Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call (27363 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmmm, why is he lying, who does he think he can deceive, no wonder they said all politicians are liars.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by asobo: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Brightest04:

Don't mind the olodo
Don't you think you guys are the OLODO'S. So Atiku put a call to the bereaved and a newspaper house will rush to go and confirm. I am typing now there is currently a protest in Zamfara State calling for Buhari's resign but our media houses now choose news to cover.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Anagha123: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is neccesary to have lie
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Did she dispute aides didnt put calls across, you people are just harping on Atiku calling himself, all the instructions from presidency, did they come from Buhari himself?

Its not rocket science..
just shut up please

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by budusky05(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Aaaatikuuu and lies, obi can lie, PDP and lies na waooo
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Xisnin(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
The woman has been bribed.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Kusetic(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
asobo:
Don't you think you guys are the OLODO'S. So Atiku put a call to the bereaved and a newspaper house will rush to go and confirm. I am typing now there is currently a protest in Zamfara State calling for Buhari's resign but our media houses now choose news to cover.

Actually yes, newspapers have to be sold afterall, protests against Buhari are fast becoming stale news. Atiku said he called the widow on the media, nobody asked him to tell us he did.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by bbamusa: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
i dont know why this man Atiku prefer lying over things that are of less concern. did Atiku visited widows of military in Yola?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Friend01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
She is waiting for Atiku's call directly, did Buhari call you directly?
Was it just your husband that died?

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better than the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin

I ashamed of you that you couldn't stick to the topic without dragging your political enemies to the guillotine.
The topic was Atiku claimed he was on phone with the late colonel's wife which the woman openly denied and you think it is the Nigeria Army who is at fault?

We are in serious mess if these are the educated folks we are producing.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Friend01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Atiku said he had placed a call on the widow.

The widow said atiku did not call her.

Now, why are you bringing in aides into it? Did atiku tell you his aide called her? Which kind people be dis?

Bros, stop. wasting you time with a lamb that has already been led to the slaughter.
You know there is one habit with liars. When they are caught they lie another lie to save the first lie, and when you keep fishing out their lies their resort to more lies.

The guy is an incurable liar.

They are the biblical :seeing they see not, hearing they hear not.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Friend01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

She should have come out aswell to say she received no call from his aides also..

Oga LIE-nus Mbaaaa!

You are just lie and keep lying and everyone is looking at you.
I wish I know you your address I will personally hand over a plaque to your for your lying expertise.

From Atiku to aide coming from one mouth?
I dey fear you,but I no run.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Friend01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Did the lady tell you she was not reached out to at all from his camp?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I had cause to telephone Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba’s widow this Yuletide

Oga take am easy she never said she was expecting Buhari's call. She only countered the lies from a regular Nigerian Aspirant cool

Is Sam Daddy still running for Governor?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by mike1994reds: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
She is waiting for Atiku's call directly, did Buhari call you directly?
Was it just your husband that died?

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better than the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin
Jesus christ! You still found a way to defend atiku! Chai! Even after atiku included a picture of him holding a phone as if he's calling? Is that picture telling you atiku's aide called? You have to be atiku's relative or belong to his campaign org, that's the only explanation I can rap my head around!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by olumide4christ: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pusyiter:
Am not surprised, by their root, you will know the fruit.
What you a good at, will always come to the fore.
9ja wake up

We don wake up since even before the campaigns started but some people have decided to remain in their slumber and deception until they experience a rude awakening!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by hmuhammad(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Metuh:

video evidence showing the woman making such statement or you enter your cave man.

Not all Nigerians are dullards or zonbs
you get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
He couldn't help it, lying and cheating comes naturally to the corrupt; Atiku certainly cannot be expected to be an exception.
Anybody who foolishly believes this man and votes for him should know that he is placing his destiny into the hands of a crook.

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by goodlifehyd(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Did she dispute aides didnt put calls across, you people are just harping on Atiku calling himself, all the instructions from presidency, did they come from Buhari himself?

Its not rocket science..
Abeg shattap Atiku posted a VIDEO of himself calling her and not video of an aide so Gtf outta here and get some sense
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by goodlifehyd(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
mike1994reds:
Jesus christ! You still found a way to defend atiku! Chai! Even after atiku included a picture of him holding a phone as if he's calling? Is that picture telling you atiku's aide called? You have to be atiku's relative or belong to his campaign org, that's the only explanation I can rap my head around!
lol baba actually posted a video on twitter not picture sure he was calling mtn customer care
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
goodlifehyd:
Abeg shattap Atiku posted a VIDEO of himself calling her and not video of an aide so Gtf outta here and get some sense

And it was confirmed it was the sister he called, which is still family. Who did buhari call?

Talking about sense, you cant even note one when you come across it.. algae
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by StJasper(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
asobo:
And how are you sure that he lied. There is nothing APC can't do the must have approached her to denounce it.
ur brain is evaporating
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by asobo: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
StJasper:
ur brain is evaporating
While urz is condensing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.