Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. (2283 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
I do not blame anyone for the reasons why it is kinda difficult to find true love in Nigeria. But the truth be told, if you are lucky enough to get that person who is ready to sacrifice every thing just to be with you in Nigeria, do every thing in your power to take care of them. The economy we find ourselves have changed virtually everything about us including our adaptivity and survival. People no longer get married to the ones they love because of a limitation which is money precisely. Some girls tend to deny whom they love just to live a comfortable life with that rich man. It is not at all a funny matter, may be I haven't been to places. But as for Nigeria that I am presently in is alarmingly surprising that most girls, ladies or women want to marry for money. Everyone wants to live a comfortable life, the purpose of marriage doesn't matter anymore. I attended a church and the pastor said "marriage is not marrying someone you love but someone with the same dream". Up till date I hardly find people who marry for the sake of same dream thing. Survival has become the determinant in our world today. But where is true love? does this term still exist? At times, I don't even know the real definition of true love. Everything has almost become a mixed up. If I will live the rest of my life marrying someone for the sake of money, what about continuity, endurance and management after marriage? Will I be able to love and care for this person after math? The fact that we all want to live fine has overcome the way we want to really live. Everybody wants to be wealthy. I will never advise you to marry for money. True love requires sacrifice; you will not find that easily. You might not find someone who is ready to struggle with you. Most ladies want all ready made product, they do not want to know about the processes.

THE QUESTION IS HOW DO I FIND MY TRUE LOVE HERE IN NIGERIA?

#1 – FORGET ABOUT BEAUTY

Men are always the cause, when you set a target you don't get outside your target. A man that wants true love will not set a beauty contest target or an eight shape or curvy competition. All he thinks about is a Love that is true and rare. You will find one when you think like this.

2# – HIDE YOUR WEALTH

Most of time you don't find true love showing off. You end up packing all sorts when you are showing off your wealth. You hardly find yourself around the real ones, only fake ones who wants to spend your money will move close. Money doesn't entice her easily, she just want to be happy with her better half. Keep your money please but it doesn't mean you shouldn't buy her things

3# – LET HER SPEND FOR YOU

She will buy you gift unexpectedly to show you how much you mean to her; she will invest so much in this gift. She just want to choose the best for you to know she loves you so much. Don't go for a careless lady – she doesn't fear you. The lady who is in love with you won't want to make mistake easily when you are around because she just want you to love her more. But that doesn't mean she is perfect.

4# – SHE WILL CARE SO MUCH

She doesn't joke with your issues. She is up in the night to think through your problems. She cares a lot like she is on fire. She wants you to be happy just like she's fixing herself up too.

6# – SHE WILL BE RARE

She will be so different from those spenders you call slay queens. She will be their boss because she doesn't act stupid. She is born to be rare. All she wants to do is make sure she doesn't act careless or flown around men. "You can keep your money" is her best quote.

7# – SHE WON'T HIDE A THING

When she begins to trust you, she won't hide anything from you. She tells you all her past, she get to find a way to make you meet her relatives, friends and families. She visits your mother and take care of her. She is married to everyone linked to you especially your siblings if you have one.

Be very careful, marriage is a lifetime thing. We do not support #DIVORCE.

Source : https://www.mindmingers.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
So Men are the only one searching for love in Nigeria? undecided

What about women who did all of the above but still get dumped?

#Sexist Crap!

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oga leave true love pursue money..hustle for your money..In the end true love without money to spend and tend to the needs of the relationship will die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

#Sexist Crap!

Truth is that on a Norm, it is men that find love not women... You don't normally expect a lady to go on a search for whom to end up with.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:

Truth is that on a Norm, it is men that find love not women... You don't normally expect a lady to go on a search for whom to end up with.
This is where most guys miss it. Believing men are the ones who choose whom they end up with. But the truth is Women choose whose genes continues to exist. Yes Men go to women, but Women select, they pick who they want to be with, who is fit enough to survive and reproduce.
If a woman plays this important role, she has to ensure the select the best. She has to find one who is true.

BTW Marriage is between two people who have mutually agreed to be together. So why are your tips for just one gender?
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Oga leave true love pursue money..hustle for your money..In the end true love without money to spend and tend to the needs of the relationship will die
True... Op Goan hustle and make money
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is where most guys miss it. Believing men are the ones who choose whom they end up with. But the truth is Women choose whose genes continues to exist. Yes Men go to women, but Women select, they pick who they want to be with, who is fit enough to survive and reproduce.
If a woman plays this important role, she has to ensure the select the best. She has to find one who is true.

