Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (22198 Views)

Pa Adebanjo And The False Narrative On Equity And Justice / Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Tundeobama(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Igbos are following useless pdp that ruled for 16years without no good road in east but because of Gej and obi.Now you choose failed pdp because of obi a known failed party and you want yoruba not to choose Apc building rail and roads for us.Gej failed and even no yoruba in his government. My brother I follow my candidate follow urs lets meet at the poll.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Jonadull: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

I'm not concerned about the Yorubas, I just pity them if Osinbajo comes out against a Kwankwaso with an Igbo vice there's only one winner grin
Bla bla bla .
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Kingspin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
YOu want to sale half of Nigeria to herdsmen before it clear to you. Power can make someone stupid for real

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Rotimi47: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
deji17:
This is a battle between PDP and APC. Igbos have found a home in PDP and they believe they have a stake in it, while Yorubas on the other hand believe that APC is their baby that they must nurse and guard jealously. No hard feelings. May the best party wins.
True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Bla bla bla .

Go and cry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by futurism: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
buchibrand:
As much as I don't like Buhari's style of governance and the fact that most Nigerians got poorer under his watch. However, i think its a political statement and the VP should not be crucified for it. When he goes to the south east he will definitely say something that will appeal to them also.
didn't obasanjo rule for 8 years? which region is he from?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by millionaireman: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/osinbajo-narrative-on-selecting-buhari-to-guarantee-a-yoruba-presidency-in-2023/

Never heard of a VP in Nigeria's history make such most divisive political campaign as Osinbajo's.

Is it desperation to reelect Buhari which made Osinbajo make the statement?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Elliot2(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
deji17:
This is a battle between PDP and APC. Igbos have found a home in PDP and they believe they have a stake in it, while Yorubas on the other hand believe that APC is their baby that they must nurse and guard jealously. No hard feelings. May the best party wins.
mr deji,u need to understand that this supposed competition between the igbos and yorubas only exist in the minds of yorubas only; therefore,no igbo man is responsible for your kinsmen delusional state of mind. Thank you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Jonadull: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

Go and cry
Igbos are pigs and idiots . Fact !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by supereagle(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
Yorubas shouldn’t be selfish, how can we be talking about a Yoruba presidency in 2023,so what happens to the igbo?am a Yoruba but I think it’s time for the Igbos also to have a shot if truly it’s one Nigeria as we preach. If they cannot be allowed to rule they should let them have their Biafra in peace instead abi.

Igbo don't know how to play politics. They always make political miscalculation, even if it is zoned to SE, they will still miss it.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

Presidency is now fought for?

Tell me how Obasanjo fought for his own

Obasanjo fought for his by beating Ekwueme badly in the convention

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
Yorubas shouldn’t be selfish, how can we be talking about a Yoruba presidency in 2023,so what happens to the igbo?am a Yoruba but I think it’s time for the Igbos also to have a shot if truly it’s one Nigeria as we preach. If they cannot be allowed to rule they should let them have their Biafra in peace instead abi.

We are not selfish. The field of competition is wide open.

Osinbajo was with the Emperor of Yorubaland, his message to Alaafin cannot be anything short of Yoruba Agenda. Alaafin is not a King of Ibo.
So why are we expecting VP to talk to Alaafin in any other way in conflict of Yoruba interest?

The journalists that made this an issue are illiterates. They lack perspective and understanding of that visit and its relationship.

Yoruba is focused on a message, and that message does not include Ibo.

Ibo should focus on its own message and keep Yoruba out of it.

They keep coming to our message and want to be part of it because they know it is a guaranteed win!

We dont want them in our message bro!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by ImperialYoruba: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dude where have you been? grin
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by olajizz01(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
I think they can realise that under their beloved party, are they not the only region that put only PDP for head and called APC all sort of names?so they want to be president under a terrorist party abi,hahahahahahahaha.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by deji17: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Elliot2:
mr deji,u need to understand that this supposed competition between the igbos and yorubas only exist in the minds of yorubas only; therefore,no igbo man is responsible for your kinsmen delusional state of mind. Thank you!
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:
I'm not concerned about the Yorubas, I just pity them if Osinbajo comes out against a Kwankwaso with an Igbo vice there's only one winner grin
Since the Yorubas want to play tribal politics, the Fulanis will continue ruling us

Continue to be vice like Kanu said lost child who found a father

When we get to 2023 we will show you our smartness once again

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are a political naive

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by millionaireman: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yopcity:
In a sane country, Osibanjo could be impeached for this statement but i just remembered we are in a country where humans reason like goats!

