Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User (26848 Views)

Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by TOBACCO19(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pinkberry5 is that you on your dp? shocked shocked shocked
You are beautiful! complete package!

Uncle Lefulefu I have found a wife for you! grin
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
And I had to type that twice?
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by PapaAdanna: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
From the girls name "fairly used virgin" and her dp, you will agree with me that she is supposed to be painted by Reno's assertions.

I guess she fit even get artificial punna..
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
She's guilty.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dis Reno O'mockery sef ... grin
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
eyeview:
Anybody trying to send s clap back or backlash at Reno should ensure he or she is of high IQ and lots of wits.
But that girl with such names would have used some sense by not commenting on that issue.

Ps, why do I think that the girl's pic shows a girl possessed by demons

I think she truly is possessed by demons.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by dannylink: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reno that not fair. Dont attack reno when u are not darm good at savagery
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by ObaKlaz: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
eyeview:
Anybody trying to send s clap back or backlash at Reno should ensure he or she is of high IQ and lots of wits.
But that girl with such names would have used some sense by not commenting on that issue.

She's possessed, actually, and I mean it.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by NaijaFutbol: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:
No results found for or·di·nar·i·ness

hmmmm

this is the modern age, in Japan women bleach (basically at osaka airport there is a huge sign advertising whitening creams),in Thailand women bleach,in china women bleach --it is what they want to do,we should really learn to keep our opinions to ourselves -especially if it has no direct impact on our lives.

the likes or reno are plentiful in nigeria -a country where people ignore their own shortcomings but are quick to point out others'.

do I support skin bleaching -No, but it's not my business,it would not take food from my table nor would it impact my life.

This is a multi-billion dollar industry and no matter how many cry babies or insecure men are out there it would not go away --so my take on this fool called reno (a coward who is scared shit of coming to his own country is tooooooooooo shut up)

In this your comment on people keeping their opinions to themselves, you expressed your opinion on Reno’s comment, your opinion on bleaching and much more.

You see why your argument doesn’t make sense?
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Felixv: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

In this your comment on people keeping their opinions to themselves, you expressed your opinion on Reno’s comment, your opinion on bleaching and much more.

You see why your argument doesn’t make sense?

maybe I LIED ..so what.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by MinCeteris: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin

Reno, The "Artificial Pastor"
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

Lol I will tell my mommie tongue grin
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by HolyTitus(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
This one don go fa Reno loyan
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by FILEBE(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:
No results found for or·di·nar·i·ness

hmmmm

this is the modern age, in Japan women bleach (basically at osaka airport there is a huge sign advertising whitening creams),in Thailand women bleach,in china women bleach --it is what they want to do,we should really learn to keep our opinions to ourselves -especially if it has no direct impact on our lives.

the likes or reno are plentiful in nigeria -a country where people ignore their own shortcomings but are quick to point out others'.

do I support skin bleaching -No, but it's not my business,it would not take food from my table nor would it impact my life.

This is a multi-billion dollar industry and no matter how many cry babies or insecure men are out there it would not go away --so my take on this fool called reno (a coward who is scared shit of coming to his own country is tooooooooooo shut up)

I wish I could say I understand what you have written up there. No I couldn't. Do you mean he shouldn't air his views on what he feels right? It is left for you to agree or disagree with him . Because other countries does it makes it right for you?

And pls attack the message not the messenger .
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by BanevsJoker(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
phranklyn92:

Hideous as fvck! Aswiarugad! grin
I honestly read this comment in Speed Darlington's voice.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by mikejj(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
Naija girls which one be fairly used virgin again na commodity.
i taya o..the matter over me o
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Abee79(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reno! King of savage replies. She should have known better! grin grin grin
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Felixv: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
FILEBE:

I wish I could say I understand what you have written up there. No I couldn't. Do you mean he shouldn't air his views on what he feels right? It is left for you to agree or disagree with him . Because other countries does it makes it right for you?

And pls attack the message not the messenger .

Why does he feel he needs to castigate them. If I decide to wear dreadlocks it is my right.

