Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96133 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by zexy2030(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=PropertyBuying post=88207935][/quote]
urinating in the public may look indecent but what do we do when there is no provision for public toilet...I will stand n pee anywhere, I don't care who is looking, if she wants it, we can have a quickie.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Tjjones: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2021
She is right,i support her
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Mbhustler: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Omo I dey pee for public wella...make I come hold the pee dey damage my bladder...if women like make them see am.why is she complaining after all women are not moved by sight..
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by SenecaTheYonger: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2021
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?

Washing what? Have you never lived with a male before? Who washes dick after peeing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.