Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User (26992 Views)

Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by FILEBE(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Felixv:

I never said I 'will' prefer a natural buttocks or breast over silicone ---where did I say that (I have been to Thailand and silicone does look good).

If you hadn't taught your daughter 'artificials' would she have know'n' to fix it? -again, I never said I taught her anything -she likes what she likes

Just reason with him without sentiments --I will never reason with him -- I HATE everything pdp and he stands for ---meaning I wish him HELL.

Okay. I can see where this is stemming from. HATE. Hate clouds judgment. It is alright. I can see what our political parties has caused us. . It is okay
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
lefulefu:

well she looks choppable sha cheesy cheesy cheesy....well a number of u here are choppable wink
grin grin

Focus uncle focus
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
What i do not understand is how someone will name herself a fairly used virgin

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Bazenaijablog(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Focus uncle focus
grin iyam focusing o
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Ayobami7(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wawu
Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pinkberry5:

It's not all about the money joor wink
I'm a sucker for true love, unlike most ladies. I'm not after the material things smiley
Sha, if the thing nor reach 9 inches, I'm not interested grin grin grin grin

If you know, you know wink cheesy grin
My uncle is an expert in true love.
As for that 9 inches, he's the only one that can answer that o....
Merry Christmas Sis. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User by Mace0lane: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
eyeview:
Anybody trying to send s clap back or backlash at Reno should ensure he or she is of high IQ and lots of wits.
But that girl with such names would have used some sense by not commenting on that issue.

Ps, why do I think that the girl's pic shows a girl possessed by demons
soliddust2020:
The girl went into a machine gun fight with a knife cheesy. You need to have a bag full of savagery before fighting reno wink.
soliddust2020:
The girl went into a machine gun fight with a knife cheesy. You need to have a bag full of savagery before fighting reno wink.
EbukaHades10:
Oh no!!!! Reno,na person pikin u do like this?

Many of you Igbos get yourself excited over foolish thing. The profile Reno replied to I can attest is fake, 98% probability it’s a page run by some boy.

Why silly thing excite you is what baffles me really?! Unwise children everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.