Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji (446 Views)

Help Vanessa My Friend / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Is your day my endless.
You are a capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman who is far more precious than jewels and your value is far above rubies or pearls. My heart trusts in you confidently and relies on and believes in you securely, so that I have no lack of [honest] gain or need of [dishonest] spoil. You comforts, encourages, and does only good to me as long as there is life within you.
Thank you for making this world more colorful and beautiful. Happy birthday my love

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Happy birthday endless

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Wish you beautiful days ahead my love

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2018
You make the world more beautiful and colourful

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2018
The only Queen of my kingdom

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Plateau pride

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by PastorMopsi(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Keep enjoying Jesus

Re: Happy Birthday To My Endless Vanessa Busabuji by tunde705(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Enjoy your day dear. You are really beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Say DOWNLOAD In Yoruba? / Life Changing Story Of Bright Okpocha Aka Basketmouth / Isn't The White Man Just Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.