Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola (12498 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Mruwa1(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2018
When i read people comment na i sure say my area done comot from nigeria aah people dey see light. From 6hours light to 3hours now no light at all for my area
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by vineyardfarms: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2018
I HOPE MINISTER FASHOLA CAN LOOK AT HIS CHILDREN EYES AFTER THESE LIES OF POWER
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
emmasege:
It's impossible to be in APC and not tell lies. It's on record that the " last 16 years" which they are always quick to cite as an excuse for their failures, built all the new power stations in Nigeria.

And why did Seun Okinbaloye host this Liar for a whole hour on his popular "politics today" program? It was a boring night of lies last night.

Apc wonnt have resulted to "last 16years" slogan if they knew nigerians will be considering a new party over them ..... pdp sympathisers like you is why 16yrs is on repeat ... why will any sane head wana go back to what we tried patiently for 16yrs ..
question of the day: if pdp could remind nigerians of buhari terror reigns in 1yr9mnth rule why the Bleep shuld apc not remind nigerians of pdp 16yrs of failure ?

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by sogodihno: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Princedapace:

Don't mind them. Nigerians are so wicked. The power, the rail, the agriculture, etc are all GEJ programmes which he started and went really far. GEJ only spent one term. The other two years were war for him becus of yaradua's death. Even the one term was serious war for him becus of Boko haram and the kidnapped girls. Just that GEJ was a gentle man and these useless apc members intimidated him. GEJ I hated but had serious programmes. His agricultural minister was the best ever. GEJ did a lot in the power sector which could have been far better if he had continued. Some of GEJ projects started maturing now. It is so sad that this useless party can't swallow their ego. The foundation for power and rail system and our aviation sector were built by GEJ. U see these ones, called APC, they have done nothing.

continue wailing, lay the foundation, wch stupid foundation, lay foundation for good 16 years, and shudnt u b happy that the foundation they laid is now working, or u want them to abandon it and start new things. Guy, we av sack your clueless Otuoke man, their is nothing u can do about it. Get over it already.

4+4 jare.

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Princedapace(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
sogodihno:

continue wailing, lay the foundation, wch stupid foundation, lay foundation for good 16 years, and shudnt u b happy that the foundation they laid is now working, or u want them to abandon it and start new things. Guy, we av sack your clueless Otuoke man, their is nothing u can do about it. Get over it already.

4+4 jare.

Bros, I am not here to drag words with u.. GEJ only ruled for 6 years as a president.. That means he served for one term. We commend Buhari for continuing what GEJ started.. But it is bad of them not to acknowledge GEJ.
GEJ has his flaws but the man did well in short time.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by chernest2002: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Apc lies everywhere because they want a dead failure to continue.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by drey076(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
Let him continue to deceive himself..
sentimental apartment, we all know that power has improved compared to what we used to have before.

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by idesylvester(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2018
My friends who live at isheri oshun ikotun area dont have light... How can you reach out to your buhari or fashola since you claim light has improved. Thank you
ImperialYoruba:
Correct!

We went from 7days without power under GEJ to where now sef if we dont get power in a 24 hr period we begin to grumble. Buhari and Fashola don take power spoil us small.

We thank you Minister
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by deji17: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2018

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by sogodihno: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Princedapace:

Bros, I am not here to drag words with u.. GEJ only ruled for 6 years as a president.. That means he served for one term. We commend Buhari for continuing what GEJ started.. But it is bad of them not to acknowledge GEJ.
GEJ has his flaws but the man did well in short time.

Gej didn't do well, his infamous statement of stealing is not corruption, how can a president say that, it means u support looting, borrowing to pay salaries in the same year oil sell at $110 per barren, the highest ever. He didn't do well.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by misano(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2018
emmasege:
It's impossible to be in APC and not tell lies. It's on record that the " last 16 years" which they are always quick to cite as an excuse for their failures, built all the new power stations in Nigeria.

And why did Seun Okinbaloye host this Liar for a whole hour on his popular "politics today" program? It was a boring night of lies last night.

