Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today (408 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Get Your US Number To Verify Whatsapp Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by Ecashserviceltd: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello Good day All
You are all warmly Welcome to my Trend

I prove a service of international number to verify any website Whatsapp, Telegram , Facebook Instagram E.t.c

We offer our services Worldwide
Note You are to pay after Services

Countries Available
USA number
Canada number
UK number
Belgium number
France number
Netherlands number
Australia

Please note that this number is to be used for privacy purposes to make sure bad people/Scammers/Fraudsters does not have your main number to ensure staying safe and being anonymous

Explanation[color=#990000][/color]: for instance someone you don't know request for your WhatsApp number online like what they normally do here on nairaland, you can give them your international number instead to make sure your personal data is Safe

Secondly it is also ment for Small and big business owner to be used to promote their business and services on WhatsApp and other social media to make sure their personal data is safe when promoting their services

Explanation: for instance you have a business and you want to promote on WhatsApp it is very risky to use your personal number to join groups and start promoting your business, because you don't know who is who in the group as Fraudsters with use that opportunity to get your personal data and try every means to scam you off your hard earned money so be wise

Note we have the right to refuse to provide our services to you if we notice that you have any intention of using the number you will get from us for any illegal and fraudulent Activities

after getting our services you refuse to pay or use it for fraudulent Activities, we will report you to all the Security Agencies including Interpol, FBI , Efcc, Sars E.t.c

The price for our services is
10 USD
#3600 in naira
And you are to pay After Service

WhatsApp me @ +441173256289
For your international number Today

We are available 24/7
We be Looking forward to do business with you
Re: Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by Ecashserviceltd: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Offer still available
Re: Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by SueZuckerberg: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Offer still available

My Oga at the top, your price is too outrageous haba nah! $10 to verify just one account! This is too much for goodness sake, but it's your thread. Anyone who wants to verify and cannot afford OP's quote may check here

https://old.reddit.com/r/phoneverification
Re: Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by Ecashserviceltd: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

My Oga at the top, your price is too outrageous haba nah! $10 to verify just one account! This is too much for goodness sake, but it's your thread. Anyone who wants to verify and cannot afford OP's quote may check here

https://old.reddit.com/r/phoneverification

Please kindly open your own trend why poke noise in another man's business, guys follow his link at your own peril
Re: Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by dikachi86(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2018
wow nice thread
Re: Verify Whatsapp And Other Apps With USA, UK & CANADA Number Today by dikachi86(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
shop smartly at www.smarthshopping.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Bitcoin Account/wallet In Nigeria / Urgently In Need Of Job. / Hire Me - Lists Of What I Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.