Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85734 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmm i had to read through comments from page one to current page.

First of all, I want to know how to break this curse and turn things around if at all one has slept with the wrong person. Everybody is just sharing one story or the other nobody really tell a true solution to those affected.

My own story goes thus...

All my life i've only dated just one girl and she's still my girlfriend as I'm typing this. I deflowered this girl and thereafter it has been sex anyday anytime i want it. I used to have money to the extent i don't think twice if this girl request for money or anything. My story changed early last year when I started noticing a real drop on my finances, i didn't take it serious because I felt its normal thing in life that some things wouldn't just work out sometimes. I'm this guy that gets anything i wanted easily without stress, all through my education my admission comes easily, all I need comes easily. Suddenly, after drop on my finances, things started getting difficult, i stopped getting anything i wanted easily, but to my surprise its the opposite for my girlfriend. Initially when I met her she was in real struggles, her education her finances, everything Was just stagnant. I really love this girl and i assisted her on getting things back on track for her. As we speak, everything is going down for me but going up for her, i tried getting admission to further my studies somewhere but it just wouldn't come, early this year girl that was struggling with her education easily got her admission. She's now doing fine financially while I'm in crises. I'm not a writer, can't really typed all that has gone wrong for me and right for her. But I don't want to faulty this on the lady or the sex we've been having. What I want now is solution on how to fix my life again even if it means I'm cutting her off.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You are just an unwise person.

Your body is a temple.

Now Imagine a temple as a church building. Can you litter that building with shiit and piss and ask God to dwell there because of his mercy's? Will you worship in such a place?

You only see your body as flesh and blood (we all do) but it really isn't.
u are d unwise here bro....with d following reasons
1.u claim to b without sin thus go abt condemin others
2.wat u typed here is contrary to wat op is saying thus indirectly supporting sin while condemin it.
Think b4 u quote

God's mercy supercede every other tin argue with ur bible
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by OKOATA(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
This is a true life story, I have a very close friend of mine whose brother this happened to. The brother is in the states now. They just concluded their NYSC programme so they took a bus from Delta coming to Lagos. The bus later stopped for people who wanted to pee or poop. The brother of my friend and two of his other guys went into a nearby Bush to poop, they saw an old woman near where they were pooping and it transformed into a beautiful girl in their eyes. They said they ran out like crazy out of the bush. My point is that the beautiful girl will go to the road side and someone will lift her and sleep with her. Not all girls are ordinary girls. Some are just demons and ghost.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
u are d unwise here bro....with d following reasons
1.u claim to b without sin thus go abt condemin others
2.wat u typed here is contrary to wat op is saying thus indirectly supporting sin while condemin it.
Think b4 u quote

God's mercy supercede every other tin argue with ur bible

You're an absolute slowpoke grin grin I can only hope that you read my post backwards that's how you came to this conclusion.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You're an absolute slowpoke grin grin I can only hope that you read my post backwards that's how you came to this conclusion.
u see

U claim to b without sin.....see wat u typed to a broda.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mercyville: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
I have a very close friend whose schools went down as soon as he got married.
He is on the street trying to patch up his life.
He does not know the solution so do I.Does anybody do?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by OKOATA(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2019
jezuzboi:

I seriously agree that you start a new thread with your story. Mention me.
This same thing happened to me too years ago. My own was even worse, If I sleep within 10 mins the thing will come and disturb me. I prayed straight for good 7days. I conquered it. You just have to trust in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mercyville: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
olanreyman:

First of all, I want to know how to break this curse and turn things around if at all one has slept with the wrong person. Everybody is just sharing one story or the other nobody really tell a true solution to those affected.

All my life i've only dated just one girl and she's still my girlfriend as I'm typing this. I deflowered this girl and thereafter it has been sex anyday anytime i want it. I used to have money to the extent i don't think twice if this girl request for money or anything. My story changed early last year when I started noticing a real drop on my finances, i didn't take it serious because I felt its normal thing in life that some things wouldn't just work out sometimes. I'm this guy that gets anything i wanted easily without stress, all through my education my admission comes easily, all I need comes easily. Suddenly, after drop on my finances, things started getting difficult, i stopped getting anything i wanted easily, but to my surprise its the opposite for my girlfriend. Initially when I met her she was in real struggles, her education her finances, everything Was just stagnant. I really love this girl and i assisted her on getting things back on track for her. As we speak, everything is going down for me but going up for her, i tried getting admission to further my studies somewhere but it just wouldn't come, early this year girl that was struggling with her education easily got her admission. She's now doing fine financially while I'm in crises. I'm not a writer, can't really typed all that has gone wrong for me and right for her. But I don't want to faulty this on the lady or the sex we've been having. What I want now is solution on how to fix my life again even if it means I'm cutting her off.

This is exactly what happened to my friend.
He came down financially and the wife is getting more buoyant financially...
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by chibuike65: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2019
Bros I lost 45million naira because of that I was over happy so teee I went out with her which I abstain from the one of me being a millionaire, after that night the next morning the whole ticket changed to red just one GAme cut my 45m, I Don see cash out 10m I no do bros am back to square one

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by jetson06: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2019
I had premarital sex with a babe and boarded a flight to London the following week.
Upon my arrival, i was denied entry into London for no reason meanwhile my visa was valid for another two years.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by pulsa(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies are more spiritual than guys, and ladies pay attention to spiritual issues more than guys, that's why ladies are the first to discover any spiritual house or healing center before men, also ladies patronize spiritual people more than men.

