Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85733 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mamabois77(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
olanreyman:
Hmmmm i had to read through comments from page one to current page.

First of all, I want to know how to break this curse and turn things around if at all one has slept with the wrong person. Everybody is just sharing one story or the other nobody really tell a true solution to those affected.

My own story goes thus...

All my life i've only dated just one girl and she's still my girlfriend as I'm typing this. I deflowered this girl and thereafter it has been sex anyday anytime i want it. I used to have money to the extent i don't think twice if this girl request for money or anything. My story changed early last year when I started noticing a real drop on my finances, i didn't take it serious because I felt its normal thing in life that some things wouldn't just work out sometimes. I'm this guy that gets anything i wanted easily without stress, all through my education my admission comes easily, all I need comes easily. Suddenly, after drop on my finances, things started getting difficult, i stopped getting anything i wanted easily, but to my surprise its the opposite for my girlfriend. Initially when I met her she was in real struggles, her education her finances, everything Was just stagnant. I really love this girl and i assisted her on getting things back on track for her. As we speak, everything is going down for me but going up for her, i tried getting admission to further my studies somewhere but it just wouldn't come, early this year girl that was struggling with her education easily got her admission. She's now doing fine financially while I'm in crises. I'm not a writer, can't really typed all that has gone wrong for me and right for her. But I don't want to faulty this on the lady or the sex we've been having. What I want now is solution on how to fix my life again even if it means I'm cutting her off.
she took ur luck for herself... stop seeing her
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Please send +27737839889
Bruv, you ain't a Nigerian I guess? You know the guy with this moniker (jezuzboi) actually requested for my brief story. Thanks anyway for your interest, good night.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by openmine(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You have to be an idiot if you don't marry that babe.
i concur smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Blyzz:
Bruv, you ain't a Nigerian I guess? You know the guy with this moniker (jezuzboi) actually requested for my brief story. Thanks anyway for your interest, good night.
I want to hear ur story o. So I can also learn from it
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 19, 2019
ghettochild4u:

I want to hear ur story o. So I can also learn from it
what part of my story in particular, my flirt life with different girls and runs girls or the spiritual water power that tend to ruin me whenever I'm near breakthrough? Or ones foundation that speaketh evil upon one?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by emkz: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2019
mperornero:
Bro I'm experiencing something similar , but my own case we haven't seen for over a year now. tried to break up with her, then she threatened to deal with me if I try it... abeg give me scope on how to handle her.

Whatever you do, NEVER offend her when you want to break up. They know when you are about to make that move. So do it gently and explain to her that you want to pursue your dreams (work or project) and that you dont want to tie her down. Dont tell her its because of another woman (that new relationship go scatter and you wont be able to explain how it happened). If you can, let her end the relationship herself.

After everything, do not stay in touch with her for friendship or old-time sake sex. Make sure everything ends.

Best luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ghettochild4u(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Blyzz:
Abi 9ja ooo.. Confam ijebu boy
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ghettochild4u(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Blyzz:
what part of my story in particular, my flirt life with different girls and runs girls or the spiritual water power that tend to ruin me whenever I'm near breakthrough? Or ones foundation that speaketh evil upon one?
Gist me... We all were womanizers at a point. I for even continue for s.a but for the fear of HIV n the fact I want serious relationship n all these s.a babes are naturally promiscuous oooo . its in dia DNA...
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Mamabois77:
cut her off ASAP..get a bucket of clean water without speaking with anyone when you wake up,then say what you want in the water b4 bathing with it....u have to do it for seven day...all the best bro, communicate with her spirit to return your luck and good destiny without speaking out
Thanks bro i really appreciate it. I will start ASAP, really need my life to be on track again
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Mamabois77:
she took ur luck for herself... stop seeing her
Thanks bro I'm cutting her off ASAP
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Gist me... We all were womanizers at a point. I for even continue for s.a but for the fear of HIV n the fact I want serious relationship n all these s.a babes are naturally promiscuous oooo . its in dia DNA...
OK, I'll write you on WhatsApp later.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Edusouls(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2019
millionboi2:
I noticed one thing common with all dos shouting op is right,op is right.....thy Neva mek m�‍�.

