Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Life Savings Of 250k - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Savings Of 250k (43976 Views)

Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by spiritedtete: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
jinka:

Good day sir and compliment of the season to you and your family.

Sir I just want to remind you that I am still waiting to hear from you as you promised to support me in my life endeavours.

Thank you sir and happy new year.

Okay DM me right now please
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by khiaa(f): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Stallion93:
I think this is the best advice so far

Happy New year. smiley
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Stallion93(m): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2019
khiaa:

Happy New year. smiley
Happy new year dear kiss
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Stallion93(m): 6:29am On Jan 01, 2019
khiaa:

Happy New year. smiley
Happy new year dear kiss
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by autonomous22: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Asquare84:

O.k I already have close to 400 k on ground

you are Gud to go.... just meet any body already in the business to enlighten you more
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by nedubest(m): 4:05am On Jan 06, 2019
SaintChukz:

How fast can you design a really good looking and responsive website? I may also need a logo as well.

send me a dm on whatsapp please
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Yeecar(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
jinka:
I finished my NYSC in 2016 at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger cos I'm 29yrs.

The problem right now is that the guy I have been squating with wants me to leave his house because he will be getting married soon . Within this 2yrs I have been teaching, I was able to save up to 250k because I engaged myself in some extra lesson after closing, sometines I starve myself to have savings and also because I dont pay rent.

Now I'm confused about what to do, whether I should use the money for accommodation , or use the money to start a physical business (buying and selling) or use the money to acquire ICT skills ( if there will be job after the skill acquisition) or maybe I should just go for my masters.

Pls nairalanders your humble brother really needs solid advice on how to go about this.
Do mushroom cultivation business.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ultravires(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Damitism:
If you can get a fairly used laptop, I can guide you on freelancing on both upwork and fiverr. You must have a sellable skill(s) too.

What skill would you advise a newbie to develop in order to thrive on both platforms? Your opinion please
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by incometreasury: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
You may try to invest part of the money in Recharge And Get Paid telecom business opportunity.
The business opportunity of Recharge and get paid is gathering momentum and many Nigerians are catching the train by being part of the opportunity. The areas of operations of RAGP include selling of airtime and data, payments for DSTV, GOTV and Startimes subscription services as well as payment for PHCN bills. Once you become a member with RAGP, you will be given an e wallet through which you can pay for any of the above services.

There are a lot of commissions that go with using the platform, and moreover you can build a telecom system of thousands of users and subscribers which can make you earn even up to up N100K per day.

You can learn more about the business of recharge and get paid, the mode of operations, the benefits and how to be part of it here at https://www.soowec.com/recharge-and-get-paid-review/ and get empowered now for streams of passive daily income opportunities
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ynotsadeek(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner.

What you need to consider to get started is;

1. Get a good location. An environment that is busy, with good economic activities. Preferably somewhere not to close to a bank.

You can start with an App POS, because getting a physical POS machine usually takes some time to process. You can install Kudi Bolt from Playstore. Sign up and you're good to go.

After that you can then go to the nearest first bank or any other banks to you and request to speaker their marketing staff. Just tell the person you want to apply for POS.

There's also the option of buying POS too. Usually cost between 75k-95k depending on the company you're buying from.

I hope this helps.

Ifeconwaba:
Oga abeg help put me through am in the same situation with the op, for me I have been working in a bet9ja shop and I have managed to save 350k, in one year am also a graduate please help me on how to go about this agency banking abeg
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hhh
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
ynotsadeek:
Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner.

What you need to consider to get started is;

1. Get a good location. An environment that is busy, with good economic activities. Preferably somewhere not to close to a bank.

You can start with an App POS, because getting a physical POS machine usually takes some time to process. You can install Kudi Bolt from Playstore. Sign up and you're good to go.

After that you can then go to the nearest first bank or any other banks to you and request to speaker their marketing staff. Just tell the person you want to apply for POS.

There's also the option of buying POS too. Usually cost between 75k-95k depending on the company you're buying from.

I hope this helps.

j
adex79:
Hhh
incometreasury:
You may try to invest part of the money in Recharge And Get Paid telecom business opportunity.
The business opportunity of Recharge and get paid is gathering momentum and many Nigerians are catching the train by being part of the opportunity. The areas of operations of RAGP include selling of airtime and data, payments for DSTV, GOTV and Startimes subscription services as well as payment for PHCN bills. Once you become a member with RAGP, you will be given an e wallet through which you can pay for any of the above services.

