Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola (12496 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Fashola.. your father there
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Randy100: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Maybe in Maiduguri
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by arabbunkum: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Lying bastard

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Seetto: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Yankee101:
More lies

Please vote APC out already
say the truth and shame the devil, i work with one of the discos, truth be told, shelve politics aside power generation has increased tremendously , approximately 7000MW, we are working hard to increase our revenue collection, where i live present, i enjoy 24hrs uninterrupted power supply.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Ogaga87(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2018
This is totally unacceptable and a desecration of the truth..

This people keep seeing us as people who have no understanding of what the VOTERS CARD mean.. If Fashola knows that I know eaht my is, he would have finish parking all his penny in Abuja and booking a flight that will return him back to Lagos..

We are the civil servants? I have not heard their voices on this government provision of affordable houses.. I guess they are sleeping..

Anyhow sha, Feb is here
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
if we can get these improvements in 3years+, then in 16years of APC, we should be boasting of over 16k MW

4x4

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by aolawale025: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
GEJ left 7000MW capacity.
Most of that interview were lies

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by johndom: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
See another fat lies oooo

In my area it has gone from better to worst ooooo
During GEJ era we enjoy light more than PMB era.

Am talking about Igando axis of Alimosho area of Lagos state .

Let MR power minister should come and spend one night and see whether he will see light.

[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by ObservantFellow: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Facts are facts, they can’t be disputed.

True.
That's the good thing about privatisation.
An owner will not allow mud be thrown about him without reacting grin

This information is coming from the same man who said these things are out of his hands since they are now privately controlled. grin

Meanwhile this screenshot below is from the 'individuals' handling the distribution themselves.

2 Likes

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Any sane person will know it's the investment into the power sector of 4-8 years ago by pdp administration that APC is reaping the benefits now.

Only fools will believe that APC just came to power 3 years ago, and transmission Distribution and generation indices shoots up like that.

2 Likes

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by ImperialYoruba: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2018
danot1030:
As i send this post now there's still light in my area since yesterday night around past 9m in the evening

What was it like under PDP, say 5yrs ago?
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by aolawale025: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Facts are facts, they can’t be disputed.

How many plants have fasola built to have added 3000MW
He met 7000MW
That's the fact

3 Likes

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Sonoyom(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
But this man said that it wasn't the duty of the Government to generate and distribute power, now he's trying to hard to deceive us.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Dracomemnon: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Lool. As if we don't know GEJ laid the foundation when he built those power plants. Half-truths are worse than outright lies. Power has improved no doubt but how did it happen? These are pertinent questions we need to ask before believing stories like this outright.

3 Likes

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by danot1030: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
kachi19:
Well it's not quite surprising how grown up men with kids like these people in Govt would be lying with so much audacity and confidence

It's obvious you are living in the cave if you claim the assertion is a lie, try do yourself a favor and come live in a place with electricity then you will witness the improvement the present government has made in the area of power supply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Ogaga87(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
This is totally unacceptable and a desecration of the truth..

This people keep seeing us as people who have no understanding of what the VOTERS CARD mean.. If Fashola knows that I know what mine is, he would have finish parking all his penny in Abuja and booking a flight that will return him back to Lagos..

Where are the civil servants? I have not heard their voices on this government provision of affordable houses.. I guess they are sleeping..

Anyhow sha, Feb is here
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Facts from reliable sources...............

Power is improving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
I don't know about other people, i can only speak for myself,light situation has been all time worse in my area.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by ImperialYoruba: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Any sane person will know it's the investment into the power sector of 4-8 years ago by pdp administration that APC is reaping the benefits now.

Only fools will believe that APC just came to power 3 years ago, and transmission Distribution and generation indices shoots up like that.

APC need 4more yrs so those investments by PDP can be fully implemented and touch the lives of citizens.

We will remind the citizens these were PDP investments.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by objobj: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2018
If he is not saying the truth , disprove his assertion and show us the evidence by clearly telling us where u are and let us evaluate the nature electricity supply in that area. It's not enough to say he is lying.

