Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha (12500 Views)

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by Ubdavis(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okrocha, slug it out with Osho, u belong to the same cohort .
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by Ogaga87(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fellow nairalander

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

Anyone wen God touch he heart O

I cannot silent it anymore please

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net, no job yet..

Kindly spread some love to your fellow nairalander

God bless

My acct: 0123442481
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by danaiks(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rochas should just create a statue for oshiomhole and this wahala will be over
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by freshdude99(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Please a good Samaritan should help me 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Abacha loot wey ur said baba dey share never reach ur side? Lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by klever18(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am a proud member of comments readers association of nairaland (CRAN) Pls go straight to the point and use understandable English
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oshiomole isn't smart and by the end of 2019 elections will regret a lot of careless statements he has made. I still remember the "go and die" incident with a widow and how he feels too big for the masses. Okorocha on the other hand is a friend and giver to the poor masses. His major problem is with the elite because he refused to settle them but rather opted for the money shared in free education and political positions to the masses as well as massive infrastructures. Action Alliance is sure of winning every free and fair election in Imo over and over again because the people are with Rochas. Nobody should be deceived by the paid online rants because it is completely different from what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by NORSIYK(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abagworo:
Oshiomole isn't smart and by the end of 2019 elections will regret a lot of careless statements he has made. I still remember the "go and die" incident with a widow and how he feels too big for the masses. Okorocha on the other hand is a friend and giver to the poor masses. His major problem is with the elite because he refused to settle them but rather opted for the money shared in free education and political positions to the masses as well as massive infrastructures. Action Alliance is sure of winning every free and fair election in Imo over and over again because the people are with Rochas. Nobody should be deceived by the paid online rants because it is completely different from what is on ground.

Why don't okorocha contest his senatorial ticket on the platform of AA?

Hon. Jones is already senator elect of Orlu zone

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by amazon14: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Metuh:
A Noise making dwarf for that matter. grin

For the first time, I agreed with Okoroawusa.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wise up
freshdude99:

Abacha loot wey ur said baba dey share never reach ur side? Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by Gkemz: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Both Oshiomhole and Rochas are suffering from iberiberism. Both are mentally ill.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by flemsy15(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnachukz:
Just make sure Uzodinma doesn't become the governor by earnestly working against him. By so doing, you would have taken your own pounds of flesh. You would also have done half of the job for us. APC must leave Igbo land, if they openly insult and hate us in Abuja, they should not be graced with a governorship position here. Ogun State governor should up his game also. cool cheesy grin grin grin
How happy I feel seeing APC fight themselves here, Rivers and Akwa Ibiom.
I see Uche Nwosu defecting to APC after he wins d election, APC is not leaving Imo either ways
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by nnachukz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
flemsy15:
I see Uche Nwosu defecting to APC after he wins d election, APC is not leaving Imo either ways
Uche Nwosu can't win. Mark it down. Okorocha should just help us destroy the only competitor there. The APC with their INEC and Federal wuruwuru.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha by biztip: 6:10am On Dec 25, 2018
both of u are

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Handed A United Nigeria To Buhari, PDP Replies APC / PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo / NDLEA Arrests 9 At Lagos, Abuja Airports, Intercepts Large Drug Consignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.