So u don't know is unclean to carry someone daughter without paying her bride price and b hitin her all style abi

U don't know?.......all of u including op should look at d mirror u will see ur problem,leave women alone.

Poor men with poor mind and poor thinking. Despite all the shukushuku when Atiku, OBJ, Oshiomole, Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Akpabio, Dangote etc them dey do, they are still super rich and progressing. Poor men be always looking for the cause of their poverty when they are their own problems.

Look at Wiskid, Davido, 2face and all other male celebrities, evn Dbanj self. These guys are confirmed flirts but are good in their businesses. hence they are rich. According to I Go Dye, na poor dey sey woman na im wreck am. How can a woman wreck Dangote for instance?

The one i know for sure that is very wrong is sleeping with a married woman. Please guys, any of you doing it should please desist from such evil act
carnal men when they talk you know,you think the world ends in riches and cars? All these people you mentioned they don't have challenges in life? You think they are problem free? My fellow Nigerian if you don't know then listen to know..if you ain't a Good leader at least be a Good follower. The inner eyes is only for the gifted only rom God.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Edusouls(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:

If you are asked one single evidence for all this things you typed, you will start biting your nails. You guys should stop claiming unprovable esoteric knowledge, this is the same stuff pastors use to put people in subjugation.
my brother the world is too deep and mysterious for only the shallow human logics of law And evidence. You what evidence do you have to prove the existence of God? None, but we all know that God is real more than anything in existence..so just learn and be wise,life is a school..
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Edusouls(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Ejadike:
would you know a guy that has attracted this spirit when you meet him?
of course once you are truthful and tell me your story sincerely, I could point the problem..
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by jezuzboi(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Blyzz:
crystal clear bruv! But I'm not a writer like you. I'd like to share my story from the start, but it just too long and full of depression and frustration and so many darkest moment. Whosoever that read this piece of information should learn from other people like me, it not good to experience it. Secondly, one's foundation is sometimes an obstacle to some certain person going forward. If you're on WhatsApp I can send u a voice note base on trust, that you won't write my article with my picture or name. I'm sometimes shy. But I also think it the right time for the world to hear my story, cos foundation or spiritual forces won't let go of you easily especially when they see greatness around you.
It'll be my pleasure. But I can't drop my number right here. It's too open. How about we connect on Facebook so I can inbox you my number via messenger? Just click on this link to reach me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jezuzboi
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
emkz:

Whatever you do, NEVER offend her when you want to break up. They know when you are about to make that move. So do it gently and explain to her that you want to pursue your dreams (work or project) and that you dont want to tie her down. Dont tell her its because of another woman (that new relationship go scatter and you wont be able to explain how it happened). If you can, let her end the relationship herself.

After everything, do not stay in touch with her for friendship or old-time sake sex. Make sure everything ends.

Best luck.
i'll do just as you said.... thanks aLot
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by uniqueogo(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
i just experienced serious set back/bad luck just last week after giving someone a phone that has been with me a while now that am not using
the next day my phone spoiled up till now i have wasted up to 10k trying to repair it to no avail
the worst part is i don't even have money for a new phone cry cry embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
uniqueogo:
i just experienced serious set back/bad luck just last week after giving someone a phone that has been with me a while now that am not using
the next day my phone spoiled up till now i have wasted up to 10k trying to repair it to no avail
Chai. Had it been u knew 10k wouldn't fix the phone, u would've added small change and buy one u will be managing. Hmmmm this bad luck and good luck suff really exist.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
olanreyman:

