Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Help Vanessa My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Vanessa My Friend (3136 Views)

Madam Vanessa Trying To Hard To Imitate Nwamikpe / Super Star Vanessa Bell Goes NUDE!! / Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Vanessa My Friend by OBelz(f): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
This happened sometime around 2019

I had a friend, David was his name, he's an addict, a drug addict he smokes and drinks a lot too big time. We weren't that close tho but we talk once in a while.

There's this girl David likes (Vanessa) he's been asking her out severally but her answer was always no, she can't date an addict. So David decided to try and get himself clean, he started seeing a counselor and a doctor, fast forward to a month time he got clean. Then he went back to Vanessa and told her everything he did so he could get clean and all, then she decided to date him and promised to help make sure he stayed clean. It was really hard for David but he did it cause he loved Vanessa a lot,they dated for months and David remained clean 6 months straight he doesn't smoke, nor drink or do drugs again.

Then this happened, David got invited to a house Christmas party by his friend organized by another friend,Vanessa earlier told him she wouldn't be in town that she was going over to her Parent's in Lagos for Christmas and she never left but David didn't know. David got to the party he asked for a few drinks he took them and wanted to use the restroom upstairs, he told his friend he was coming that he had to use the restroom upstairs. When he got upstairs he heard some people playing music loudly and there were noises in a room. He decided to check and see who they were, as he opened the door the first person he saw was Vanessa with a blunt in her hand, He also saw drugs on the table, he said they were so drunk that they didn't even notice someone opened the door, he got heartbroken instantly he didn't say anything, he couldn't even use the restroom again he rushed downstairs took his car keys and drove off

Now before I continue the story and tell you how it ended I have some questions to ask.

1. Is there any justification for what Vanessa did, making the guy stop smoking and drinking when she was an addict herself?

2. Do you think it was right for David to change for Vanessa?

3. What do you think David should do?
should he break up or just continue with the relationship
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by dingbang(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
If I were David, i'd end the rship right there on the spot

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Bola146(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
cry

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thing's do happen but i think he should hear her side of the story and forgive her

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
If I were David, i'd end the rship right there on the spot
Not everyone is as heartless as you're.

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tell him to jappa please gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Femeto: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
She probably had her reason if the two of them are addicts who would help in times of trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
taaa.. If na you sef..I go carry belt flog krase comot from ya booty

5 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by meobizy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
If it happened in 2019 abeg tell me the resolution of the tale.

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Tozic: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Same as you....

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by OBelz(f): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
meobizy:
If it happened in 2019 abeg tell me the resolution of the tale.
solution first.
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
taaa.. If na you sef..I go carry belt flog krase comot from ya booty
I can't date a woman beater in the first place

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I can't date a woman better in the first place
woman beater.. undecided angry come
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Dshocker(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
OBelz:
This happened sometime around 2019

I had a friend, David was his name, he's an addict, a drug addict he smokes and drinks a lot too big time. We weren't that close tho but we talk once in a while.

There's this girl David likes (Vanessa) he's been asking her out severally but her answer was always no, she can't date an addict. So David decided to try and get himself clean, he started seeing a counselor and a doctor, fast forward to a month time he got clean. Then he went back to Vanessa and told her everything he did so he could get clean and all, then she decided to date him and promised to help make sure he stayed clean. It was really hard for David but he did it cause he loved Vanessa a lot,they dated for months and David remained clean 6 months straight he doesn't smoke, nor drink or do drugs again.

Then this happened, David got invited to a house Christmas party by his friend organized by another friend,Vanessa earlier told him she wouldn't be in town that she was going over to her Parent's in Lagos for Christmas and she never left but David didn't know. David got to the party he asked for a few drinks he took them and wanted to use the restroom upstairs, he told his friend he was coming that he had to use the restroom upstairs. When he got upstairs he heard some people playing music loudly and there were noises in a room. He decided to check and see who they were, as he opened the door the first person he saw was Vanessa with a blunt in her hand, He also saw drugs on the table, he said they were so drunk that they didn't even notice someone opened the door, he got heartbroken instantly he didn't say anything, he couldn't even use the restroom again he rushed downstairs took his car keys and drove off

Now before I continue the story and tell you how it ended I have some questions to ask.

1. Is there any justification for what Vanessa did, making the guy stop smoking and drinking when she was an addict herself?

2. Do you think it was right for David to change for Vanessa?

3. What do you think David should do?
should he break up or just continue with the relationship

With this fiction,i will say David is a mumu boy to have changed his actions because of a girl

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Vector606: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Something of 2019 forget am it’s past. Btc auto pilot method see my signature below, hit me up for help. I will give you my referal link and you instant get mega bonus this is why I’m putting people through it, so hit me up and start earning btc as soon as now.

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
woman beater.. undecided angry come
It's an error get over it
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's an error get over it
bye baby kiss
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Zabiboy: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020

We keep telling guys...
DONT CHANGE FOR ANYBODY.....CHANGE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO...
As usual, they wont listen...

But some people are dumb sha....see that wh0re up there with a borehole beneath, saying d guy should hear her part and forgive...LIKE SERIOUSLY??....
ladies wh0re's would always be known by the thrash they spew....

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
bye baby kiss
K
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Millenniumlady(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zabiboy:

We keep telling guys...
DONT CHANGE FOR ANYBODY.....CHANGE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO...
As usual, they wont listen...

But some people are dumb sha....see that wh0re up there with a borehole beneath, saying d guy should hear her part and forgive...LIKE SERIOUSLY??....
ladies wh0re's would always be known by the thrash they spew....

Looks like you have something to say

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Leezah(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Your friend or you?

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by OBelz(f): 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
Leezah:
Your friend or you?
my friend
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by LordShiva97(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
That David saw Vanessa smoking and drinking alcohol doesn't mean that Vanessa is an addict.

Well in the case that she is, Vanessa helped David change and break his addiction, maybe it's time for David to return the favour.

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by OBelz(f): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
undecided
LordShiva97:
That David saw Vanessa smoking and drinking alcohol doesn't mean that Vanessa is an addict.

Well in the case that she is, Vanessa helped David change and break his addiction, maybe it's time for David to return the favour.
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Deicide: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Which kin yeye story be this one

2 Likes

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by OBelz(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Tell him to jappa please gringrin
why?
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by shamsin6300(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
I like what she did, how can two addict be in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Cryptobits(f): 2:57am On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Sammy101111(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Lol so funny if she can hide her addict from you lol she would have hiding a thousand things from you . David should keep it clean and move on .any addicted (drugs ) can easily be penetrated by any man . David should move on you don't need to force your self or meet up a woman's demand before dating her if she love you she would take you just the way you her best advice just move on gently she would have kept alot of secret from you
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by Moeman: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
you already know what to do
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by IyaTola: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Comments here sha
Re: Help Vanessa My Friend by lavylilly: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

is? / Beautiful Gombe Pictures / A Girl I Have Just Met Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.