There are a lot of commissions that go with using the platform, and moreover you can build a telecom system of thousands of users and subscribers which can make you earn even up to up N100K per day.

You can learn more about the business of recharge and get paid, the mode of operations, the benefits and how to be part of it here at http://www.soowec.com/recharge-and-get-paid/ and get empowered now for streams of passive daily income opportunities

inka po
ultravires:

What skill would you advise a newbie to develop in order to thrive on both platforms? Your opinion please
st
Yeecar:

Do mushroom cultivation business.
=
Stallion93:
Happy new year dear kiss
Stallion93:
Happy new year dear kiss
nedubest:

send me a dm on whatsapp please
autonomous22:

you are Gud to go.... just meet any body already in the business to enlighten you more
khiaa:

Happy New year. smiley
spiritedtete:

Okay DM me right now please
jinka:

Good day sir and compliment of the season to you and your family.

Sir I just want to remind you that I am still waiting to hear from you as you promised to support me in my life endeavours.

Thank you sir and happy new year.
:

I fin
Ameboperoo:

Can someone help me with a meme of hot slap?
i
cutieme:
ok,how much do teaching pay there and do you guys experience light 247?How about their women,dem ready to mingle?
jinka:

I stay within the city, geri-alimi to be precise. you can get an average accommodation at the rate of 50-70k a year (self con) while single room is about 30-35k a year. Very cheap standard of living in terms of feeding and transportation. A peace place.
sh
cutieme:
Ok,please how much can one get an average house there,also how is living standard in Ilorin?
jinka:

There are many big shops and warehouses around the city where you can actually learn, and they don't charge if someone they trust referred you to them to stay and learn for 1 or 2 months. But you have to be humble, diligent and determined.
ed
cutieme:
Please where in Ilorin are you based and how much can one get an average accomodation there? What's the standard of living there too,thanks?
cutieme:
Is there a place the trade is learnt? How much do they charge for the learning?
LeoFish92:

They recruited just recently.
m
papyskinsy:

Till next year
y
jinka:

Has Npower commenced new registration?
NYS
cutieme:
Guy links dey for job there?Link man na
papyskinsy:
apply for Npower as a support fund.. while u hustle.. and as for masters guy no even reason am.. masters is not for the faint hearted.. cus aside the psychological tumor.. hw er yu gonna be feeding.. plus research needs money where will u get dat frm.. how about accommodation where u go dey stay.. u might end up dropping out cause of de stress
Ifeconwaba:
Oga abeg help put me through am in the same situation with the op, for me I have been working in a bet9ja shop and I have managed to save 350k, in one year am also a graduate please help me on how to go about this agency banking abeg
Ifeconwaba:
my guy please enlighten me more on this agency banking stuff am in the same situation with the op abeg,
CodeTemplar:
barbing saloon?
LeoFish92:

I'm a graduate, I work as a loader (those touts that load goods and luggage) for one of the most popular mass transits in the East.

Job is denigrating but I make well over 60k per month.

Indeed some shameful works pay
C in 2
kollinskollins:
Its 3times A Week For 3months And U'll Be Given A Certificate At The Completion Of Your Service.
Burchester:

Do you know anyone for to contact for houses ??
ableguy:

Haa
Achero:
Call me bro let's talk 08033217749
Achero:
Call me bro let's talk 08033217749
at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger cos I'm 29yrs.

The problem right now is that the guy I have been squating with wants me to leave his house because he will be getting married soon . Within this 2yrs I have been teaching, I was able to save up to 250k because I engaged myself in some extra lesson after closing, sometines I starve myself to have savings and also because I dont pay rent.

Now I'm confused about what to do, whether I should use the money for accommodation , or use the money to start a physical business (buying and selling) or use the money to acquire ICT skills ( if there will be job after the skill acquisition) or maybe I should just go for my masters.

Pls nairalanders your humble brother really needs solid advice on how to go about this.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nnnn
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kkkk
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
thecommunist:

how can i start freelance writing?..i mean what sites do i find such vacancies?
If you are still looking for writing vacancies, type 'content writer' on the search button of this forum. You can also search for ladywriter. If you want writing vacancies outside this forum also browse on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.