Thanks bro I'm cutting her off ASAP
Hey hold on! You think she did so knowingly? See there are people who bring ill luck to u if u sleep with them without marrying. Marry her and you'll see changes. You know sex is spiritual
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
uniqueogo:
So giving caused the bad luck?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ihimiray(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mamabois77:
cut her off ASAP..get a bucket of clean water without speaking with anyone when you wake up,then say what you want in the water b4 bathing with it....u have to do it for seven day...all the best bro, communicate with her spirit to return your luck and good destiny without speaking out
can I do dis too cos have bin in dis for too long
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
ihimiray:
can u help me too

what is it the problem you are having talk to me and let's see where to go from there
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
BABANGBALI:
are you one of us?

am not but is turely you are let's talk pm
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ihimiray(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
centboy123456:

what is it the problem you are having talk to me and let's see where to go from there
things has not bin going on well.. Financially and all
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Toseenlove: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
emkz:
I once dated a great girl. She was virgin. The day the deed was to happen, I felt some force prevented me from penetrating her thereby breaking her virginity and ultimately making a covenant with her. She did not eat fish of any kind and she was very pretty, the prettiest I ever dated. Awesome body, almond breasts and desperately light in complexion beaming the rays of the sun as they hit her. Every man wanted her.

After we broke up, my life yakata small. Work I no see. Reruitment tests I fail anyhow. One day, I just felt a voice telling me to go and beg her. I went and called to see her. She came, excellently packaged with her boobs bouncing from her undersized bra. Her words shock me till this day: "you think you can break up with me and just go like that?" I begged her, apologized to her and pleaded. She forgave me. And my life took a positive turn afterwards!

I am not asking people to believe or not to believe. I don't discard these kind of stories because of my own experience. Since then, I am careful of the women I get down with. If na to knack, I go clear you say na knacking we dey, no need to deceive anyone with lies to get down. If she no gree, waka. And those ones that sleep with married women/men, una really get mind. I am even scared of a divorced one, talkless of the one still with her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hey hold on! You think she did so knowingly? See there are people who bring ill luck to u if u sleep with them without marrying. Marry her and you'll see changes. You know sex is spiritual
Hhmmmm. I will think about it
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Siki355(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Mamabois77:

pls elaborate more
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Boxer007(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Organs:

Bros, na poverty dey do you. Stop blaming it on any girl. Invest on a desk and chair for your laptop and stop putting it on the floor. I pity the girl that allowed you sleep with her on your mattress on the floor, go and buy bed abeg.

Brother love. U sound so sweet and lovely. Bro u suck diks And can we link?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by uniqueogo(f): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So giving caused the bad luck?
really can't say, i have always loved giving
have always encountered good luck after giving out anything even as little as 10 naira
but this one i really can't explain
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Taxact: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
This thing is very true and not for only girls or sex but for guys as well and not until you have sex with them infact being mere friends and associatting with them give you bad luck too. Just minimize seeing such people. But in the other hand mine is opposite almost everyone i know says i bring great goodlucks into theirs life and real .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Goddys(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
I just laff. If you guys are complaining, what of others that have spiritual wife after asking Lilith for one. They have physical and astral sez to feed their wife sex energies which is their food.

If you are a man, be a man and not a p*ssy. If you want to have sex with even a demon physically, you may do so. Ensure you cleanse your body with alligator pepper and also cleanse your space with burnt salt water.

Sex is a spiritual contract. Some of us have no knowledge of our past lives. Some of us are just ancient spirits that reincarnated in human bodies. Some of us gives favour after sex. Some of us brings destruction after sex. Some of us are holy and virgin and don't engage in sex.

Only get wisdom and knowledge and be saved

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goddys:
I just laff. If you guys are complaining, what of others that have spiritual wife after asking Lilith for one. They have physical and astral sez to feed their wife sex energies which is their food.

If you are a man, be a man and not a p*ssy. If you want to have sex with even a demon physically, you may do so. Ensure you cleanse your body with alligator pepper and also cleanse your space with burnt salt water.

Sex is a spiritual contract. Some of us have no knowledge of our past lives. Some of us are just ancient spirits that reincarnated in human bodies. Some of us gives favour after sex. Some of us brings destruction after sex. Some of us are holy and virgin and don't engage in sex.

Only get wisdom and knowledge and be saved
Cleanse your body with alligator pepper like how? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.