Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call (27364 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Eponyeeboz: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ipob dwarfs should stop supporting Atiku. Stop infecting him with your eternal bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Handsomecole(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just less than a day after Reno Onokiri told lies that 800 companies folded under Buhari.
Why does PDP love lies like this ...

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Ogaga87(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
oloriLFC:
Have you tried the ocean bro?

Hope to extend the net that way next year..

Pls mascara my face with some smile please
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by amajato: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by sweetgala(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
She is waiting for Atiku's call directly, did Buhari call you directly?
Was it just your husband that died?

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better that the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin

That is a silly excuse, when someone uses expression "I had to cause to call" it means that a call was made by Atiku himself.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just look at the mod we have on nairaland, just because they want to rubbish Atiku, they put the same post with different title.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by gtown: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
berrystunn:
What is the best solution?
The best solution is in the Next Le√el and 4 + 4

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by AfonjaConehead: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Ipob dwarfs should stop supporting Atiku. Stop infecting him with your eternal bad luck.
..you mean the type that runs in your family?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Mike008(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Maybe Na missed call
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by berrystunn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
gtown:

The best solution is in the Next Le√el and 4 + 4

Ok

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by DaRuud(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku is a liar

Sai baba till 2023

CilicMarin:
grin grin grin grin

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The wife of the late Lt. Col Ibrahim Sakaba, one of the 44 soldiers killed by Boko Haram insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Borno State last month, has denied claims by the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, that he called her.

Atiku had said on Twitter on Sunday, “This Christmas I urge all Nigerians to spare a thought for our military on the frontlines of the war on terror.

“I had cause to telephone Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba’s widow this Yuletide. I am touched by her devotion and love for her husband who paid the supreme sacrifice for Nigeria.”

Speaking with The PUNCH on Monday, however, the widow, Seun, told our correspondent that she never received any call from the former Vice-President.
She wondered why Atiku would tell lies.

“Why the lies? I have not received any call from Atiku please,” she said.

https://punchng.com/wife-of-slain-officer-denies-receiving-atikus-phone-call/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by 9jaArea: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku has just been scammed
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nfora: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shioooooooor undecidedexactly what happens when a very very desperate politician turns security issues into political avenues.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by ImperialYoruba: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is Atiku calling her for? Abi Alhaji want add one more wife?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by victorazyvictor(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better than the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin

God bless ur papa
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by RexTramadol1: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Call or no call

Nothing changes nothing!

Maybe Atiku was given a wrong number OR

Someone placed the call on Atiku's behalf!

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by dericardos88: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
A thief lied, so?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by drlateef: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better than the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin

You are very good at diverting attention. You are so happy to continue supporting a liar as your leader. Well done.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Toks2008(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
i will wait for his response before rushing into conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by WaffenSS(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
gaddafe:
"You are a lied" , common ! This title is giving me a bit of headache. Pls op make your corrections.

By the way, that is what politicians are known for and Atiku is not an exception. Personally I don't see any difference between Atiku and Buhari. The only problem I have with PMB now is the extra judicial killings which I know would continue whether Atiku or Buhari wins

You're correcting someone instead of yourself

It's not common, it's come on.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by jmaine: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
udemzy101:
Just look at the mod we have on nairaland, just because they want to rubbish Atiku, they put the same post with different title.

As in.. Any Atiku spitting news hits the FP twice..

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by serikigoro: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
[b]Fellow nairalander

You people have lost every sense of shame! stop begging and do some work, secondly dump your girlfriend! a jobless beggar shouldn't be straffing. I see too many young guys beg these days and I am ashamed. The times when I was broke I resorted to doing manual labor work for people to raise cash than beg! get your shit together and do some work. Site work, cleaning job, restaurant work, car wash etc too many jobs out there, to keep body and soul together than begging on a public fora! have some shame guy! Do something!

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

Anyone wen God touch he heart O

I cannot silent it anymore please

The psychological clothing effect this has on me is annoying..

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net, no job yet..

Kindly spread some love to your fellow nairalander please

God bless you

My acct: 0123442481[/b]
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by serikigoro: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
You people have lost every sense of shame! stop begging and do some work, secondly dump your girlfriend! a jobless beggar shouldn't be straffing. I see too many young guys beg these days and I am ashamed. The times when I was broke I resorted to doing manual labor work for people to raise cash than beg! get your shit together and do some work. Site work, cleaning job, restaurant work, car wash etc too many jobs out there, to keep body and soul together than begging on a public fora! have some shame guy! Do something!

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

Anyone wen God touch he heart O

I cannot silent it anymore please

The psychological clothing effect this has on me is annoying..

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net, no job yet..

Kindly spread some love to your fellow nairalander please

God bless you

My acct: 0123442481[/b][/quote]
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by asobo: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
I've been suspecting you lately. Sure you're still the handler of this account?
Myself inclusive, he was fronting for senator Sam Anyanwu before he lost out. Sure he may still be the person, we will soon place him in his place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by frankmoney(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Did the lady tell you she was not reached out to at all from his camp?
oga you aren't making any sense

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

And you were there when atikus aides did? see what an adult is typing all in the name of defending a politician that knows nothing about you
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by 1972xy: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atikulooted !
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Brightest04(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
The problem is that the man is just a born liar and he has no control over it.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by StJasper(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
id911:

You BMC normally create fake threads about Atiku, denigrating his name and would hurriedly put it on front page.

This is one of them but majority of Nigerians are wiser and we have already made up our minds to Atikulate to put our country in the path of peace, prosperity and progress.

Nothing can stop Atiku because 2019 is Atiku year
I really wonder what the harmattan did to ur brain!!!
Or is it that the brain is suffering from a congenital infection?
Why will a reasonable or ration and educated fellow make or tender such a response?
The guy whom u are killing urself over his ambition just lied about a grieving widow's plight and u are here uttering gibberish!!!
Please, get ur brains examined.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by asobo: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
jmaine:

As in.. Any Atiku spitting news hits the FP twice..
I am not surprised, APC must have approached her to denounce the call offering her some fake promises as usual. Only time shall tell because I doubt AAA will just come up with such if it never happened.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Brightest04(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
silastemplar:
And you were there when atikus aides did? see what an adult is typing all in the name of defending a politician that knows nothing about you
Don't mind the olodo

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by asobo: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
StJasper:

I really wonder what the harmattan did to ur brain!!!
Or is it that the brain is suffering from a congenital infection?
Why will a reasonable or ration and educated fellow make or tender such a response?
The guy whom u are killing urself over his ambition just lied about a grieving widow's plight and u are here uttering gibberish!!!
Please, get ur brains examined.
And how are you sure that he lied. There is nothing APC can't do the must have approached her to denounce it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.