Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (22203 Views)

Pa Adebanjo And The False Narrative On Equity And Justice / Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mr Man, pity yourself.

Even though, I am not a fan of zoning but I dislike hypocrisy.

You support PDP for your self interest, let others support the APC for their self interests.

Earthquake2:

I'm not concerned about the Yorubas, I just pity them if Osinbajo comes out against a Kwankwaso with an Igbo vice there's only one winner grin

Since the Yorubas want to play tribal politics, the Fulanis will continue ruling us
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nobody is stopping Igbos to run for Presidency.
Even right now, 3 outstanding igbos(who I know are far better than Buhari) Prof Moghalu, Bar Olisa Agbakoba and Mrs Oby Ezekwesili are contesting for the Presidency in 2019.

However, this doesn't mean other Nigerians can't contest.

otosa:
This Osinbajo statement shows that his character is not deference to Obasanjo that wanted to run for third term and our other pass leaders. Like U said, am a real Yoruba and I do not buy to Osinbajo statement that we should vote for Buhari just to allow power to come to SW. I think they should allow Igbo to run in 2023 if not Our Unity should aborted totally.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Billionaire09: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jowanson:

Making mouth since 1860AD....this fool cannot kill a fly o...coming to the internet, hiding behind his palasa phone and type gibberish...

If dem born una well go do protest if dem no slam una yeye ass for prison..

Agitating blindly is what your Biafra is doing

All IPOB memebers no get manners and level of IQ. One of them is this guy here

Come and vote in Biafraland, and die. Its a promised.

Why are you all criminals scare of Biafra referendum. The zoo youths are lazy, just as this young man here.

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sir, who is the number antagonist?

Ugosample:

I personally don't care where the president comes from tho

there are competent hands in every ethnic group

What I'm acrobat is discriminatory tendencies against a candidate because of tribe ALONE

That is what my people suffer in this country.

And the number one antagonist to an Igbo man being president surprisingly comes from the SW undecided

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by deji17: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Melison:

Words that's all u guys are good at,face it can a balarabe count on northerners for votes??
Will northerners cos of party vote a Yoruba man over their very own?? Think man, use ur head
MKO defeated Tofa in his home state , Kano state. Dont worry about SW. We are politicall matured to handle any of the outcomes.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Jowanson: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Billionaire09:

Come and vote in Biafraland, and die. Its a promised.

Why are you all criminals scare of Biafra referendum. The zoo youths are lazy, just as this young man here.

Now I can understand how low your IQ is....millennium child! Be shouting Biafra up and down....don't go and find something meaningful doing..
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Billionaire09: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jowanson:

Now I can understand how low your IQ is....millennium child! Be shouting Biafra up and down....don't go and find something meaningful doing..

You will all beg us to stop. Biafra is not restored you are a fool.

Yoruba stay in your lane.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Billionaire09: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
deji17:
MKO defeated Tofa in his home state , Kano state. Dont worry about SW. We are politicall matured to handle any of the outcomes.

Out dated tale.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by deji17: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Billionaire09:

Out dated tale.
You wish. Do you think an Igbo man can win an election in SW or the North? I think that is what you should pre occupy yourself with. If you reach out and stop your self defeatist approcah, an Igbo Presidency is possible. It may not be in 2023, but it is achievable. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by emmaodet: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
kotv:

I'm not Igbo but I'm not surprised with the illogical nonsense of Yoruba as of late. Everyone that does not support your selfishness is Igbo to you people.
Oh you're in a long thing if you believe that PDP will field a Yoruba candidate. Good luck on that wish. A very rude awakening is waiting for you people.

Pls don't generalize all yorubas as the same, we still have large numbers that think logically and think for themselves.

Who yoruba presidency or vice help? Am a yoruba but am not only surprised by our attitude and aspiration for presidency but ashamed also. This is total greediness, we don't need to mince words. So now we are talking about igbo working for it as if we worked for it too.
How as the presidency even impacted on the common yoruba man on the street. I do tell people, that in the south, the yorubas are the least developed because have been to the east and south south and in terms of buildings and beautiful towns or cities, the yorubas are the least. It may be painful to admit but that is the bitter truth.
Am based in abeokuta, schooled at oron in akwa ibom but work offshorr and mostly in portharcourt, believe me, we yorubas need to tell ourselves the truth, the only saving grace in south west is lagos, remove it and you will see an undeveloped region.
Believe me, if you go through all south south or south east, it will be very hard for you to see anybody not able to express their self in english, even if it is broken english by the old mamas and illiterates, the literacy rate is high over there but if you come to interiors or villages, even towns and city centers in yoruba land, the literacy level is low, alot of the old mamas, mechanics and vulganizers can't express themselves in broken not to talk of english, it is that bad.
I love the yorubas, i want us to develop and be a tribe to be really proud of and i believe we have what it takes to do that, this is a positive criticism and forget all this idiots that call themselves politicians and Obas because they don't have our interest at heart.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Billionaire09: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
deji17:
You wish. Do you think an Igbo man can win an election in SW or the North? I think that is what you should pre occupy yourself with. If you reach out and stop your self defeatist approcah, an Igbo Presidency is possible. It may not be in 2023, but it is achievable. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

What the HELL is Igbo president
Igbo sycophantic cultural group is not speaking on Biafrans behalf. Please tell them to get out.

I'm sorry dear, I am a Biafran I am not a Nigerian. We don't need nonsense Nigeria evil presidency prepare a date of referendum

Those so called Igbo that are campaigning for presidency, are sabos/saboteurs. And their days are numbered.

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
I dont care whether Igbo or no Igbo.
What troubles me is how can a right thinking person talking about 2023, when we have not even have 2019. This man disappoint me. A so called pastor who expects the coming back of Christ everyday, for that matter.
I don't know a man of his status with level of his education can become so tribalist due to selfishness.

That's because you only see today while some choose to see 4 years from now or 20 years from and plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Billionaire09:

About Ibibio presidency?

There will be no more Nigeria elections in all over Biafraland comes 2019. The zoo can go to hell with it terrorist presidency.

Just give us the date for referendum, that's all we are asking for.

Shame on you for asking for ordinary referendum to determine when you will be free. Take it nah. Are you not the brave ones again?

Your colonial masters says no deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Earthquake2:

I'm not concerned about the Yorubas, I just pity them if Osinbajo comes out against a Kwankwaso with an Igbo vice there's only one winner grin

Since the Yorubas want to play tribal politics, the Fulanis will continue ruling us
And you’ll continue being on the losing end.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Uchek(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15
Absolutely!

kotv:

I'm not Igbo but I'm not surprised with the illogical nonsense of Yoruba as of late. Everyone that does not support your selfishness is Igbo to you people.
Oh you're in a long thing if you believe that PDP will field a Yoruba candidate. Good luck on that wish. A very rude awakening is waiting for you people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard / Leaked Audio: Apostle Suleman Defends Atiku, Says Audio Is Fake / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.