I withness that ajao estate, Lagos they get light for over 20 hours a day. Somebody should contradict me if I'm wrong.
Let's face the fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by kachi19: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2018
danot1030:

It's obvious you are living in the cave if you claim the assertion is a lie, try do yourself a favor and come live in a place with electricity then you will witness the improvement the present government has made in the area of power supply

Yeah where I live, there's been constant electricity since 2014. Idk if you got improvements in yours but as long as I breathe my accolades goes to GEJ. you can bang your head against the wall, at least that's what zombies do. #Paix
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by objobj: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2018
aolawale025:
GEJ left 7000MW capacity.
Most of that interview were lies
That's a lie.
He handed over little above 2000mw in may 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by danot1030: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

What was it like under PDP, say 5yrs ago?

Go to the street and ask the common man you will find out the truth, no need making argument with you here on nairaland since you are biased already
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Modarun(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2018
another can of lies. how did you improve it without building a single plant? Lol. Oga minister of darkness, only Zombies that has made up their minds to vote you will be carried away by your lies and propaganda. I hve not had power the last 6days.
The saw nothing good in the past admin. They decieved Nigerians nothing was happening, while in truth Dozens of power plants were being built and commisioned, now they take over and start claiming credit for someone else job. So how.many power plants did you build? Another lies for Zombies to masturbate on.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Princedapace(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Dracomemnon:
Lool. As if we don't know GEJ laid the foundation when he built those power plants. Half-truths are worse than outright lies. Power has improved no doubt but how did it happen? These are pertinent questions we need to ask before believing their words.

Don't mind them. Nigerians are so wicked. The power, the rail, the agriculture, etc are all GEJ programmes which he started and went really far. GEJ only spent one term. The other two years were war for him becus of yaradua's death. Even the one term was serious war for him becus of Boko haram and the kidnapped girls. Just that GEJ was a gentle man and these useless apc members intimidated him. GEJ I hated but had serious programmes. His agricultural minister was the best ever. GEJ did a lot in the power sector which could have been far better if he had continued. Some of GEJ projects started maturing now. It is so sad that this useless party can't swallow their ego. The foundation for power and rail system and our aviation sector were built by GEJ. U see these ones, called APC, they have done nothing.

9 Likes

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by autonomous22: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Correct!

We went from 7days without power under GEJ to where now sef if we dont get power in a 24 hr period we begin to grumble. Buhari and Fashola don take power spoil us small.

We thank you Minister

Your #MUMU neva do....
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Felixv: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2018
couragemurphy:
if we can get these improvements in 3years+, then in 16years of APC, we should be boasting of over 16k MW

4x4

I believe mambilla is in the works and that is 3,000mw of raw power - contract has been signed and construction is expected to commence soon.

The irony is that this is a project that has been delayed for over 40yrs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Here in Imo State, I haven't seen power for like 4 days now
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by lowaist101: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2018
I can't dispute this....72hours power supply since I got to Abuja in 2011.
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by ibietela2(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2018
7k and you are not ashamed to talk, South Africa generates 20k+
Re: It’s ‘unarguable’ We Have Improved Power Supply ‘with Less Resources’ - Fashola by Modarun(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2018
kachi19:

Yeah where I live, there's been constant electricity since 2014. Idk if you got improvements in yours but as long as I breathe my accolades goes to GEJ. you can bang your head against the wall, at least that's what zombies do. #Paix

Dnt mind these ones, tribal bigotry and disdain for GEJ didnt allow them say the truth. The best time we had the most electricityvin the entire Nigeria was under Goodluck when Prof Bart Nnaji minister. Goodluck left the amount produced at 7000MW, with distribution capacity at 4600mw, we had about 3-4 generating plants coming up on board. He even said it severally that Nigerians should expect more electricity in 2016 moving forward cos most of the plants were coming on stream. Now these bunch of lairs want us to give them credit. This news is oy for those who want to lie to them selves, an average Nigerian knows Fashola for his many half triths and lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo / We Handed A United Nigeria To Buhari, PDP Replies APC / Fct Minister Meets With Estate Developers, Residents’ Associations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.