Guys, have you people ever wondered why ladies crave to sleep with rich and successful guys Its not only because they want rich guys to give them money, most times, ladies don't ask rich and successful guys money, they do it mostly because they believe rich and successful guys are stars, carry luck, don't have illness and disease, even though they maybe totally wrong but deep down their hearts, knowingly or unknowingly, that's part of what make most women attracted to rich and successful men.

That is why even successful ladies, hardly agree to date or go down with broke guys. But guys will just sleep with anything in skirt so long as they are Hot. You will see a senator stooping so low to sleep with a very poor wretched girl without considering the consequences on his life and career, a lady of such status will hardly do same. same applies to male celebrities; they can sleep with even mad woman wearing sexy clothe but a female celebrity can only sleep with a male celeb or a rich guy at worst. Women get sense sha lol

Women are very naturally sensitive to little things that matters.

Guys need to learn. Life is spiritual, whether you believe it or not won't stop it from being spiritual and affecting your life.

If great men like Adolf Hitler believed in spiritual life, who the hell are you not to believe, huh

Great men like adolf hitler?, dude which weed did you smoke.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Kingv(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
For the fact that you commit sexual immorality is more than enough tool for the devil to crush you.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Corinthians:6:18

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1 Corinthians:6:19

The time is now! Repent of your sins and do no more and God will restore all that you have lost

olanreyman:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
victorian:

For once, am agreeing with you.

Some guys bad luck no be here. It's terrible. That's why I'm extremely careful when it comes to sex. In fact overly careful , with great self control. May God help us.

Saffi, I think you can relate right?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
u see

U claim to b without sin.....see wat u typed to a broda.

Quote the line where I claimed that grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Airtimex(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Offpoint:
Yes, the beans I was cooking got burned...
2nd one: MTN reducted my last N50 airtime
3rd one: Glo network disappear from my phone, I had planned of visiting something hub dot com....

That was how I gave my life to Jesus and now I have peace of mind and [b]my pènis is Happy [/b]and I'm happy too.

Hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Yoshy: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur explanation is rigged with confusion, lack of knowledge and quite infantile as well.

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIA TOPIC. KEEP MUTE.

You don't have valid reasons to counter so shut the FU
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Seunnzy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
olanreyman:

they have use ur boxers to buy Benz���
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Quote the line where I claimed that grin
hahahaha

Yaya pinkin .... I Know God more than u.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ephraim18(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
my own be say I knack this particular babe I always lost my bet
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
hahahaha

Yaya pinkin .... I Know God more than u.

Show me the line where I said I know God more than you.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Seunnzy:

they have use ur boxers to buy Benz���
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kingv:
For the fact that you commit sexual immorality is more than enough tool for the devil to crush you.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Corinthians:6:18

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1 Corinthians:6:19

The time is now! Repent of your sins and do no more and God will restore all that you have lost

Thanks I have stopped having sex with her for some while and i have been praying to God for mercy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by fitzmayowa: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol bad nigga

I'm a very good bad nigga...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
mercyville:

This is exactly what happened to my friend.
He came down financially and the wife is getting more buoyant financially...
I'm done with her.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by weselomo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
blackpanthar:
stop BLAMING PREMARITAL SEX and consider that the LADIES in question are already cursed or carrying some spiritual impurities... or both of them and it amplified after sex.

so get that clear. I have gotten my long delayed multiple visa after visiting for premarital sex.... so stop blaming the EVENT and focus on the players.

this topic is not worth discussing
Everytime that I sex ruka is always a bad week for me and thank God I quickly discovered and find my way

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by seyigiggle: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
life has some random experiences, so not everyone may experience somethings in their life time.
I had a fair share of this in the past.
Happened with two separate ladies, but then this issue is not peculiar to ladies alone.
In general be careful who you give a helping hand to.
I have had different experiences.
So, I am very sensitive on this issue of bad luck.
If i lend you help whether male or female, i am watchful.
There are people when i assist or give them something, i experience good luck, and i help such as much as i can, but on the contrary, story awaits those ones with perceived ill luck. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by seuncyrus(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.

Hope say you don marry the girl sha
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Laurene: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Africans and their stupid mentality! Fvuck! I've slept with over 200 olosho and I'm happy. And I will never stop!

I'm out!
bolt go for spiritual cleansing ooo. this one no be movie ooo.. lol
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Laurene: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Can I slide into your DM...grin cheesy grin

oga you wanna slide into your fellow man's DM? beware of your nyash...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Laurene: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Can I slide into your DM...grin cheesy grin

oga you wanna slide into your fellow man's DM? beware of your nyash...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Cindy95(f): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yoshy:

I agree with you 100%, it's not just about pre-marital sex but about energy and vibrations these ladies carry, but since you may not understand what type of a energy a lady Carries, the best would be to avoid all together.
please can you tell me more about the energy and vibrations a lady exudes/emits... how do I identify and differentiate the good from the bad energy thanks
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by cheesmooth(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
mercyville:
I have a very close friend whose schools went down as soon as he got married.
He is on the street trying to patch up his life.
He does not know the solution so do I.Does anybody do?
i do if you are in lagos lets chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.