Besides the guy in my opinion represents the pdp scum.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by FILEBE(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:

Why does he feel he needs to castigate them. If I decide to wear dreadlocks it is my right.

Besides the guy in my opinion represents the pdp scum.

I for example too don't like a lady being artificial. It is like cheating . I will campaign against being artificial anytime any day. We should work on the body instead. He is only telling the lady's to embrace their natural body. It is just like a sermon against thieves.

Being a pdp or apc scum doesn't mean I won't or can't listen to him. When truth is said, lets acknowledge irrespective of who they are.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Ahmeduana(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
What people don't know about Reno is that, is not only intellectually capable, he is also street wise giant, A bundle. Both religion, philosophy and street smart. Think very well before you open your mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Felixv: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
FILEBE:

I for example too don't like a lady being artificial. It is like cheating . I will campaign against being artificial anytime any day. We should work on the body instead. He is only telling the lady's to embrace their natural body. It is just like a sermon against thieves.

Being a pdp or apc scum doesn't mean I won't or can't listen to him. When truth is said, lets acknowledge irrespective of who they are.

my daughter was having her hair done recently and she wanted artificial hair included in her braids ----so you would campaign against her?

my niece is studying business law at a prestigious university -and guess what -she likes wigs --so you would campaign against her

let's keep our hypocrisy to ourselves.

reno is nothing but a relic of our disastrous past ---the 16 ignominious years -he can go preach to the dogs.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by IsraelSongz: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
ClearFlair:
I wonder what Reno you are talking about cos Reno Omokri is dumb.
Na lie. Just say You're not a fan!
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by DaRuud(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
eyeview:

Ni be demon ooooh , na some bad guys dey hit her with 5 x 2 in sledge hammer
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Lol let my boyfriend catch you first tongue grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley
nice back smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:

ehn since wen u don dey arrange wifey fo r guys cheesy
MariaLavina:
And I had to type that twice?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by FILEBE(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:

my daughter was having her hair done recently and she wanted artificial hair included in her braids ----so you would campaign against her?

my niece is studying business law at a prestigious university -and guess what -she likes wigs --so you would campaign against her

let's keep our hypocrisy to ourselves.

reno is nothing but a relic of our disastrous past ---the 16 ignominious years -he can go preach to the dogs.

You obviously don't still get it. You talk of hypocrisy but you will prefer a natural buttocks or breast over the silicone. Won't you?
If you hadn't taught your daughter artificials would she have know to fix it? Damn it! Your analogies are just not related . Seriously. Just reason with him without sentiments

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Felixv: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
FILEBE:

You obviously don't still get it. You talk of hypocrisy but you will prefer a natural buttocks or breast over the silicone. Won't you?
If you hadn't taught your daughter artificials would she have know to fix it? Damn it! Your analogies are just not related . Seriously. Just reason with him without sentiments

I never said I 'will' prefer a natural buttocks or breast over silicone ---where did I say that (I have been to Thailand and silicone does look good).

If you hadn't taught your daughter 'artificials' would she have know'n' to fix it? -again, I never said I taught her anything -she likes what she likes

Just reason with him without sentiments --I will never reason with him -- I HATE everything pdp and he stands for ---meaning I wish him HELL.
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
lefulefu:

ehn since wen u don dey arrange wifey fo r guys cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As I no be guy, I go arrange am for a guy I respect nah grin . Moreover I know you love them big and bold.

Talk true, she no fine? wink
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Lol let my boyfriend catch you first tongue grin
Tarh!

Is he the only one entitled to good things? you better marry my uncle, he is rich ooo. He has two Benz's, one private jet, two multinational companies. His best friend is Bill gates, Dangote is his home boy and he is very caring.

When is the wedding? Pick a date. angry

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
As I no be guy, I go arrange am for a guy I respect nah grin . Moreover I know you love them big and bold.

Talk true, she no fine? wink
well she looks choppable sha cheesy cheesy cheesy....well a number of u here are choppable wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.