Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (4261 Views)

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by eyanpataki: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2010
The girl - who identified herself only as 'Miss Spring' - is a student that hopes one day to be a doctor - but lives with her mother and brother in a small village in Hungary with little possibility to study or find work.

The girl was so desperate to be allowed to sell her virginity that after the bid was closed down on eBay she wrote to papers like the Huffington Post, The Telegraph and The Sun and to celebrities like Lady Gaga and Madonna, attracting enough attention that some of the original bidders were allowed to continue offering bids via email.

It came down to a final battle between a British man and an Irish man, with the British man winning, although the Irish bidder is reportedly still trying to gazump the deal.

The pretty blond dreams of going to university to become a doctor and has already qualified for a place - but has put it on hold for her family.

She said: "My family has debts, we cannot afford to pay them. My mother borrowed a lot of money in Swiss Francs, and now with the credit crunch in Hungary the repayments in Hungarian forints have tripled, she couldn't pay it back. We faced losing our home and being on the street. I want to be able to pay back those loans - that's why I came up with the idea for this auction.

"It is not such a lot of money for what is on offer, considering half will vanish in tax, but it will be enough to pay of my debts and leave us clear.

"I was in contact with two final bidders - the Irish guy and the British guy. Both wanted me to come to them. I chose the British guy. He was very sympathetic to my cause.

"Both men wanted to marry me take care of me and my family. But for me this was supposed to be a one off thing. Getting married and living with someone is a challenge I am not sure I am yet ready for.

"However I would really like the opportunity to go to Britain or Ireland. So who knows." In her blog she does not say how she is proceeding to conclude the deal.*********
I wonder what the 21st century is turning into,
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by NaijaSisi(f): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2010
what a pity, for her to feel the need to result to this cry
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2010
Rubbish. . .what would she have done if she happens to be a Man ? Take to robbery or kidnapping,;
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by NaijaSisi(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2010
^
probably  sad ah o ga o, this world is really turning into sometin else
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2010
Nothing is wrong with the world,it is we the inhabitants that are turning to monsters. .must one resort to crime because of poverty ? If yes,then a large number of the world population would have either taken crime as a career or hobby.
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by bibiking1(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2010
Ah! Something to spice up one's boring existence i guess!
Go on girl! You deserve al the publicity, afterall there are millions who lose thiers without the fame or the money but with shame ain't that funny?
Virgin Girls get raped everyday in Burundi, Nigeria, Sudan and Somalia, yet these closet perverts don't make a sound. You have come forth to boldly assert your right to freedom and independence, for the depravation of womanhood.
One more thing, you shall go to school quite alrght, and i believe the price was right! silly thing
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by philip0906(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2010
Sick world. . .hope our girls don't follow suit undecided
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by eyanpataki: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2010
if i have the money and get to know about this before she ventured into the ignominious act
i will surely give it to her,
but for now she is not impeccable
what might caused it, where will the next case come from?
cos everything starts from a point especially a successful one like this
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by johnie: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2010
How are we sure she is a virgin?
undecided
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by NaijaSisi(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2010
^^
hmm, very true! undecided
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2010
johnie:

undecided

maga don pay cheesy
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by NaijaSisi(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2010
^^
also very true grin lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2010
johnie:

undecided
who cares ? She might have gone for one of those plastic surgeries to replace her virginity.
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2010
so you see, its not only nigerian men who are obsessed 'i must to pop the cherry'
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by eyanpataki: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2010
so you see, its not only nigerian men who are obsessed 'i must to pop the cherry'
i pop champaigne, u're right
mi o ti e mo eni to ni fault
oro yi gan su mi
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2010
somebody tell me this is a joke shocked shocked
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2010
oyb:

who wants a cargo when you can always get a brand new. . .especially when it comes to women.as in ,you understand nah
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by RichyBlacK(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2010
so it does pay to be a good girl after all
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2010
When the bad ones are only making coins. . .lwkmd.he who laughs last,laughs longer
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Mobinga: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2010
Oh! I'm angry! Why didn't you post this thing since, I was ready to bid £300,000.
angry grin
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
Identify yourself !!!
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by MrCork1: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
ermm actually, the price of punny is gone up by 0.28% tongue
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by toluxa1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is a very wise decision. I like the girl. There are thousands of girls out there that get raped . . . no . . . not even rape. That have se.x anyhow and get nothing for it. But she has applied wisdom to use what she has to get what she needs. She has nothing to loose, trust me!
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by NaijaSisi(f): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
toluxa1:

This is a very wise decision. I like the girl. There are thousands of girls out there that get despoiled . . . no . . . not even despoil. That have se.x anyhow and get nothing for it. But she has applied wisdom to use what she has to get what she needs. She has nothing to loose, trust me!

then u can say the same thing for prosti.tutes. arent they too using what they have (sexx) to get what they need (drugs, money, etc)

don't agree with your comment at all.

These things are not meant to be used anyhow, they are meant to be valued, but desperation can lead people to do all sorts of crazy things.
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
She's spolt little attention seeker! undecided
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^
that 200,000 pounds is gonna get her plenty landed property etal, u know wink
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Djswaggz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
na wa o!!!
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by MrCork1: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Arhha, business idea: maybe i should rent out my 17inches c0ork!
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by DualCore1: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
RichyBlacK:

It's been reported that she sold her virginity to the British man for £200,000.
Geeezus!

Make una no vex o, where can I, sorry not me. . . where can someone post this kinda bid on ebay?
Re: Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down by Damalex4luv(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
17/5.to the girl wt she did was out of despertatn.i couldn't imagine u selling your virginity all b'cos u wanna bcome some1 u're not even sure u're destined to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Control My Mouth Whenever She Gives Me B-j / See How This Blindfolded Man Identified ‘his Wife’ Among Row Of Women Is Amazing / My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.