Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat (1257 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by Factfinder1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Me.. Hey goat are you ready?
Him.. No please my girlfriend is pregnant pls don't do this to my unborn child
Me.. OK.. I just dey look you first.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by SweetBuns(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
You:- My brother,do you know where our mother is?
Goat:- She's at the field eating grass.
You:- Where in the field?
Goat:- Oya follow me grin

#NaJokeOh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by rainmaker12(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
You: Come I wan show you something

Goat: For where?

You: e no far, na just for this other side

Goat: oga which side, and why am I smelling stew?

You: I no smell stew o, maybe na the next compound

Goat: You carry my sister comot last month as stew dey smell, till now, I never see her

You: She travel
You: Come first na, grass plenty for there o

Goat: I no go, yahoo boy!
Goat: Bring the grass come here!

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Which of the goat?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by UncleNnamdi: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
It is very wrong and pitiful to harass a goat for refusing your relationship request.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by Factfinder1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
It is very wrong and pitiful to harass a goat for refusing your relationship request.

Lol relationship request grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Me And My Pet Goat by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bros, what's on ur mind? Hope it's not wat am thinking?

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town / Is She Pushing Me Away / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.