Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Life Savings Of 250k - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Savings Of 250k (43974 Views)

Get Me A Job And Take My Entire Live Savings Of 100,000 / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by micflo28(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Start to sell drinks beer, soft drinks and roasted meat or chicken. Get a place to stay with a promise to raise money and pay. Be prayerful and hardworking. I see you owning a very big beer parlour soonest. God bless your hussle.

7 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Akalia(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olalekank:
Do you have a laptop?

Are you interested in mobile development?
I can put you through if you're interested
Hello, how can I reach you? I am interested in grabbing the skill.

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Mursz: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:
I finished my NYSC in 2016 at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger.

Pls nairalanders your humble brother really needs solid advice on how to go about this.

How do you earn 20k and save up 250k out of it? Seems so so impossible to me, first i must commend your effort and your resilience to saving. I should be seeking people like you as friends.

To your question, find a need within the location you reside, Offer a service, or sell something. You could start up a cleaning service with far less than that, all you need to do is seek out people who need your services, that shouldnt be too difficult, given your tenacity.

Kudos to you once again for your determination. However dont rush into anything, take your time, do a business plan before you venture into anything and i’m sure you’ do fine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Olalekank(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Tyche(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
sammylee002:
Bros dis is an opportunity to start ur own business ..... Look for 50k and add to d 250k and I will sell to u my 7month old Keke... If u are serous, u can be making 8k to 10k a day ..

Why are you selling the Keke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by skallyman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro with dat you 250k u can earn extra 250k to it ask me how msg me up 08176054999
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by fkj950ax(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
adex79:

I will implore you to pay your tight first from the #250k then pray for God directive. Don't embark on anything without God directive please. The word of God say whatever you do you shall prosper and also says that whatever your hand findeth do it. So seek God first and he will surely direct your part. Thank me later if you are the hearer of the word

Tithe is paid on income. Not savings.
Supposing he paid his tithe on the salary from which he saved the 250k?

8 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Ficeo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Very pathetic bro! Sometimes, I wonder if its better to just shun schooling and enter business from the Genesis.

Bro, with the little money you have, see if you can go and register with Lotto company. They will give you this their red machine. You get a sales girl. Buy this MTN umbrella, buy chairs like three, buy table. The gamblers will play. Later you go online and send the results. You get your commission per day etc. There is a way the do it. My friend is into it. Its paying him heavily.

He does not play but he keeps making the money through the profit he makes from the gamblers. Give it a shot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy
sir Vikings please bless me too at 3131511135 first bank make I get reason to smile tomorrow please I beg
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Akinya17: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Aside from the issue of accommodation, I see no reason why you should quit the teaching job. My brother, things are not easy o. My advice is that you get a cheap accommodation, continue with your job, then you can start a business at the same time. Don't go into anything clothes, whether new or okirika. Sell anything consumable like food, drinks, water, attachment, sewing materials, rubber shoes or slippers etc. Or you learn a skill, hair making, sewing etc. Remember the economy is bad, stay with your job and continue to save.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Olalekank(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
micflo28:
Start to sell drinks beer, soft drinks and roasted meat or chicken. Get a place to stay with a promise to raise money and pay. Be prayerful and hardworking. I see you owning a very big beer parlour soonest. God bless your hussle.
How did you see it?

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by lettruthprevail: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:
I finished my NYSC in 2016 at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger cos I'm 29yrs.

The problem right now is that the guy I have been squating with wants me to leave his house because he will be getting married soon . Within this 2yrs I have been teaching, I was able to save up to 250k because I engaged myself in some extra lesson after closing, sometines I starve myself to have savings and also because I dont pay rent.

Now I'm confused about what to do, whether I should use the money for accommodation , or use the money to start a physical business (buying and selling) or use the money to acquire ICT skills ( if there will be job after the skill acquisition) or maybe I should just go for my masters.

Pls nairalanders your humble brother really needs solid advice on how to go about this.

From experience I would advise against obtaining a masters degree for now (until Nigeria stabilizes).
In my case, I invested into a business that yields returns monthly. But as a man, I would advise you to get Keke on hire purchase and look for a busy city/town to ride it. Or you can start selling building materials (make a pick from cement, pop cement, pop paint etc).

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by DEXTROVERT: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stallion93:
I think this is the best advice so far

It could be a good advise, but if you buy a badly used faulty ride,, you might end up with regrets, let a mechanic check it thoroughly before venturing into this. This will for sure get you money

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by kunleweb: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:
I finished my NYSC in 2016 at the age of 27yrs and since then I have been teaching in a primary school here in Ilorin with a salary of 20k hoping that one day I will see a befitting job, it's over 2yrs now without a job. I can't continue with this teaching again because it has been hell right from day one and I'm not getting any younger cos I'm 29yrs.

The problem right now is that the guy I have been squating with wants me to leave his house because he will be getting married soon . Within this 2yrs I have been teaching, I was able to save up to 250k because I engaged myself in some extra lesson after closing, sometines I starve myself to have savings and also because I dont pay rent.

Now I'm confused about what to do, whether I should use the money for accommodation , or use the money to start a physical business (buying and selling) or use the money to acquire ICT skills ( if there will be job after the skill acquisition) or maybe I should just go for my masters.

Talk to me on whatsapp 0818 397 9372
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:

thank you, but all I have with me is just 250k, relocating to big cities like you mentioned above will cost me all of the money.

