Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Baddest!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Facebook User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baddest!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Facebook User (386 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / I might die before I clock 30 / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baddest!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Facebook User by lifeshaa(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baddest!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Man Who Has 23 Lovers Speaks Out

The young man who became an online sensation after after pictures of himself and several ladies surfaced on the internet, has been identified and has also spoken out.

The 21-year-old man named Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala has reportedly broken a record of the most polygamous young man, with about 23 sexual partners he currently has, all from Facebook.

According to some Observer, the young man is currently sleeping with 23 girlfriends, most of them are from university students, especially University of Zambia (UNZA). ” I also enjoy student nurses from APEX” he added.

“I am a student at UNZA, and just here, i have slept with 46. I am currently screwing 23”, he said.

“I have so far slept with 147 girls since I was 14”, he reportedly said happily.

Sakala says his target is to reach 500 before he finally marries at 30. “I love girls…and they love me too. My target is 500 before I reach 30”, he said.

CONTINUE READING

SOURCE - https://www.lifeshaa.com/baddest-i-want-to-sleep-with-500-ladies-before-i-clock-30-man-who-has-23-lovers-speaks-out/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! / Davido Licks Chioma As They Reunite After 2 Months,shares Video Online. / Giggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.