BTW Marriage is between two people who have mutually agreed to be together. So why are your tips for just one gender?

I'm not trying to argue with you, you can try it for yourself... Approach any guy in Nigeria for a test that you like him and want to date him. Smiles... You will never want to ever repeat such in your life because of the way you would eventually be treated and get used up and taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Mgbadike80: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
in the Nigeria of today, the desirability of your future life partner likely depends your financial buoyancy and ability to provide her with financial security and all the shiny things of life. Thus, the richer guys gets the more desirable women. Unfortunately, this ugly situation is not going to change soon while the percentage of distressed marriages would continue to rise. Op, just accept it as a fact and decide how best to make it work for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Mgbadike80: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:

I'm not trying to argue with you, you can try it for yourself... Approach any guy in Nigeria for a test that you like him and want to date him. Smiles... You will never want to ever repeat such in your life because of the way you would eventually be treated and get used up and taken advantage of.
i have respectfully declined many ladies, i currently have one on friendzone. We still have good guys in this country but we're rare.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:

Are you kidding me? shocked
A friend of mine did this and believe me it's working out fine, she did this after being loyal, faithful, caring and attentive to a guy who led her on for 4 years. Yes some guys take advantage but some don't. That's not even the subject here.

I'm not arguing the fact that men do the asking out, but what I'm saying is both genders seek love. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by ponehp(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
I doubt if there is anything call true love in Nigeria here. everybody is doing everything to their advantage. people just marry for marriage sake. Ladies who tend to love unconditionally ended up cheated on, betrayed.
True love is far from us. i swear.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
ponehp:
I doubt if there is anything call true love in Nigeria here. everybody is doing everything to their advantage. people just marry for marriage sake. Ladies who tend to love unconditionally ended up cheated on, betrayed.
True love is far from us. i swear.

That's it sis, True love in quote.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by marvin906(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
I stopped believing in true love a long time ago..

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by cooluzi: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

lol no vex op will create for two
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
no vex op will create for two
k
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
marvin906:
I stopped believing in true love a long time ago..
why? The state of your mind determines your reality. You can share what happened anyway
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by ponehp(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:
why? The state of your mind determines your reality. You can share what happened anyway
Maybe is because it seems true love only occurs in movies.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by marvin906(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:

long story..
buh the lesson from it is this love without money is bullshi.t..
second never give yourself to someone who doesn't contribute anything to your life

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
marvin906:

long story..
second never give yourself to someone who doesn't contribute anything to your life
That's not true bro... That's why it is true love (unconditional love).

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Estringx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
marvin906:

long story..
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by marvin906(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Estringx:

That's not true bro... That's why it is true love (unconditional love).

unconditional love hmmmm
sounds like a myth
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Evercurious(f): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Estringx:

I do not blame anyone for the reasons why it is kinda difficult to find true love in Nigeria. But the truth be told, if you are lucky enough to get that person who is ready to sacrifice every thing just to be with you in Nigeria, do every thing in your power to take care of them. The economy we find ourselves have changed virtually everything about us including our adaptivity and survival. People no longer get married to the ones they love because of a limitation which is money precisely. Some girls tend to deny whom they love just to live a comfortable life with that rich man. It is not at all a funny matter, may be I haven't been to places. But as for Nigeria that I am presently in is alarmingly surprising that most girls, ladies or women want to marry for money. Everyone wants to live a comfortable life, the purpose of marriage doesn't matter anymore. I attended a church and the pastor said "marriage is not marrying someone you love but someone with the same dream". Up till date I hardly find people who marry for the sake of same dream thing. Survival has become the determinant in our world today. But where is true love? does this term still exist? At times, I don't even know the real definition of true love. Everything has almost become a mixed up. If I will live the rest of my life marrying someone for the sake of money, what about continuity, endurance and management after marriage? Will I be able to love and care for this person after math? The fact that we all want to live fine has overcome the way we want to really live. Everybody wants to be wealthy. I will never advise you to marry for money. True love requires sacrifice; you will not find that easily. You might not find someone who is ready to struggle with you. Most ladies want all ready made product, they do not want to know about the processes.

#1 – FORGET ABOUT BEAUTY

Men are always the cause, when you set a target you don't get outside your target. A man that wants true love will not set a beauty contest target or an eight shape or curvy competition. All he thinks about is a Love that is true and rare. You will find one when you think like this.

