Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96136 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by COOL10(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...

Ubunja my man cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
E dey sweet to piss outside than toilet grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lucifer66(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reinah:

"Several women"? Baba lie small small na grin
I live in a story building.
There are bushes nearby.
Women pee there.
I have had a woman walk in front of me and when I turned to my right she Was peeing their with all her goodies visible undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by dreamwords: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ashawooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Btruth: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
A bi oru wahala wo nii eleyi bayi?...... make we no pee again nii.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I mean how do some people think before they go public and just say stuffs? So a guy is urinating and holding his pee pee while urinating, and he's showing it to you? Smh .... Attention seeking dumbwhead
But a nursing mother breastfeeding her baby is showing you her breast abi?

Double standard kill you there!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mynd44 pls unban husbandsnatcha ,she said dat she is sorry dat d chief has been pushing her 2 d wall ,

N she didnt even insult him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...
You mean with that your dot diick that even microscope shakes head for?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by okwabayi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
So threads are getting repeated now?
The new wave now is if someone opens something on Nairaland and it doesn't gain traction, they head off to Twitter to open the same and it makes front page here?
My time posting in this forum is getting shorter with every realization.

Similar threads over the years:
https://www.nairaland.com/4065011/it-sexy-nigerian-men-urinate
https://www.nairaland.com/1466637/picture-guys-urinating-street-abuja
https://www.nairaland.com/1396197/nigerian-men-urinating-outside
https://www.nairaland.com/2094740/men-plis-stop-embarassing

...and many more.
It seems the only thing which swims in the minds of Nigerian women is 'joysticks': big, black, smooth, fat, angry looking ones.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by kestolove95(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Make una know wet my pant abg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Reinah(f): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

I live in a story building.
There are bushes nearby.
Women pee there.
I have had a woman walk in front of me and when I turned to my right she Was peeing their with all her goodies visible undecided

You made it seem like those women deliberately face you to urinate and expose every every... Whereas you are the one who looks at them from your floor grin grin

My people don't just throw all caution to the wind to urinate outside.. We get shame smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Very idiotic post. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by excel101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lolo Cynthia, I beg you stop looking at our penis when urinating oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lucifer66(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reinah:

You made it seem like those women deliberately face you to urinate and expose every every... Whereas you are the one who looks at them from your floor grin grin

My people don't just throw all caution to the wind to urinate outside.. We get shame smiley
If I walked up to you and said a few words your pant will fall undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by slimjohn2k5: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
all i see in the photos, are men turning away from you seeing it. but becos u want to see u turn ur head till u see the head, u got turned on, cannot approach the guy, then you come here to lament

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by medropoly(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
NA MADNESS NA HIN DEY WORRY U angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why do women enjoy instigating gender war. And Cynthia lolo is one of the biggest culprits of feminism and male discrimination. She hardly talks about women harassments towards the male folks.
Twitter houses many idiots like her.

python amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by kiddoiLL(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
But a nursing mother breastfeeding her baby is showing you her breast abi?

Double standard kill you there!
You're so stupid, have you seen any guy complaining about women breastfeeding babies?? As much as it's perverts that takes the opportunity to stare at a breastfeeding woman's boobs then it's stupidity and perverted minded women that'll find a urinating man holding his dick the public as an offence. Stupidity Kill you there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Truth be said,

Some Nigerian men no get shame, they just bring out that thing anywhere anyhow. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Tallesty1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Lame

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Deltatoto: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yeye grin
oyindidi Toto don rise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Bitterleafsoup: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
how do you pee with hard dick?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Keep deceiving yourself.
if its a dot then why are you pissed?does a dot scare you mama?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by legba1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Take a second look at that pix...you will see that all that look velvet smooth is actually not smooth
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
Myn...d44 pls unban husbandsnatcha ,she said dat she is sorry dat d chief has been pushing her 2 d wall ,

N she didnt even insult him
Haahaaa.. They are saying STI should stay far away from NL grin

python amaka
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Weird flex but okay.
ubunja:
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Sultty(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
She's in heat sad
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
oyindidi Toto don rise
Don't be unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
That's why I love walking around with my erect dick every Sunday morning. Do me I do you
lol dude i dont even wear a short or anything under my trousers. If my dick is erect i let it show. And you should see the glances those hungry whores give my pvt area. Its hillarious

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Teaser4(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
"Nakaruma" got me laughing....make I look for kpekus to nack my nakaruma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.