Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Biro Sketch Talking About Inner Mind.... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Talking About Inner Mind.... (1030 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Talking About Inner Mind.... by Riqueleme(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TALKING ABOUT INNER JOY...The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. Good morning
Riquelme Art Studio!!!!

Re: My Biro Sketch Talking About Inner Mind.... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Raw talent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job For Professional Graphic Artist / Please I Need A Company Logo / Where To Find Model Pictures For Free. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.