Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' (2280 Views)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast In Enugu (video) / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 07, 2020
The couple has been married for six years, and before she had their now 2-month-old daughter, their sex life was "great."

In fact, there was one sex act that the two of them loved. "Without going into too much detail, it involves my boobs," she wrote in her post on Reddit.

Their sex life has slowed since she had the baby.

Her husband is "definitely a boob guy," but now their favorite thing in the bedroom "is something that I'm becoming less interested in" because her breasts are " sore and tender to the touch."

Breastfeeding has also made her feel differently about her chest. Now that she uses her breasts to nurse, "I can't even really look at them sexually anymore."

In fact, she'd prefer it if he kept his distance from them. "I don't like or want them sucked or touched in any way right now," she continued.

Her husband doesn't really accept that things are different now. Although she assured him that things won't be permanent, she can't guarantee that they'll go back to the way they were before baby either.

"There's just something about him doing anything sexual with them that makes me uncomfortable," she wrote.

He accused her of being unfair. But it's not like she planned this reaction or anything.

"How can we come to some sort of truce or something of the sort?" she wrote. "I've been a little snappy with him about it, but I'm getting tired of arguing about it."
Source: https://thestir.cafemom.com/love/224992/woman-says-boobs-breastfeeding-not-sex

Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Nobody: 12:04am On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by helinues: 12:11am On May 08, 2020
So the man wan dey share the little milk left for the new born child?

Selfish and Selmeat
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2020
cool
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
Haba you for let her breast feed finish now
When the child has fully grown up you own everything smiley
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by AfroKnight: 12:24pm On May 08, 2020
Those guys with two wives can’t relate. Unless they mistakenly impregnate both wives around the same time.

Solution:

Marry three wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Mrlucky81(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Those guys with two wives can’t relate. Unless they mistakenly impregnate both wives around the same time.

Solution:

Marry three wives.
And if they mistakenly impregnate the three wives

Solution:

Marry four wives

3 Likes

Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by lilfort(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
baba cool down now
wetin
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by jeff1607(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2020
who is reporting?
The wife or the husband or landlord
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by AfroKnight: 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Solution:

Marry four wives

Brother grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Walefunds: 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
You sef leave breast for the baby haba grin see my signatcha below let’s deal you give me cut after you start earning, i repeat after you start earning.
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Skmoda360(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: 'I Think It's Unfair My Breastfeeding Wife Doesn't Want Me Touching Her Boobs' by Wyz007(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Solution:

Marry four wives
And if they mistakenly impregnate the four wives

Solution:

Marry five wives

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) / How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship / If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.