You still watch that program? D guy keeps entertaining lies from any party that comes on his show. He doesn't investigate, doesn't present facts. All he does is sit down listening to lies.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by misano(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Mruwa1:
When i read people comment na i sure say my area done comot from nigeria aah people dey see light. From 6hours light to 3hours now no light at all for my area

It seems like they pushed D light away from Edo state and gave it to other areas. Edo state is in darkness.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by BrokenCock: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2018
God bless PDP
God bless Jonathan
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Princedapace(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
sogodihno:

Gej didn't do well, his infamous statement of stealing is not corruption, how can a president say that, it means u support looting, borrowing to pay salaries in the same year oil sell at $110 per barren, the highest ever. He didn't do well.

GEJ didn't wel.. Yes.. I mean where he did well, he should be accorded the respect. He lost the election becus he didn't do well..
Buhari too is not doing wel.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by CheapDataGuy: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2018
seguno2:

Fabricated alternative facts from discredited channels tv?
Has John Momoh returned the billions from NNPC to launder Buhari and APC image
We are not fools.
We are not fooled.

Bros go sleep jarey.
My side went from 72hrs without light during past administration to minimum of 15hrs light in this administration. Even now like this, there's light.
If una see truth make una dey tok am.. No dey cover truth simply say coz u no like person. Una sef dey part of this country's problem
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Ibegtodiffer: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2018
drey076:
sentimental apartment, we all know that power has improved compared to what we used to have before.
Not in my area sir.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Handsomecole(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
If we are to be sincere without any iota of sentiment power has improved. In Kubwa Abuja and Ikorodu i ca. Confirm over 7 hours of power.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by clevadani: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari's government is shameless and filled with liars. We used to have more 18hours daily. Now we've been reduced to 0hours. Nonsense.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by johnad3(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
******* how come we are not getting stable power supply? i could remember vividly when this idiot was in governor saying something banal against Jonathan that he couldnt take him more than 6momths to fix epilespsy of power supply in Nigeria But hes being there now for 4years aint done anything tangable but deceitful. Fasola has nothing to offer to prove stubborness and embezzle fund given to him*********
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Cinacci124: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
deji17:

Yes o. Doing more with less revenue

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by UncletC: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
In 20l5, PDP left 6000 megawatts of power.. why are they using 20l4 ... liars . even the 7000 megawatts they claimed is lies
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Yeyeboy88(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Mruwa1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
misano:

It seems like they pushed D light away from Edo state and gave it to other areas. Edo state is in darkness.
abeg oooh Benin city nor be Benin Republic abeg tell them make dey give us light if u know oga Minister

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by israelmao(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
snowball11:

These are questions Nigerians should be asking! How many power stations has the APC government built in the past 3years to improve generation capacity from 4000MW to 8000MW? undecided

Someone who promised stable power supply in 6months should know what it takes to provide it.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by kachi19: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Why not post a counter fact here and stop sounding like a grumbling school boy.

If you're not a busy person, I am. I can't be arguing online with knobs like u like a grumbling school boy. #Peace
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by kachi19: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Modarun:

Dnt mind these ones, tribal bigotry and disdain for GEJ didnt allow them say the truth. The best time we had the most electricityvin the entire Nigeria was under Goodluck when Prof Bart Nnaji minister. Goodluck left the amount produced at 7000MW, with distribution capacity at 4600mw, we had about 3-4 generating plants coming up on board. He even said it severally that Nigerians should expect more electricity in 2016 moving forward cos most of the plants were coming on stream. Now these bunch of lairs want us to give them credit. This news is oy for those who want to lie to them selves, an average Nigerian knows Fashola for his many half triths and lies.

Keep your facts in your fridge. I don't live in your slum
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by biztip: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2018
keep deceiving urself
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by otokx(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Great Christmas experience in Greater Port Harcourt Area, even Aluu has light not to talk of other areas, no body is queuing for petrol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi's Endorsement: Labour Party Asks Other Nigerian Leaders To Emulate Obasanjo / Enugu Signs Electricity Bill Into Law, Targets 30 Billion USD Economy / Nigeria And Challenges Of Fiscal Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.