Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Google Adsense Cheque - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Cheque (3067 Views)

Need Help To Cash My Adsense Cheque / Which Bank Accepts Adsense Cheque For Opening A Dom. Acc? / How Do I Redeem My Adsense Cheque? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Godmother(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
Jeez shocked shocked shocked
You are nice o, I wonder how much it was. It will have to me a very small amount for you not to have been tempted.

Anyways, I have posted and reported on the adsense forum and Im yet to receive a reply.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
If you lose an adsense cheque, you can immediately ask google to stop the cheque and return your earnings to your account. As far as I know, the only way someone else can cash it is by opening a domiciliary account in your name, which will probably leave a paper trail.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
Donpuzo my main gee wetin dey, just checking up on my peeps take care, send me your mail again,
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Godmother(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
I have changed my payment type using the secure express, but its still my post office address being used.

I'd have loved to use the western union method, but I dont think its available to Nigerians.I have requested for my check to be re-issued.

@Seun
What method do you use since you are based here
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
@PC GURU, My mail is on my profile, Just add yahoo.com, That's it!

How you dey  And how is work, [size=1pt]You don dey chop money from CMS, na him make you leave nairaland?[/size]
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by suxes2005(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Godmother, kinda update us as things move on

SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
I requested for a new check to be re-issued and I'm still waiting for the reply
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by suxes2006(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2010
@OP

Aight then.

how do u generate traffic to ur sites?

SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by lactemps(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2010
@GodMother, I asked that you give a link to where you reported the case to Google Adsense Forum, so that it might be chased (expedite action) at least the Adsense TCs or the Pros would have been notified of it. But all the same, since you have requested for stoppage and reissue (which by the way takes about 60days after the date of 1st issue), then be rest assured that you will get it.

Another thing is that the use of Post Office address is not a guarantee, so its best as you have opted for the secure delivery, it will only cost you a little, but you will be rest assured that you will always get your cheque, cos IT MUST BE SIGNED FOR.

Good Luck 2 U and everyone on this level.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2010
@ all,

Can I serve Adsense the same day I launch my website?
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by lactemps(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
Can I serve Adsense the same day I launch my website?

You can "serve" or better have adsense ads display in your website at any time, as far as the site and its contents MEETS the Google Adsense Policy.
Once you have an Active Account, you can use it anywhere as far as the above is in order.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Tunjibodmas(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Pls house ,i want to start my google adsense soon but i think electronic fund transfer will be the best for me because of missing cheque issue and also the bank am using doesn't take adsense cheque.so now any 1 who has info,may be i can the money into my savings account with accessbank directly.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Jamji: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2012
princeokek: Mine was stolen last year and was cashed by someone i dont know.it was really painful cos it was $738 and my very first check.its funny though because i did not use the secure express and you did,i believe there are corrupt official in google who carry out such business or it may be from nigeria.

Didnt you track the cheque via dhl?
see tori.corrupt officials in google who connived with nipost people to steal your $738. Guys dey talk oh.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by mavtrevor(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2012
Sometimes the type of site you have no matter how it looks may not be the secret of earning heavily on adsense after all 2349ja..com is just a simple blogger blog with default template and yet he is making it big.....so its all about traffic, keywords and cpc.....i also know so many beautiful websites that is not earning as much as 20euros a month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? / Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.