Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals (47643 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
damocool:

It's a shame that you didn't heed the call when you're invited, I guess must have been more enlightened.. Kpele Mr name defender..
There's no reason to go personal my friend. A stupid religious leader has just committed a slanderous blunder against the TRUTH, honest hearted persons are wondering how he could have uttered such stupidity, you notice a post pointing to the errors and showing everyone from the scriptures where the stupid, greedy daddy GO went wrong. Instead of you to rejoice with the TRUTH, you're there permissibly supporting lawlessness.
Well if you choose to travel all the way from your abode to Ibafo because of his picture, that's your choice. But remember Jesus NEVER invited people to come to anywhere(Mark 13:21-23) He goes UNINVITED to search for people in their homes and sends His ORIGINAL followers to continue doing the same! Matthew 10:2-23,28:19,20
I'm sure you won't give a damn what Jesus CHRIST said PERSONALLY but you'll keep fighting for the manmade traditions of religious title chiefs! Mark 7:7,8
God bless you Sir! wink wink
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
The god of deeper life
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
damocool:

To you, those he's talking to understand his words. Salvation is personal, so cut the deception about been a slap on Christianity. God won't judge us collectively because we're Christians, it's personal.. If yours pastors can't speak against evil not my problem, God is no respecter of persons or a collective name been used to call some set of people.. So sorry Mr Christian if u think it's slap on you, but you can anyway..
This is why Jesus told the Pharisees they will perish in their errors (sins)! John 8:24
You are supporting a religious leader that established a religion on the platform of LAWLESSNESS and someone is here reminding you the very words of Jesus of Nazareth, the one called CHRIST the only begotten son of God! Yet you're still arguing baselessly.
Would you have listened to that young Nazarene(Jesus of 33 years old,an ordinary carpenter) back then if you're one of His contemporaries,seeing Him and hearing Him condemning the religious settings Championed by religious title chiefs old enough to be His grandpa in Israel with scriptural references?
Hmmmmmmmmm go and read your Bible my friend and stop judging based on the self imposed titles of Kumuyi and his likes! undecided undecided
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by damocool(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by zoedew: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Ijeoma660 post=74101488][/quote]

You see what the IB does and will do with money once he has some of it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.