Don't get it twisted, there are good and cheap areas in Abuja. Start small. There is a place called lokogoma, dutse, kubwa. U can get a good apartment with water for 150-200k. Buy rug and matrass and start ur life.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by lereinter(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
learn small vocation if u can, like generator repair, pop in houses, aluminum etc

although these would've been better earlier before taking up teaching job

but go get driver license and learn how to drive too

then think of a business later

that money isn't much

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by DavidEsq(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
MetroBaba1:

And who go eat the Tithe?
LMFAO @ meme

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by jakandeola(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
I got 500k one time and I ask nairaland Wat to do with it. A guy and girl vizkiz and sinaj say I should do mmm am just happy I Neva did dat cos I will be in pains dont let anybody decived u Dont take advice from just anybody

19 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ultimatevolunte: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
"JOIN THE BLOG FOR EVERYTHING NPOWER."

2019 is almost here. But there’s still time to figure out what NPower device you could have. Visit the Ultimate Volunteer Companion Blog. This is a blog site dedicated to serving all your needs in selecting the best device available to you. Click this link and take a look: https://uvc.npvn.ng/
Ultimate Volunteer Companion …….making Technology work for you!

Join the #UVCNPower movement! #MYNPOWERMYSAMSUNG

Like Our Facebook page @ Ultimate Volunteer Companion Npwr
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Opamercy10: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
See my brother, I understand u but I'll advise u to start a rabbit business as it is a very lucrative business and less expensive, as for accommodation, there are less expensive houses for rent, we have 2k to 5k houses which u would be able to afford and feeding itself, bro 250k is a lot of money oo... Spend it wisely... If u wanna know more on the rabbit business contact me on; WhatsApp: 09056391883, Phone; 09026558094

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Trouble1: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
adex79:

I will implore you to pay your tight first from the #250k then pray for God directive. Don't embark on anything without God directive please. The word of God say whatever you do you shall prosper and also says that whatever your hand findeth do it. So seek God first and he will surely direct your part. Thank me later if you are the hearer of the word
This got to be the most foolish comment on the thread so far .
You want him to pay tithe from his savings !
Like seriously? Savings ! For heavens sake !
Why are some people so heartless.
You are a potential thief and scammer !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by micflo28(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
azelab:
you can start pagan or any pos business , sincerely speaking if you are in a good environment , the business is very lucrative.
please bro. Tell me more how it works

1 Like

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by diasporaman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can direct you to a church where you can sow the N250K to the pastor and he will pray for you and your life will never remain the same

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by frank41(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Please do not pay any stuppid tite neither should you buy any stuppid Keke. Keke Business is almost saturated and you will be harassed on a daily by touts and passengers!

You have two options now. Two of the answers are here too!

Go and learn barbing in your area ASAP! Relocate to a low cost city like Onitsha and open a Salon! With a Salon, yoi have solved two problems. Housing and Salary because you will also be sleeping there. That means that rent is off the case. Wake up early morning and baff somewhere. Fimd a way to shitt and also feed. It mustn't be Onitsha. Lagos is ok too. But why I didn't mention it is because unless you have someone or a relative in Lagos... You may suffer accommodation issues!
I swear.

Another great option is to learn driving ASAP! Find someone to teach you expert driving because the cities you will be driving in requires such. Also start processin drivers licence immediately if you dont have one! When you are done learning, come to Naira land here and request for a car. Pray to God to find a good partner who may also give you temporary accomodation in Lagos! Sign up on Uber and Taxify and start driving! You will be seeing your daily feeding money at least! Thats it.

The third option is for you to start clothes business with some money you saved. Mind you, don't invest all. Come to Onitsha with like 80-100k. Buy cheap okirika clothes and start selling in schools around you! You can also buy cheap party china wears. From your description, you seem to stay in an area not too developed. So I guess, they wont know the difference. Carry your clothes around and sell in schools, universities and colleges of educations. Also go around school hostels shouting "Things For Sell".

Fourth and Final option is use some part of the money and buy a laptop if you don't have one already. Start Yahoo Yahoo! It maybe long before you pick but if Satan is on your side, a good maga will change your story forever. I don't want to say God because God does not like evil! Am just being realistic bro.

But never ever go for masters! Don't learn any useless computer skills! Don't become a Keke driver! You will suffer! Think big and become big!

In addition to what the side above said...You don't need much to start up clothing biz.I base I Aba and also I designer. I can teach you how and we're to cut quality materials at a subsidized rate...Take them to were they will show them for you within three days...or possible add foot wears for ladies and men.Bedspread and duvel inclusive.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
most of the ict skills you can follow on youtube if you have data an labtop. if you do not have labtop buy one (fairly used) and use part of the money to go into small scale bizness and invest atleast 2 - 4hrs daily or 20hrs weekly learning skills on your own if you cannot find tutorial here in youtube on the skills you chose to acquir you can dropme a message and i will lookit up for you thankyou (ilofy@yahoo.com)

2 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by omoakin87(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stallion93:
I think this is the best advice so far

hummmm bro do you have experience in keke or motor driving before or better still do you have experience in auto mechanic?
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
God punish Nigerian leaders.

Just look at what this hardworking young man is going through. Chai!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Edandy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
micflo28:

So God should bless a beer parlor hussle? Owing a beer parlour is like owing a brothel. The business is very lucrative but of course, you cannot bring God into that. You can't bring HIS Holiness into unholiness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gh
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by walexzee11(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olalekank:
Do you have a laptop?

Are you interested in mobile development?
I can put you through if you're interested
I'm in the same situation as him and I'm interested in you putting me through Mobile App Development.I do have a Laptop, I'll be glad if you do. Thanks.
Re: Life Savings Of 250k by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
adex79:

You are insane....... I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Life Savings Of 250k by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.