So almost 4 years in govt, the only good reason our VP is giving people to vote the incumbent is on tribal grounds ? And this is supposed to be a professor of law ? Nigeria is finished !

A whole Vice President of a country talking like a roadside politician, lighting fire on his country.
Where is the NASS to impeach this Osinbajo? Did he and persistent Buhari not swear under oath to protect the interests of all in Nigeria, to protect Nigeria's integrity?]

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Continue to be vice like Kanu said lost child who found a father

When we get to 2023 we will show you our smartness once again

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by 0monnak0da: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
What happens to Tiv and Urhobo and Anang and Edo and Ogoni? What is so special about Ibos?

Let them have a shot ,a competitive shot. No one will gift anything to anyone

To win they must learn to develop and manage relationships with others by persuasion

In 2023 it ill not onl be Yoruba and Ibo the Ijaw and Edos and other SS groups have a legitimate claim

We will all be surprised to see the SS clinch it AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Dude where have you been? grin

Sport section
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by supereagle(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some Igbo leaders said at the of the year that they should support Buhari so that power can come to them in 2023, but they opted for PDP and Atiku believing that Buhari is dead.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Rotimi47: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
The North voted for MKO Abiola, they voted for Obasanjo and also voted a ticket that have a Yoruba man as VP.

Anyone saying the North will not vote for a Yoruba Man come 2023 is dreaming in his or her dream.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:
You are a political naive

When we get to 2023 we will know who is politically naive

In 1999 and 2003 Obasanjo flogged Ekwueme like a thief at the convention. That was how Obasanjo fought for his

You can continue to hide under your master Kwankwaso, like you hid under Tofa, we go beat both of una
Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by KlasysTech(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
True I don't even see anything wrong in his statement, but was shock here as some people said what about Igbo.

Does that mean the Igbo have quickly forgot the kind of politics they play under Jonathan, the marginalization, the insult, the sophisticated slowpoke, the Nnamdi KANU hate speech, and lots more.

I am just surprise that Igbo has not seem realized that Yoruba have now seen their through colour, their inborn hatred for the tribe, I known Igbo does not hide their hatred toward the Yoruba as they flaunt it publicly through hate speech.

But I was shock, they expect Yoruba to give them support to be President - that's just a suicide mission.

If Igbo man become a president in this country, Yoruba tribe & its region will be in very big trouble, that unfinished business & agenda that was not accomplished during Jonathan & cut short by Yoruba themselves will be fully unleashed.

Yoruba just know that their is still this poisonous venom inside every Igbo to spat at the Yoruba to rendered them irrelevant, but the political power to do that was not there, was cut short when Jonathan was voted out of power, Lagos is no man's land, is a very strong signal

With ordinary Jonathan in power, they installed Igbo as house assembly & house of representative with federal might, I observed the election physically it was like they were waging a war against the Yoruba in every polling booth I went.

As anyone remembered the numbers Igbo that come to contest for Governor in Lagos state in last election.

How many did you see now?. Non, Because they rely on Jonathan power to take over Lagos state.

Can you now imagine Igbo as VP or President in this country, the power tussle will be too much, I am sure their only agenda will be to deal with Yoruba with federal might .

These are what we have seen with our two eye open. From those will call our brother.

Politics in this country has change, if you don't follow the trend you will suffer as a result of which tribe & party you belong to

My 2 cent

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:

You can continue your facebook politics. We will deal with you on ground

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Earthquake2: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
raumdeuter:

When we get to 2023 we will know who is politically naive

In 1999 and 2003 Obasanjo flogged Ekwueme like a thief at the convention. That was how Obasanjo fought for his

You can continue to hide under your master Kwankwaso, like you hid under Tofa, we go beat both of una
[/s]

You sure are delusional

Obasanjo was forced on Yorubas who wanted Olu Falae by Northerners and you had no choice but to accept the imposition

You are here talking Ekwueme, let's see how your political slavery will get you another presidency grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Guestlander: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
olajizz01:
I think they can realise that under their beloved party, are they not the only region that put only PDP for head and called APC all sort of names?so they want to be president under a terrorist party abi,hahahahahahahaha.

They want Jubril Al Sudanese to hand over to them.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Xisnin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
deji17:
The bold is only true in Lagos, there is no party loyalty in the southwest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Melison:
U may think northerners are fools,but they will never vote in a Yoruba come 2023, buhari is just using you to achieve his second tenure purpose after that come carry president go Yoruba make I see if nuhu ribadu no go beat u hands down
Igbo doesn't know anything about politics. The Northerners will not contest in Apc come 2023.. It will b d turn of the south.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.