Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him (2489 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Twin Sisters Who Share Same Boyfriend Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him

Twin sisters who title themselves as the “world’s most identical twins” have made a desperate plea to be allowed to marry their shared boyfriend.

Anna and Lucy De Cinque, 33, have been dating Ben Byrne for six years now and they believe they are ready to take the relationship to the next level. But the law in Australia where they live does not allow for polygamy.

Speaking with Australia TV’s Hughesy, “We Have a Problem”, the sisters said:

“Okay, so we share a partner Ben and we would like marry him one day but the law in Australia says we can’t, so what do we do?”

They’ve shared the clip on their own Instagram page with the caption:

“We share a unique problem. WE WANT TO MARRY THE SAME MAN.”

The second twin, Lucy added:

Ben treats us completely equally. If he kisses Anna, he kisses me right after, and holds both our hands when we’re out.

We all sleep together, but it’s not like a party as we don’t get involved with each other. Some people say it’s disgusting, but it works for us.

Unfortunately for the twins, polygamy is banned under the Marriage Act 1961 in Australia.

Checkout their photos below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/twin-sisters-who-share-same-boyfriend-wants-law-to-be-change-so-they-can-marry-him/

1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by ValCon888: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2018
And they say white man no dey do juju grin

6 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by Kidaholic(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2018
Ben treats us completely equally. If he kisses Anna, he kisses me right after, and holds both our hands when we’re out.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by KingSango(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Polygamy in Africa never involve same family members. Is this taboo?

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by Moveonmax: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2018
That peniees is rated platinum

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by danny56: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Please pack them and relocate to Nigeria ASAP cool
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2018
But why are their hands black na Abi them bleach too undecided

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Goes to show that the Man has done very well
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by Deckline(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
I am tired of this world!!! . ...but i don't want to die now.
Ben! Ben!! Ben!!! Your jazz na confirm o. See wetin you dey control.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by peteruuu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
If this isn't the height of flexin, I don't know what is
Re: Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him by masseratti: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
I couldn't see any other picture of them together.... I think this story is a click bait tho...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Online To Shows How To Caress, Tickle And Finger Private Parts. / Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? / Ladies Don't Open Your Legs Always, Use These Easy Methods To Get Any Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.