Adeboye says its tithes now this one is saying it's by obedience to leadership.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by 234GT(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Where did he talk about his death?
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Aiming1985(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
If we practice what Jesus said about a leader being a servant to those he leads, there won't be any quest to become a leader by all means

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by iluvdonjazzy: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
how did he predict his death? probably some people are disturbing or making noise somewhere in the Church that's what makes him made such statement.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:

Their "only way to heaven" keeps on changing. Adeboye says its tithes now this one is saying it's by obedience to leadership.

grin

LMFAO!
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Last355(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank
why won't you be broke

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by UceeGod: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I can't see anywhere in the article that talks about him dieing
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by new2012: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:

grin

Actually he said obedience to God!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by new2012: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO!

Obedience to God was his message.... Think about it again, then laugh as much as u want.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by joepepsy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
This Xmas season even evil people are kind,enter any neighborhood and ask them for something to eat,i assure you they will feed you till New-year.. Guy!! Life is tough only in Nigerian we think life is easy.
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by spongeisback: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
You know what's sad?! They can't read between the lines. He wants to leave the church for his family, this emotional outburst is just to set the mood.

Make his sheep think those that have followed him for years are incompetent.

Imagine going to a church where using body spray is sin.
LordReed:

LMFAO!
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by bizzibodi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
AAUJotham:
ABUJA-THE General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, Saturday, maintained that the church will not be handed over to ‘rascals’ who are not portraying the image of Christ in their character.

Kumuyi made the declaration via a satellite broadcast from headquarters of the church in Lagos, while teaching on the topic, ‘Fear Not: The Promise Is Still Good’ during the Faith Clinic session at the ongoing Deeper Life National December Retreat, holding at the Deeper Life Conference Centre (DLCC), which started on Friday, December 21 and ends December 25.
He said the church will not condone any form of rascality and rebellion because the word of God never encourages that and is a strange behaviour capable of taking one to hell fire.

He said: “We are not going to hand the church over to rascals, over to rebellious people that want to scatter everything that is good that the Lord is doing. If you have a neighbour or if you have a friend who is a rascal who just want to prove that he is not here to hear the Word of God or to obey the Word of God. He wants to be rascally in the house of God, talk to them.

“And if you are like that, if you don’t want salvation, you don’t want to go to heaven, we can release you to go back home. And those who want to serve the Lord, we are going to remain here.”

Meanwhile, the clergy charged participants on the need to be obedient to leadership of the church, stressing that it is the only way to heaven.

“We are going to have a church that is obedient to leadership and every member of the church , every worker of the church will be obedient. Why? Because that is the only way to heaven. And we will take you to heaven. Thank God you will be there.

“All through this retreat, I want to let you know, if I preach the Word of God and other ministers preach the Word of God and we don’t obey, I will come back exactly to that same Word of God and keep on saying the same thing, emphasizing the same thing until you understand holiness, righteousness and obedience is the number one requirement in the house of God”, he said

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/well-not-handover-the-church-to-rascals-kumuyi/amp/

Are there Rascals in Deeper life?
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Awoo88: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:

grin
Stop talking nonsense! Kumuyi preaches total obedience to the word of God and if a leader is digressing, he teaches disobedience to such leader.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
new2012:

Obedience to God was his message.... Think about it again, then laugh as much as u want.

Obedience to god routed through the church leadership abi?

LMFAO!
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by oruma19: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Onlinealaba:
GS don try , him don fight the good fight is left for his successor to carry on from where he stopped but I hope they will pick a young vibrant man that is in tune with the church doctrines and filled with the holy spirit when he finally leaves to the greater beyond, many people are not aware this leadership tussle is creeping in to deeper life but still lying on the low wonder what will happen if baba finally leaves. JESUS ONLY IS OUR MESSAGE wink if you know you know

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
JESUS ALL IN ALL WE SING, SAVIOUR, SANCTIFIER, HEALER, BAPTIZER AND COMING KING... I Know���

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:
You know what's sad?! They can't read between the lines. He wants to leave the church for his family, this emotional outburst is just to set the mood.

Make his sheep think those that have followed him for years are incompetent.

Imagine going to a church where using body spray is sin.

I tire. This is where the church politics begin to rear their ugly head.

Are you serious about the body spray thing?
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
How can you say obeying the leadership of the Church is the way to Heaven. It is wrong.

Believing in Jesus Christ is the only way to the kingdom of heaven and obedience is it fruit(result).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.