2# – HIDE YOUR WEALTH

Most of time you don't find true love showing off. You end up packing all sorts when you are showing off your wealth. You hardly find yourself around the real ones, only fake ones who wants to spend your money will move close. Money doesn't entice her easily, she just want to be happy with her better half. Keep your money please but it doesn't mean you shouldn't buy her things

She will buy you gift unexpectedly to show you how much you mean to her; she will invest so much in this gift. She just want to choose the best for you to know she loves you so much. Don't go for a careless lady – she doesn't fear you. The lady who is in love with you won't want to make mistake easily when you are around because she just want you to love her more. But that doesn't mean she is perfect.

She doesn't joke with your issues. She is up in the night to think through your problems. She cares a lot like she is on fire. She wants you to be happy just like she's fixing herself up too.

6# – SHE WILL BE RARE

She will be so different from those spenders you call slay queens. She will be their boss because she doesn't act stupid. She is born to be rare. All she wants to do is make sure she doesn't act careless or flown around men. "You can keep your money" is her best quote.

When she begins to trust you, she won't hide anything from you. She tells you all her past, she get to find a way to make you meet her relatives, friends and families. She visits your mother and take care of her. She is married to everyone linked to you especially your siblings if you have one.

But it's unfortunate that she cld still be taken for granted at the end of the day

Most guys come saying that they want an intelligent, homely and every good character you can think of..But they end up with the opposite of their focus...

In fact so sad to say that being a good girl doesn't pay anymore here in Nigeria....Cos the guys wild still settle for their 'Sluts'... Reasons best known to them

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Evercurious(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
marvin906:

long story..

'Love without money is bullshit'... Kaiiii!!!! That's just too wrong
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by marvin906(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Evercurious:

'Love without money is bullshit'... Kaiiii!!!! That's just too wrong

My experience has made me to believe that and I wish am proved wrong someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by nelxxy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
what is true love?
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 26, 2018
U will still cheat on her Las las
Estringx:

I do not blame anyone for the reasons why it still kinda difficult to find true love in Nigeria. But the truth be told, if you are lucky enough to get that person who is ready to sacrifice every thing just to be with you in Nigeria, do every thing in your power to take care of them. The economy we find ourselves have changed virtually everything about us including our adaptivity and survival. People no longer get married to the ones they love because of a limitation which is money precisely. Some girls tend to deny whom they love just to live a comfortable life with that rich man. It is not at all a funny matter, may be I haven't been to places. But as for Nigeria that I am presently in is alarmingly surprising that most girls, ladies or women want to marry for money. Everyone wants to live a comfortable life, the purpose of marriage doesn't matter anymore. I attended a church and the pastor said "marriage is not marrying someone you love but someone with the same dream". Up till date I hardly find people who marry for the sake of same dream thing. Survival has become the determinant in our world today. But where is true love? does this term still exist? At times, I don't even know the real definition of true love. Everything has almost become a mixed up. If I will live the rest of my life marrying someone for the sake of money, what about continuity, endurance and management after marriage? Will I be able to love and care for this person after math? The fact that we all want to live fine has overcome the way we want to really live. Everybody wants to be wealthy. I will never advise you to marry for money. True love requires sacrifice; you will not find that easily. You might not find someone who is ready to struggle with you. Most ladies want all ready made product, they do not want to know about the processes.

#1 – FORGET ABOUT BEAUTY

2# – HIDE YOUR WEALTH

6# – SHE WILL BE RARE

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by chiommy123(f): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2018
There is true love but in trying to put up some stupid test to find out if they are truely the one we push them away

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Oreofepeters: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2018
True love only exist in Indian films zeeworld precisely.

You don't expect true love in the poverty capital of the world.

That's why I don't take any girl that says I love you serious.
I don't know maybe something is wrong with me I just don't believe in true of a thing anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by stuffs4me(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Estringx:

Evening /night newspaper loading.
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by carter009(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2018
So you have changed from male to female,,, I don't know why we have foolish people here.
MariaLavina:

#Sexist Crap!
Re: Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. by Evercurious(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2018
marvin906:

My experience has made me to believe that and I wish am proved wrong someday

I understand your perspective.. I ll advise you take your time to sieve your friends(both male and female)now that you seem 'broke'.. Cos that condition won't be permanent and this is the best time to do that. I know SUCCESS has so many friends.. But we know that there is something like fake friends..

I speak from experience and I still believe in true and real love cos they exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forbidden Nigerian Father And Daughter Sex Video Leaked / 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' / Why Are Girls You Make Love To Always Have Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.