Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (80836 Views)

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jojothaiv(m): 2:25pm On May 26
Crazy throwback.

Looking back at that day, happiness and goosebumps would be over the groom little did he knows that doom await him at a time he least expected.

I feel for his poor soul.

11 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by iykofias(m): 2:26pm On May 26
After how many years?
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:26pm On May 26
Nairaland men always advise wives not to go through their husbands phones for peace of mind. Me I want to also advise men to never go for DNA for peace of mind to reign in the home .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Ynix(m): 2:27pm On May 26
Now they have three kids belonging to another man

5 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by essentialone(m): 2:27pm On May 26
LilMissFavvy:
Nairaland men always advise wives not to go through their husbands phones for peace of mind. Me I want to also advise men to never go for DNA for peace of mind to reign in the home .

A prostitute sighted.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by NothingDoMe: 2:28pm On May 26
iykofias:
After how many years?
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by sweetkev(m): 2:28pm On May 26
Savedday2:
Women are evil!

If you are yet to divorce your wife, I pity you!

Am so happy, 2 of my friends have divorce their wife's .

Am looking forward to the remaining 4 to do same. Women are truly evil!
I divorced mine too. No time for shits undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Jman06(m): 2:29pm On May 26
If anybody had advised him not to marry that his AUNTIE that year, he would have called such person evil and made him/her his enemy.
Now, see where he is today!

16 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by MrIcredible: 2:29pm On May 26
boomssey:
Good! Wife is pretty
Lol
Or deh
Always comment with sense and understanding...
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Vergovert: 2:30pm On May 26
According to Igbo culture, the woman has done nothing wrong. Their culture support it as long as the children accept kayode as their Father, no problem.

Most Igbo people are bastards, they treat offsprings like livestock that can be bought from any market.

They operate baby factory to sell children to lacking couples and those children are accepted into the family as the biological offsprings from the couple.

21 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Whoknowsme: 2:30pm On May 26
jafol:
The guy better do dna test on the last two. They look too igbotic
Two days ago, i read on Twitter that the guy did DNA on his 3 sons and none was his.

11 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by masui(m): 2:31pm On May 26
jafol:

And it came to pass.

I dread who no fear women.

19 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 2:32pm On May 26
jafol:

Enipe?

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by omooba05: 2:32pm On May 26
Where is Jenny Clay.. The fear of jennyclay gender is the beginning of wisdom.. know this and know peace ...

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Skepticus: 2:33pm On May 26
jafol:

Foresight prophet!

You saw the future.

19 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Judolisco(m): 2:34pm On May 26
jafol:
prophet.... E Don cast o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Confiture: 2:34pm On May 26
jafol:
You have prophetic yes

10 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Prettychild(f): 2:35pm On May 26
Victni:

Olarenwaju Ayobami Kayode is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk and the Nigeria football team.

Larry kayode just got wedded to Mrs Zinny olanrewaju kayode at Intercontinental VI Lagos, with Surprise Guest Artist, D'banj as cute photos are been shared

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/wedding-of-nigerian-international.html

Looking at the lady, you will know she is older than the guy but hey when love is in the picture, what do I know
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by elipheleh(m): 2:35pm On May 26
Yoruba men with low self esteem. Before coming for ant of our Igbo sisters, be wealthy or better marry your ape ugly sisters.

Poor or rich igbo men can marry Igbo girls. But only the wealthiest Yoruba man dares talk to Igbo girls.

No igbo girl for poor yorubas. I wonder how the yoruba females feel seeing their Davido, governors, celebrities, wealthy men run to east to level up their genes.

Yoruba the wor wor genes of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by kay29000(m): 2:36pm On May 26
jafol:

Did you come back to edit/modify this your comment, or this is originally what you said in 2018? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Judolisco(m): 2:36pm On May 26
freshdude99:

Fear of iPob, beginning of .... lolx inferiority complex na bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo amaka o
d guy was right afterall

7 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by tishbite42: 2:37pm On May 26
jafol:
You were fhuck.in prophetic
😂😂😂
God open church

4 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Elzazzi: 2:37pm On May 26
jafol:

My yoruba brother need DNA test, is it your own DNA?

You saw the future guy embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by BadMaster: 2:38pm On May 26
You can imagine working hard and spending that hard-earned money to bring trouble and problem onto yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by IBB007: 2:39pm On May 26
Lol…the funny thing is that I don’t even know this guy
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by kay29000(m): 2:39pm On May 26
ednut1:
I laugh when they say men just go and make money. You can have any woman. The women you will meet after you made money dont usually love you. They only love the money and access

That's why Eddie Murphy's character in Coming to America did what he did. That's the way to find true love if you are rich and searching as a man.

10 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Nahunger(m): 2:39pm On May 26
jafol:

Funny enough, DNA Test Results revealed all 3 kids are not his.

Google it.

9 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by JohnnA1: 2:40pm On May 26
kay29000:

Did you come back to edit/modify this your comment, or this is originally what you said in 2018? shocked
Na original comment oh!
He has not been online since March 2023!

14 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by tishbite42: 2:40pm On May 26
Vergovert:
According to Igbo culture, the woman has done nothing wrong. Their culture support it as long as the children accept kayode as their Father, no problem.

Most Igbo people are bastards, they treat offsprings like livestock that can be bought from any market.

They operate baby factory to sell children to lacking couples and those children are accepted into the family as the biological offsprings from the couple.
Coming from a Yoruba that accepts bastards and vagabonds from anywhere
We're still waiting for Mohbad's wife to do her DNA test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by kay29000(m): 2:40pm On May 26
ecomalchemistt:

You are a PROPHET

Unless maybe he went back and edited the comment.
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Sibrah: 2:41pm On May 26
Confirm old cargo even back then self. Just look at the first pic and focus in that elbow area. She was refurbished by her bride price payer and still want to kill him.

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by tishbite42: 2:41pm On May 26
kay29000:

Unless maybe he went back and edited the comment.
Na original comment be that

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.