Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,472 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (80835 Views)

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by mkoabiola: 3:47pm On May 26
I think Ds guy is retired.

He was a former shaktar player.

He also played in Spanish league

He was a great player.

D way women cheat with confidence ds days
.chai

Even devil de learn

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Kaysalas(m): 3:47pm On May 26
jafol:
The guy better do dna test on the last two. They look too igbotic
You are a seer

7 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On May 26
So they had the 3 kids b4 getting married going by the wedding pix here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by drerocker: 3:54pm On May 26
boomssey:
Good! Wife is pretty
I
It's day all u see
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by DCmonster: 3:55pm On May 26
jafol:
lmao! They obviously ain't his kids.

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Autodidact101: 3:59pm On May 26
jaxxy:
So they had the 3 kids b4 getting married going by the wedding pix here? undecided

Did you look at the date? This Nairaland post is a throwback from 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by seuncyrus(m): 4:00pm On May 26
jafol:

Apart from the tribal slur you made ... The kids are not his woow embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Atarakpa: 4:01pm On May 26
Moreoffaith:
Abeg who get tecno charger I wan buy grin grin grin grin
18k last
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by AfonjaPriest: 4:01pm On May 26
jafol:
You are right. Igbo genes are too strong.
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Neddstark: 4:03pm On May 26
Money wasted on a wedding that was heading for the rocks.

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by zelnababa(m): 4:07pm On May 26
jafol:
prophet

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:08pm On May 26
So why are saying the children are not kayodes but na pastor??
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Tridon100: 4:11pm On May 26
jafol:
Did you predict the future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:14pm On May 26
jimetagambo:
What someone typed a few years back by Chichi.

That's a negative hype
She dey craze

So na Yoruba men dey chop left over abi
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Vergovert: 4:17pm On May 26
Available9:

Lol ...tell wunmi to go for a DNA test... besides, kayode is pained that he lost everything...tell him to show Nigerians the DNA results of the children if he is not lying...

Lastly, he mentioned pastor Tobi...and when he was asked to bring evidence, he said the only evidence he has is that his wife called pastor Tobi by 2am...

Most of you think you can just come on social media and allege anything because social media is a faceless community, hand go reach una one by one

Nothing concerns me with wunmi or kayode.

I have just stated the norms among Igbo people.

Igbo people don't see anything wrong with paternity frauds.

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by pacesetting: 4:18pm On May 26
Yes, but her prettiness will be a waste if she has flawed character. Congratulations to them. Mine is coming soon
boomssey:
Good! Wife is pretty
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On May 26
Autodidact101:

Did you look at the date? This Nairaland post is a throwback from 2018.

yes i know its a 2018 post and the pictures are the wedding pix with the kids present in it and still small. The kids are now grown from more recent pix.

Why are the children in their parents wedding pix unless they were born b4 wedlock?

Na dbanj dey for the wedding so now.

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by milann: 4:28pm On May 26
Ishilove, come and see your gender oh. Cheating in broad daylight. I don't know what we did to deserve this

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Ojemedad: 4:33pm On May 26
26dre:
congratulations. The bride is so beautiful. My kind of woman

How far, is she still your kind of woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by AImiron: 4:37pm On May 26
Click like if you're from the future.
If this guy isn't blind those kids no resemble him at all, na their mama dem resemble, first red flag
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Elzazzi: 4:43pm On May 26
masui:

Imagine such a scenario. And the man will be smiling sheepishly believing that he has gotten a wife.

Not knowing that the bad guys are making a jest out of him while sipping the expensive wines and spirits he bought out of his sweat.

Ah, women are something else.

They are something else for simps who refuse to learn grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by bentenny(m): 4:44pm On May 26
jimetagambo:

Lies. Several people ran a train on the girl. The pastor was just one of them. DNA only tells that the kids did not belong to the guy.
In other words,it's possible that the pastor who happens to come from yoruba and also 'ran a train on her' may be the biological father of the kids in question!
Hence the assertion of the person I replied that the kids are from an 'igbotic' father may also be wrong!
Thank you for making that point though indirectly!
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by StUriah(m): 4:44pm On May 26
Far back in 2018 some Nairalanders saw the future.

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by JoeEeL(m): 4:46pm On May 26
jafol:

SEE GOLD COMMENT NA (Posted as far back as Dec 18th, 2018). UNLESS IT WASN’T EDITED.

THIS GUY ALREADY SPOTTED DISSIMILARITIES BTW FATHER AND KIDS WAY WAY BACK

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Ebubu2: 4:52pm On May 26
mkoabiola:
I think Ds guy is retired.

He was a former shaktar player.

He also played in Spanish league

He was a great player.

D way women cheat with confidence ds days
.chai

Even devil de learn
Women cheat anyhow these days
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by JoeEeL(m): 4:52pm On May 26
Padipadi:
Chai! Dead post since 2018. And thearroage sef don crash. Moderators on this site are lazy

It was deliberately put forward because there is a fresh scandal currently rocking this same couple. So its like a throwback.

I think its a kudos for this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jude33084(m): 4:56pm On May 26
basty:

You must be a goat to have posted this. Your grammar has shown the type of person you are. A toad you are.

you get eyes but cant see with it?

That lady is was wayyyyyyyyyy ahesd of the young man in age and everything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Buharidgeneral: 5:00pm On May 26
jafol:

Prophet

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by LordofNaija: 5:01pm On May 26
jafol:
The man who saw tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by charlesedu777: 5:05pm On May 26
Moreoffaith:
Abeg who get tecno charger I wan buy grin grin grin grin

I need the charger too
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by TheWinterBird(f): 5:07pm On May 26
Lmao. Who went to dig up these photos? Seriously, she's very wicked for what she did. Her and that yeye Pastor whom she fathered those kids with should be imprisoned for fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.